Federico Santander

Moderators: antony, Mod's

PES Stats Database

Federico Santander

Postby PES Stats Database » 2017 Jan 05, 15:30

KeyserSoze

Re: Federico Santander

Postby KeyserSoze » 2017 Jan 05, 15:38

He's not Uruguayan _uru, but Paraguayan _par.
He seems to be even stronger than this, regardless of his heavy body frame. In UCL most defenders struggled to handle him in physical duels, even the likes of Wes Morgan.
"Willy Wanda is Chinese!!!"
Raulic

Postby Raulic » 2017 Jan 05, 16:58

KeyserSoze wrote:He's not Uruguayan _uru, but Paraguayan _par.
He seems to be even stronger than this, regardless of his heavy body frame. In UCL most defenders struggled to handle him in physical duels, even the likes of Wes Morgan.

My bad with the nationality.
Waiting for updates on him :D Just watched him briefly.
www.pesromania.org
KeyserSoze

Postby KeyserSoze » 2017 Mar 20, 13:43

He's really a physical monster. Cornelius looks like a weakling alongside Santander. Balance looks close to very high 80s or even 90, if you ask me.
He was still doing fine till FCK was eliminated from Europa League by Ajax.
He's a weird-to-rate player. While you would you expect him to play just a a classic target man upftont, he moves much more off the ball than your classical target man. And those movements are usually anything but random, even getting outside of the box at times, mostly for flicking a cross or holding up the ball using his imposing physical frame.
I know he has Fox in The Box, but still, his TW is something of him to put an eye. For me, it is quite better than 64. He's easily low 70s at least.
He's somewhat inconsistant as a performer, though (at least, in European competitions or Paraguay NT).
Overall, he looks a bit better than what this set shows, but with Form no greater than 4.
pelimetal

Postby pelimetal » 2017 May 04, 22:04

I think he could be a bit better in AGG too, definetely better at TW.
88-90 at BB, which one?
KeyserSoze

Postby KeyserSoze » 2017 Jul 10, 20:27

BB 90 seems fine.
I guess now he will be the leading striker at FCK as Cornelius moved to Atalanta. Then Andrija Pavlovic and that other Cypriot striker would be down in the pecking order.
pelimetal

Postby pelimetal » 2017 Jul 10, 21:35

Done.
antony

Postby antony » 2018 Sep 01, 22:25

KeyserSoze wrote:He's really a physical monster. Cornelius looks like a weakling alongside Santander. Balance looks close to very high 80s or even 90, if you ask me.
He was still doing fine till FCK was eliminated from Europa League by Ajax.
He's a weird-to-rate player. While you would you expect him to play just a a classic target man upftont, he moves much more off the ball than your classical target man. And those movements are usually anything but random, even getting outside of the box at times, mostly for flicking a cross or holding up the ball using his imposing physical frame.
I know he has Fox in The Box, but still, his TW is something of him to put an eye. For me, it is quite better than 64. He's easily low 70s at least.
He's somewhat inconsistant as a performer, though (at least, in European competitions or Paraguay NT).
Overall, he looks a bit better than what this set shows, but with Form no greater than 4.

Well, he is a monster physically speaking but technically bad in an understatement...The effort he puts in game is such great, i think his TW could be high 70s or higher
Luhum

Postby Luhum » 2019 Feb 04, 19:10

A fucking monster of a player, caught my eye in Denmark, strong as fuck, an absolute team player, incredible at heading the ball too, his SA seems rather OK on 76, but he is quite above average in 1st time shots, volleys, and shooting from weird angles, at least 84 i'd say, scored some screamers, including this beauty of a ST https://youtu.be/bxxA7ZBNjWI?t=284

Return to “Bologna FC 1909”