Gino Peruzzi


Moderators: Vickingo, Paablito, Mod's

Forum rules
User avatar
PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone
Posts: 19880
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 12:06
Been thanked: 516 times

Gino Peruzzi

Postby PES Stats Database » 2012 May 18, 03:56

Image

Last edited by jorgecavs on 2012 Sep 14, 13:49, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Vickingo
PSD Backbone
Posts: 15531
Joined: 2010 Jun 09, 02:18
Location: Argentina
Has thanked: 1418 times
Been thanked: 1133 times

Re: Gino PERUZZI

Postby Vickingo » 2012 May 18, 04:07

Amazing game vs Santos, he seems a really awesome proyect, good at marking. For sure you know him more than me, but i'd like to be more conservative with some numbers, specially with da/tech and obviously mentality. These kind of guys Konami for sure would give him more or less 60 there and it's basically correct, more taking into account that with that good stamina will be fine to have resistance during games. I love that numbers in resp/sps. Good work indeed, some tweaks here and there are needed, but good work.
User avatar
jorgecavs
PSD Loyalty Program Member
Posts: 4108
Joined: 2009 Apr 03, 19:12
Location: Argentina
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 41 times

Re: Gino PERUZZI

Postby jorgecavs » 2012 May 18, 04:26

Thanks, I was thinking the same of MENT, I think it may be in area 60's until he plays more games, I was a bit overrated for me here, my mistake. far has proved better DA and TECH than Papa. DA safe, TECH maybe a little more fight. I love how he plays, is very similar to Gaston Diaz in his first games, but he is a little faster. But most likely be covered by Cubero is the undisputed master of RB in Velez. Btw, he was always RMF, ie in quarry played almost every game as RMF, but in the first division was mostly used as a RB.
nachogr28
Valued Contributor
Posts: 864
Joined: 2010 Jun 23, 17:01
Location: Italia
Has thanked: 60 times
Been thanked: 32 times

Re: Gino PERUZZI

Postby nachogr28 » 2012 May 18, 05:01

IMO (and after today's game vs Santos), his defensive skills are so much better!!! Also his Balance. He didn't let Neymar move basically. He's really fast but IMO not faster than Cerro (or at least in the same level). He showed very good response today, I'd give him a couple more points.
My suggestions:
Spoiler: show
Attack: 71 (-1)
Defence: 71 (+12) (I don't know why you gave him such a low number, he's demostrating that he's pretty good at defense)
Balance: 80 (+5) (really strong, didn't let neymar move. won in all the 1 to 1 with his body)
TS: 83 (-1) (definitely fast)
Acc: 81 (-4) (IMO TS is higher than Acc)
Resp: 76 (+4) (not so sure about this one but at least green)
Agi: 80 (-3) (not so sure about this one too, but 83 seems a little excesive)
DS: 82 (-1)
Enmity
PSD Youth League
Posts: 53
Joined: 2011 Jun 30, 21:13
Location: Liniers, Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Re: Gino PERUZZI

Postby Enmity » 2012 May 21, 17:29

some changes that should be made imo, that were seen on santos match

attack = 70
defense = 68 --> he showed a good positioning
response = 78-79 --> this is what made neymar useless
top speed n acc should be a bit lower (1 point)
agility = less than 78 --> he failed on dribbling
da = 75-74, same concept
ds= 80
tech= 75-76.... he's not that skilled at dribling and never received a hard ball or a cross

agg = 78
ment = 80

card = balanced
Ahora agregale un gol..no "Huy Huy Huy"...
nachogr28
Valued Contributor
Posts: 864
Joined: 2010 Jun 23, 17:01
Location: Italia
Has thanked: 60 times
Been thanked: 32 times

Re: Gino PERUZZI

Postby nachogr28 » 2012 May 21, 18:21

Enmity wrote:some changes that should be made imo, that were seen on santos match

attack = 70
defense = 68 --> he showed a good positioning
response = 78-79 --> this is what made neymar useless
top speed n acc should be a bit lower (1 point)
agility = less than 78 --> he failed on dribbling
da = 75-74, same concept
ds= 80
tech= 75-76.... he's not that skilled at dribling and never received a hard ball or a cross

agg = 78
ment = 80

card = balanced


Good notes enmity! we noticed more or less the same!
User avatar
jorgecavs
PSD Loyalty Program Member
Posts: 4108
Joined: 2009 Apr 03, 19:12
Location: Argentina
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 41 times

