Matías Silvestre

Moderators: antony, Mod's

PES Stats Database

Matías Silvestre

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 11:24

vinnie

Re: Matías SILVESTRE

Postby vinnie » 2012 Sep 04, 15:20

must be some genius ploy of theirs you know, don't move just a bit enough to make them offside, but actually CHARGE (both of them) at the SAME person, at the same space, and leaving their own responsiblities. i don`t see why the guy from the far hand screen charged at all, he had a man to mark for ffs, leaving that spot left a 2 vs 1 in the 18 yard box, just about a free goal. That the other guy left as well and charged THE SAME PERSON, even though he should`ve recognized that the other guy was being a dumbass, not even covering the open man the other guy left, or more intelligently, possibly closing down the passing lane at that time, but rather charge as well straight at the person. only makes me think, this was an incredibly stupid and uncoordinated move by the two centre defenders.
If you don't put effort into your post, i won't put effort in my response.
CHarper

Postby CHarper » 2012 Sep 04, 16:28

the video shows that one is more useless than the other, Ranno, what the hell did he do? Silvestre and that follows him, is a lack of TW, or response, or defense, how to reproduced this behavior? that is common in Ranno and apparently also in Sylvester, Sylvester more disappointed in the third goal, lack of reaction, lousy pass reading, very wrong
felt the lack of Samuel, but no excuse, both defenders gave much license
"No soy el mejor del mundo, pero creo que no hay nadie mejor que yo"
Jose Mourinho
jurgens

Postby jurgens » 2012 Sep 07, 09:39

WesSneCN wrote:Tbh: the all difensive line made Osvaldo being in offside, that's why they charge like that. Too bad Sneijder is not a defender and yo can see him in the top of the video run making Osvaldo be onside...

Thats not why they charged like that, thats what rano does without thinking, theres never any logic in it. Besides you don't charge after a player when executing the offside trap, you just step up.
CHarper

Postby CHarper » 2012 Sep 07, 23:47

it is clear that there was no collaboration in midfield to avoid this type of passes, if search advance linesmust be pressed the pitcher, but that does not have in mind Ranno, Silvestre and all the midfield, both forward (one more than another ) and caused such Osvaldo goal chance.
poor organization of pressing
and this was not just once. was during the match, also came goals from Florenzi, Osvaldo and Marquinho
Jose Mourinho
CHarper

Postby CHarper » 2012 Sep 09, 16:15

performs better taking Samuel to his side, well that happened in the game, but his response is high compared to your game in real life (as we saw in the goals of the Roma), the crosses makes ​​in game are very good.
maybe not had a good day in that game against Roma, TW failure and did not feel safe, does not have the ability to command a defense maybe. stage fright?
Wait for more games, upcoming dates
Jose Mourinho
CHarper

Postby CHarper » 2012 Oct 04, 18:01

my question is why he clung to the right, his job was to be in the center with Cambiasso with John, his only mistake was in the goal,
for the rest, nothing, Neftçi was not a worthy opponent..he wil play against milan???..hopelusss
Jose Mourinho
CHarper

Postby CHarper » 2012 Oct 25, 19:11

uncooperative and coordinated :cry:
I thought it was nerves the first few minutes but was even on the last play of Partizan
I think his TS should be green, like his TW
He does not give security :?
Jose Mourinho
CHarper

Postby CHarper » 2012 Nov 01, 00:56

The only thing missing, haha
come in and make a goal for his side
something tells me that he does not deserve TW in yellow .. imo
Jose Mourinho
CHarper

Postby CHarper » 2012 Nov 09, 16:22

With the injury of Ranocchia and Samuel, he will have more opportunity to play and we see its real condition.
yesterday was solid at times, but lack communication with Juan in sections of the game saw a disorder between them ... nothing great
Partizan was not a good rival imo
Jose Mourinho
jurgens

Postby jurgens » 2012 Nov 12, 09:33

This has nothing to do with the penalty, which I think was a good tackle. But hes shown so far that hes pretty mediocre? Really has problems man to man and with dispossesion, way under juan jesus in this regard.
WesSneCN

Postby WesSneCN » 2012 Nov 12, 15:13

I would like to make you notice the moment of the 2nd goal. In the moment when Inter took the ball he charged with no sense straight away, Atalanta took the ball and Denis was alone in front of the net. He is really stupid. A complete disaster, yesterday and against Partizan. Samuel and ranocchia will probably be out until th end of November. Inter will lost a lot of point with this defense, it really sucks. Inter is missing Samuel, Ranocchia and Chivu. Silvestre and Jesus are the only CB's and they obviously can't play together.
Until the start of Dicember lot of people should come back, like Samuel, Ranocchia, Chivu, Obi, Coutinho, Stankovic, Sneijder. Too many people injuried make you loose lots of point and scudetto, that's the problem. Inter must try to win the matches until these people come back. But as we can see it's hard with all these people playing out of their role with a bad formation...
CHarper

