Moderators: Vickingo, Paablito, Mod's

Forum rules
PES Stats Database

Lucas Menossi

Postby PES Stats Database » 2014 Sep 10, 02:21

Paablito

Re: Lucas Menossi

Postby Paablito » 2015 May 09, 18:01

mentality is weak as hell, damn, seems he doesnt has any confidence on his skills (and he has them) probably his ep is much better he has crazy electric movements
the other day vs lanus played as cmf near to arzura and both had a decent game, he was aggressive to build some gampleys here and there but wasnt intelligent in attack or in defense, tried a lot of long passes without much accuracy
Paablito

Postby Paablito » 2015 Jun 09, 17:31

lately is doing decent long passes but with no pace, mostly are intercepted but has nice eye to put the ball also he is in constant movement, he is always looking empty spaces to receive the ball alone. Aside that, i cant add much more than my last post.
Paablito

Postby Paablito » 2016 Nov 07, 14:55

with troglio is having more participation in the game, is more concerned in give balance to the team recovering nice amount of balls by his constant movements and also now he is having more contact with the attack, being a key in the end product of the game, making passes and moving around the midfield, not just giving passes to the sides. For sure is better than this in some areas and inothers could have some tweaks.
Paablito

Postby Paablito » 2017 Oct 02, 21:20

Im not really sure about some values - as tw, sta and def - here but mostly of the set needs higher values, he turned into a complete cmf, now take more risks than when he played in the line as smf/sb, he delivery great passes in both range and moves with much more criteria, being an option and carry the ball with nice touches.
About his short passing he does nice ones, but mostly are in a short range, he prefers move his ass much more instead of trying imposible grounded passes, and as i said before he can put nice long balls despite of lack real power there.
He is not especially good on the ball about near retention in his dribbles but at least can make some nice touches succesful, as well as his first touch, plus his agility and burst is quite difficult to take the ball from his feet.
Paablito

Postby Paablito » 2017 Oct 15, 02:28

Another pending update, he is by far the best player in that crap team, carrying the team, trying and trying good things. Balanced in attack or defense, good passer and decent technique, he needs a better team or at least he must be better surounded.
Vickingo

Postby Vickingo » 2017 Oct 31, 12:56

Paablito wrote:Another pending update, he is by far the best player in that crap team, carrying the team, trying and trying good things. Balanced in attack or defense, good passer and decent technique, he needs a better team or at least he must be better surounded.

I watched the last game and others since Caruso came in and I was really amazed with this guy tbh, his agility is mindblowing, i'd say it's his main virtue, also his knowledge of how to carry the ball and his vision is quite nice for a young player like him in a crappy team. Good update in here, he can develop a lot more i'd say.

EDIT: Damn it, great goal yesterday
Paablito

Postby Paablito » 2017 Nov 20, 00:54

This dude is having a great tournament, really incisve in attack, determinant, supportive and doing great things with the ball. Yeah, probably i was "harsh" with the value in agility, is crazy how turns his body, a little sloppy his controls but at least is succesful making turns with it.
Paablito

Postby Paablito » 2017 Dec 09, 00:54

Paablito wrote:This dude is having a great tournament, really incisve in attack, determinant, supportive and doing great things with the ball. Yeah, probably i was "harsh" with the value in agility, is crazy how turns his body, a little sloppy his controls but at least is succesful making turns with it.

This dude had an excellent tournament he was one of the key in this team, despite of they couldnt win a good amount of matches, he showed really nice skills, he looks so complete in defense and attack situations - today vs Tigre he recovered the ball near of his box, gave a quick pass and went forward to link up with the attack, always looking the best action to take and scored a great goal - also he uses often good his weak foot, especially the accuracy in shots didnt expect this transformation. Lets see if he can maintain this in the second half of the season.
Paablito

Postby Paablito » 2018 Aug 12, 15:03

Really nice match vs San Lorenzo, doing the same as you can expect from him, really nice tw and dangerous in attack. He is by far the best player in the team and i really like the impact is having in higher positions. His shooting ability is reaaaally underrated by me he is such a great shoter, nice placement and power on his left foot.
Paablito

Postby Paablito » 2018 Sep 03, 14:50

Another goal, another great match. His overall danger raised A LOT the last year, turned into a great kinda b2b player helping in defense, contribution in ethe build up and also being dangerous in attack. Cant describe him, he is a really complete cmf really well rounded in his skills and now has better impact in the game.
Vickingo

Postby Vickingo » 2018 Sep 03, 15:41

https://twitter.com/FutbolyPizarron/status/1036631470461341696 all his goals, 5 from 7 with his "weak" foot. I raised his shoting abilities anf WFF/WFA...a great great CMF.
Paablito

Postby Paablito » 2018 Nov 13, 13:09

Another goal, this time was from fk and was a really wonderful fk. Great great accuracy and with really nice swerve on the ball, probably wasnt his best match although in the second half he raised his level but still he can play much better.
Small dwarf mixed with a great technique in passing and shooting, great great player for sure he must be in a better team.
Vickingo

Postby Vickingo » 2019 May 18, 23:07

I don't want to overrate him, but damn it he has it all, he's absolutely great in all sense. Also he scores a lot to be CMF. We should make a huge improvement in his set, imho he's got NT potential.

Return to “San Lorenzo”