Re: Gino PERUZZI

Postby jorgecavs » 2012 May 25, 11:05

Great game against the Santos _bra x 2, he won most of the game to Neymar. No doubt we underestimate his DEF, RESP and MENT, and ★ Marking can be added no fear.
nachogr28
Valued Contributor
Posts: 864
Joined: 2010 Jun 23, 17:01
Location: Italia
Has thanked: 60 times
Been thanked: 32 times

Re: Gino PERUZZI

Postby nachogr28 » 2012 May 25, 21:56

jorgecavs wrote:Great game against the Santos _bra x 2, he won most of the game to Neymar. No doubt we underestimate his DEF, RESP and MENT, and ★ Marking can be added no fear.


100% agree. I was going to post the same about the marking card. Definitely should be added. On the other hand now I'm convinced that you were right about his speed. His speeding stats are fine. His RESP is AMAZING!!! I know that the nowadays SB are rated with low RESP, but Peruzzi deserves a reaaly high one (like Cubero for example who's 81 and his 1st position is SB). I also noticed a high TW, he was everywhere!!
Isn't his dribbling style: 2?
User avatar
jorgecavs
PSD Loyalty Program Member
Posts: 4108
Joined: 2009 Apr 03, 19:12
Location: Argentina
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 41 times

Re: Gino PERUZZI

Postby jorgecavs » 2012 May 26, 10:33

nachogr28 wrote:
jorgecavs wrote:Great game against the Santos _bra x 2, he won most of the game to Neymar. No doubt we underestimate his DEF, RESP and MENT, and ★ Marking can be added no fear.


100% agree. I was going to post the same about the marking card. Definitely should be added. On the other hand now I'm convinced that you were right about his speed. His speeding stats are fine. His RESP is AMAZING!!! I know that the nowadays SB are rated with low RESP, but Peruzzi deserves a reaaly high one (like Cubero for example who's 81 and his 1st position is SB). I also noticed a high TW, he was everywhere!!
Isn't his dribbling style: 2?

Yeah, the RESP is incredible, and even more for a child who is side back. I do not think his response is similar to Cubero (although be dropped soon) but is certainly better than Papa who is closest to the white today. The TW is also good, but not as much as Papa or even Cubero. But the stamina can climb quite as it ran the entire game without showing fatigue. Yes, it seems more dribbling style: 2 at 1.
nachogr28
Valued Contributor
Posts: 864
Joined: 2010 Jun 23, 17:01
Location: Italia
Has thanked: 60 times
Been thanked: 32 times

Re: Gino PERUZZI

Postby nachogr28 » 2012 May 27, 05:10

jorgecavs wrote:
nachogr28 wrote:
jorgecavs wrote:Great game against the Santos _bra x 2, he won most of the game to Neymar. No doubt we underestimate his DEF, RESP and MENT, and ★ Marking can be added no fear.


100% agree. I was going to post the same about the marking card. Definitely should be added. On the other hand now I'm convinced that you were right about his speed. His speeding stats are fine. His RESP is AMAZING!!! I know that the nowadays SB are rated with low RESP, but Peruzzi deserves a reaaly high one (like Cubero for example who's 81 and his 1st position is SB). I also noticed a high TW, he was everywhere!!
Isn't his dribbling style: 2?

Yeah, the RESP is incredible, and even more for a child who is side back. I do not think his response is similar to Cubero (although be dropped soon) but is certainly better than Papa who is closest to the white today. The TW is also good, but not as much as Papa or even Cubero. But the stamina can climb quite as it ran the entire game without showing fatigue. Yes, it seems more dribbling style: 2 at 1.


Yes, I forgot before but I think that he deserves the *Sliding card. His slides were amazing against Neymar, very accurate. So... update him Jorge, I think we all agree and suggested the same things
User avatar
jorgecavs
PSD Loyalty Program Member
Posts: 4108
Joined: 2009 Apr 03, 19:12
Location: Argentina
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 41 times

Re: Gino PERUZZI

Postby jorgecavs » 2012 Jun 02, 20:03

The best player in the Copa Libertadores Velez for fans fortineros.
Puesto 1°
GINO PERUZZI
PROMEDIO: 8.5 (PJ 2)
Con solo dos partidos jugados, el defensor logro el mejor promedio de clasificación en él califica de la Copa Libertadores. El trabajo realizado cuasi anulando a Neymar en los cuartos de final ante Santos, y 180 minutos jugados, fueron merito suficiente para que el pibe, ¿revelación el semestre?, sea en nro. 1 en el podio de rendimientos que dejo la Copa Libertadores 2012.