Postby CHarper » 2012 Nov 12, 16:06

yesterday showed a really mediocre level,
and not the first time that make mistakes like yesterday
remember his game against Roma.
He had great responsibility in the 3 goals, review the video
in goal against Sampdoria
and now in the goals against Atalanta
has shown several things:
no sense of position (left anticipate or does not coordinate with the defense)
not have reading of play, (see goals against Roma and Atalanta, same figure, he was only uncovered the potential recipient)
not have adequate response (failure 1 vs 1)

about its speed?. sure deserves 80?, in this sense Konami not mistaken, 75 or even a 76 would be fine,
MY SUGGESTION
DEF 82
RESP 82/83
TS 75/76
MENT 78
TW 75/76

Ranno and John certainly are better than him
Samuel is the pattern of defense
Ranocchia and John "successors"
Silvestre and disaster
Jose Mourinho
CHarper

Postby CHarper » 2012 Nov 13, 21:02

Today saw the replay of the game, was inattentive several times, maybe just a good cross before criminal
For the rest, inattentive, poor decision taking in making the passes incoordination with Juan.
total crap
Jose Mourinho
CHarper

Postby CHarper » 2012 Nov 26, 17:08

viewed the positioning and the way to defend that has this guy? ... absolutely rubbish! ... this mixed with Juan and the new guy, pure rubbish,
idiotically raising his hand two times!!!, never had to sign, is a waste
Jose Mourinho
WesSneCN

Postby WesSneCN » 2012 Nov 27, 00:22

CHarper wrote:viewed the positioning and the way to defend that has this guy? ... absolutely rubbish! ... this mixed with Juan and the new guy, pure rubbish,
idiotically raising his hand two times!!!, never had to sign, is a waste

About which match are you talking about? He didn't play today...
CHarper

Postby CHarper » 2012 Nov 27, 05:10

where the last game in which he participated???,...vs Rubin
about that game that I speak, a futile without leadership, misplaced and awkward!
Jose Mourinho
WesSneCN

Re: Matías Silvestre

Postby WesSneCN » 2013 Feb 14, 20:32

look how Cluj is mostly playing on the left side. they know Silvestre is covering that part, so they mostly attack from there. he already made 2 horrible mistakes...I don't even know how to describe him...he just shouldn't be playing on this kind of team...
CHarper

Postby CHarper » 2013 Feb 14, 22:12

I ask myself if his stats are good, I say this from mentality, response, balance ... seems a little high,
His location and collaboration is terrible,
Cluj luckily had no forcefulness in the attack.
to me is so
MENT: 74/75 I never understood why so high mentality?
others are around 70's
He should not be the exception, in the team, the only one that can have high Mindset is Samuel (78)
RESP: 81/82 Your response should be below the rest of his team, his reaction is almost always late, and this coupled with low TW, recreates him very well
BALAN: Here I've never seen his physical strength, does not use the body as does Jesus or Juan Samuel, his style of play is similar to Rano, without seeking physical contact possible..to me 82/83...like Konami
maybe there is much discrepancy in my suggestions but obviously the vast difference between Silvestre - Rano, Samuel and Jesus
even between Chivu and Silvestre. Chivu is better,
and these differences must be marked in the statistics. imo
Jose Mourinho
FoxBatS

Postby FoxBatS » 2013 Feb 15, 18:21

CHarper wrote:I ask myself if his stats are good, I say this from mentality, response, balance ... seems a little high,
His location and collaboration is terrible,
Cluj luckily had no forcefulness in the attack.
to me is so
MENT: 74/75 I never understood why so high mentality?
others are around 70's
He should not be the exception, in the team, the only one that can have high Mindset is Samuel (78)
RESP: 81/82 Your response should be below the rest of his team, his reaction is almost always late, and this coupled with low TW, recreates him very well
BALAN: Here I've never seen his physical strength, does not use the body as does Jesus or Juan Samuel, his style of play is similar to Rano, without seeking physical contact possible..to me 82/83...like Konami
maybe there is much discrepancy in my suggestions but obviously the vast difference between Silvestre - Rano, Samuel and Jesus
even between Chivu and Silvestre. Chivu is better,
and these differences must be marked in the statistics. imo

I totally agree with you. I remember watching play in palermo and catania and i see him now and he isn't even the shadow of he was once
CHarper

Postby CHarper » 2013 Feb 15, 18:53

I'm using it with these values​​, I would like to know the point of view of others also, thanks FoxBats _tick
Jose Mourinho

Return to “Empoli FC”