http://www.dalefortin.com.ar/n_2464.php

Since 1 °
Gino Peruzzi
Average: 8.5 (GP2)
With only two games, the defender achieving the best average rating in the "el califica" of the Copa Libertadores. The work of annulling quasi Neymar in the quarter-final against Santos, and 180 minutes played, were meritorious enough for the kid, ¿revelation semester?, Is no. 1 in podium performances that left the Copa Libertadores 2012.
User avatar
jorgecavs
PSD Loyalty Program Member
Posts: 4108
Joined: 2009 Apr 03, 19:12
Location: Argentina
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 41 times

Re: Gino PERUZZI

Postby jorgecavs » 2012 Jul 09, 16:38

Updated! _tick If anyone has any questions or suggestions just comment.
nachogr28
Valued Contributor
Posts: 864
Joined: 2010 Jun 23, 17:01
Location: Italia
Has thanked: 60 times
Been thanked: 32 times

Re: Gino PERUZZI

Postby nachogr28 » 2012 Jul 23, 22:36

jorgecavs wrote:Updated! _tick If anyone has any questions or suggestions just comment.


I suggest an increase in his RESP close to yellow, and a little (maybe+1) in DEF & BB
gotaa
Veteran Stat Maker
Posts: 1225
Joined: 2010 Mar 01, 16:55
Location: Córdoba, Argentina
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 36 times

Re: Gino PERUZZI

Postby gotaa » 2012 Jul 24, 15:06

nachogr28 wrote:
jorgecavs wrote:Updated! _tick If anyone has any questions or suggestions just comment.


I suggest an increase in his RESP close to yellow, and a little (maybe+1) in DEF & BB


The fact that now we rate SBs lower in RESP doesn't mean we have to rate them ALL low. If a guy deserves better value should have it (for example, in Nacional B Graciani has a 79 because of his interceptions -could be (-1) probably- and Damiani has a 78 too). If he really has good interceptions (as I saw in the video against Santos) could have some more points, so if you consider it right, go ahead with Nacho's suggestion Jorge.
User avatar
jorgecavs
PSD Loyalty Program Member
Posts: 4108
Joined: 2009 Apr 03, 19:12
Location: Argentina
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 41 times

Re: Gino PERUZZI

Postby jorgecavs » 2012 Jul 24, 23:04

gotaa wrote:
nachogr28 wrote:
jorgecavs wrote:Updated! _tick If anyone has any questions or suggestions just comment.


I suggest an increase in his RESP close to yellow, and a little (maybe+1) in DEF & BB


The fact that now we rate SBs lower in RESP doesn't mean we have to rate them ALL low. If a guy deserves better value should have it (for example, in Nacional B Graciani has a 79 because of his interceptions -could be (-1) probably- and Damiani has a 78 too). If he really has good interceptions (as I saw in the video against Santos) could have some more points, so if you consider it right, go ahead with Nacho's suggestion Jorge.

Take a look here...
Stats Ranking/Ladder/Response
Spoiler: show
Vélez Sarsfield
79 Fabián CUBERO
78
77
76 Gino PERUZZI
75
74 Emiliano PAPA
73 Mariano BÍTTOLO

Arsenal/Chelsea/Manchester City/Manchester United
80 Ashley COLE
79 Pablo ZABALETA
78 Branislav IVANOVIC
77
76 Bacary SAGNA
75 ANDRÉ SANTOS
74 RAFAEL da Silva
73 Micah RICHARDS - Aleksandar KOLAROV - Kieran GIBBS
72 Patrice EVRA - Paulo FERREIRA - Ryan BERTRAND
71 Gael CLICHY - Carl JENKINSON - Sam HUTCHINSON
70
69
68 Wayne BRIDGE

Undoubtedly Peruzzi is currently positioned as one of the best in "Response" if he played in EPL _eng , is that true? We do not know, but surely 76 is more than enough for him today. Most of the youth ranks in 70-72, but the cast was outstanding without a doubt, despite his limited experience (only 19 age), I think 76 is enough, even seem exaggerated compared to other European players.
nachogr28
Valued Contributor
Posts: 864
Joined: 2010 Jun 23, 17:01
Location: Italia
Has thanked: 60 times
Been thanked: 32 times

Re: Gino PERUZZI

Postby nachogr28 » 2012 Jul 26, 16:15

jorgecavs wrote:
gotaa wrote:
nachogr28 wrote:
jorgecavs wrote:Updated! _tick If anyone has any questions or suggestions just comment.


I suggest an increase in his RESP close to yellow, and a little (maybe+1) in DEF & BB


The fact that now we rate SBs lower in RESP doesn't mean we have to rate them ALL low. If a guy deserves better value should have it (for example, in Nacional B Graciani has a 79 because of his interceptions -could be (-1) probably- and Damiani has a 78 too). If he really has good interceptions (as I saw in the video against Santos) could have some more points, so if you consider it right, go ahead with Nacho's suggestion Jorge.

Take a look here...
Stats Ranking/Ladder/Response
Spoiler: show
Vélez Sarsfield
79 Fabián CUBERO
78
77
76 Gino PERUZZI
75
74 Emiliano PAPA
73 Mariano BÍTTOLO

Arsenal/Chelsea/Manchester City/Manchester United
80 Ashley COLE
79 Pablo ZABALETA
78 Branislav IVANOVIC
77
76 Bacary SAGNA
75 ANDRÉ SANTOS
74 RAFAEL da Silva
73 Micah RICHARDS - Aleksandar KOLAROV - Kieran GIBBS
72 Patrice EVRA - Paulo FERREIRA - Ryan BERTRAND
71 Gael CLICHY - Carl JENKINSON - Sam HUTCHINSON
70
69
68 Wayne BRIDGE

Undoubtedly Peruzzi is currently positioned as one of the best in "Response" if he played in EPL _eng , is that true? We do not know, but surely 76 is more than enough for him today. Most of the youth ranks in 70-72, but the cast was outstanding without a doubt, despite his limited experience (only 19 age), I think 76 is enough, even seem exaggerated compared to other European players.


IMO he deserves 79 too. His age has nothing to do with it. He shown that his response is one of his main habilities. Cubero used to have 81 in defense, and IMO should keep it. And there Peruzzi with 79 (-2 from Cubero) will be fine. Also have in mind that Peruzzi has 69 in defense, and a low ment, IMO these are the signs of his youth. His RESP has nothing to do with it
User avatar
jorgecavs
PSD Loyalty Program Member
Posts: 4108
Joined: 2009 Apr 03, 19:12
Location: Argentina
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 41 times

Re: Gino PERUZZI

Postby jorgecavs » 2012 Aug 05, 01:46

Note against Argentinos Juniors _arg.
Great game, was a running machine, went to attack with the same intensity that was down to defend. He was unstoppable for the right side, innumerable walls with Allione, pure speed to flooding. Not only great in attack, also in defense was very solid for the marking and recovery of the ball. Always with success his short passes, some were complicated, but he managed to succeed in it. His speed surprised every time more ... it would be a shame Cubero alternate. He played as RB, My rating for him is 7.0/10.
PD: Sabella (coach NT)dedicate a few words to him the other day, where his speed as remarked great virtue. :!:

nachogr28 wrote:
jorgecavs wrote:
gotaa wrote:
nachogr28 wrote:
jorgecavs wrote:Updated! _tick If anyone has any questions or suggestions just comment.


I suggest an increase in his RESP close to yellow, and a little (maybe+1) in DEF & BB


The fact that now we rate SBs lower in RESP doesn't mean we have to rate them ALL low. If a guy deserves better value should have it (for example, in Nacional B Graciani has a 79 because of his interceptions -could be (-1) probably- and Damiani has a 78 too). If he really has good interceptions (as I saw in the video against Santos) could have some more points, so if you consider it right, go ahead with Nacho's suggestion Jorge.

Take a look here...
Stats Ranking/Ladder/Response
Spoiler: show
Vélez Sarsfield
79 Fabián CUBERO
78
77
76 Gino PERUZZI
75
74 Emiliano PAPA
73 Mariano BÍTTOLO

Arsenal/Chelsea/Manchester City/Manchester United
80 Ashley COLE
79 Pablo ZABALETA
78 Branislav IVANOVIC
77
76 Bacary SAGNA
75 ANDRÉ SANTOS
74 RAFAEL da Silva
73 Micah RICHARDS - Aleksandar KOLAROV - Kieran GIBBS
72 Patrice EVRA - Paulo FERREIRA - Ryan BERTRAND
71 Gael CLICHY - Carl JENKINSON - Sam HUTCHINSON
70
69
68 Wayne BRIDGE
Undoubtedly Peruzzi is currently positioned as one of the best in "Response" if he played in EPL _eng , is that true? We do not know, but surely 76 is more than enough for him today. Most of the youth ranks in 70-72, but the cast was outstanding without a doubt, despite his limited experience (only 19 age), I think 76 is enough, even seem exaggerated compared to other European players.


IMO he deserves 79 too. His age has nothing to do with it. He shown that his response is one of his main habilities. Cubero used to have 81 in defense, and IMO should keep it. And there Peruzzi with 79 (-2 from Cubero) will be fine. Also have in mind that Peruzzi has 69 in defense, and a low ment, IMO these are the signs of his youth. His RESP has nothing to do with it

The response is something that is overvalued for a long time in the forum, and I think 76 is the perfect value for him. But if you are too sure of them do so, Its virtue is more the defense than the response imo, he is a kind of Ashley Cole, very efficient and intelligent in both attack and defense.
Last edited by Vickingo on 2012 Sep 20, 13:25, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Add spoiler
User avatar
jorgecavs
PSD Loyalty Program Member
Posts: 4108
Joined: 2009 Apr 03, 19:12
Location: Argentina
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 41 times

Re: Gino PERUZZI

Postby jorgecavs » 2012 Sep 17, 05:13

Note against Estudiantes LP _arg.
I noticed that he has a good body balance. It helps a lot on defense, and has a great ability to react. Very smart on offense making some great passes. He was in charge of kicking shots from the right corner, but it was regular. Good accuracy on long passes but little speed. He played as RMF and was the best player in this game by Vélez. My rating for him is 6.5/10.

Note against River Plate _arg.
Very fast and firm in the marking, completely nullified Funes Mori, although it was not very difficult :P . His mental speed to decide to do is great, think and act with speed and good. He had good crosses but little speed. We could say it's a Offensive FullBack undoubtedly. Their stamina seems to improve significantly, ending the games without problems.He played as RB, and had a great game. My rating for him is 7.0/10.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PD: Anyone know what happened to the previous posts? I see bad, maybe a bug? :?
User avatar
jorgecavs
PSD Loyalty Program Member
Posts: 4108
Joined: 2009 Apr 03, 19:12
Location: Argentina
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 41 times

Re: Gino PERUZZI

Postby jorgecavs » 2012 Sep 20, 09:10

Note against Brazil _bra.
Good game, great marking Neymar again, is his son. It seems that his Stamina is undoubtedly higher, can run the offense to defense throughout the game to a good pace. His short passes were very good this game, on one occasion makes a great assistance to Maxi Rodriguez. The top speed is higher, but it costs a little acceleration.

PD: Anyone know what happened to the previous posts? I see bad, maybe a bug?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Preparing the update.
I think he is worthy of 70's in attack and defense but we'll wait till it finishes this tournament.
Spoiler: show
TECHNIQUE
Short Pass Accuracy: 75
Short Pass Speed: 74
Long Pass Accuracy: 76
Long Pass Speed: 73
Shot Accuracy: 70
SPEED
Response: 78
Top Speed: 85
PHISICAL
Body Balance: 78
Stamina: 84
Jump: 80
RESISTANCE
Tenacity: 73
Teamwork: 75

Acceleration: 83
User avatar
Vickingo
PSD Backbone
Posts: 15531
Joined: 2010 Jun 09, 02:18
Location: Argentina
Has thanked: 1418 times
Been thanked: 1133 times

Re: Gino PERUZZI

Postby Vickingo » 2012 Sep 20, 13:27

Vs Brazil. What amazing player, really he has a huge future. I don't know if Neymar 'is his son' but he marks him 3 times in an awesome level. He has something difficult to find in a young and unexperienced SB: He marks without commit so many fouls, clean tackles and good positioning. I think his att/def ratio is really balanced, not sure on numbers Jorge and Nacho will know better but he's really but really good. Hope he could get Zabaleta's place in the real NT. He's faster than this but I watch his TW really good too, always being an option and in defence he's well coordinated.

PS: Problem solved, I added a spoiler for those quotes, but it seems generated a bug.

Return to “San Lorenzo”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest