Rodrigo Palacio

Moderators: antony, Mod's

User avatar
PES Stats Database
Posts: 17358
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 12:06
Been thanked: 374 times

Rodrigo Palacio

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 12, 01:05

Image


Last edited by Messias18 on 2009 Jul 14, 21:45, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
WesSneCN
Posts: 277
Joined: 2012 Aug 26, 20:56
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Rodrigo Palacio

Postby WesSneCN » 2013 Apr 07, 21:03

CHarper wrote:and how to arm the team tomorrow?
maybe focus on not concede goals, their three main defenses are healthy (Jesus Juan, Ranocchia, Samuel), Zanetti and Pereira are ok, Cambiasso, Kovacic, Guarin and Cassano, are also ok
must necessarily play Rocchi,
I think any of us would do that, unless Stramaccioni,
perhaps, align Alvarez or Schelotto from the start.
Inter very unlucky: (

They scored 3 goals, which is pretty impressive...and strange. Shame the refree always has to ruin Inter matches...
User avatar
CHarper
Posts: 2016
Joined: 2011 Dec 11, 15:11
Has thanked: 158 times
Been thanked: 118 times

Re: Rodrigo Palacio

Postby CHarper » 2013 Apr 07, 21:20

do not try to blame the referees, beyond the errors in favor of Atalanta, Atalanta's goals except penalty were inattentionof the defense
Additionally after the 3-1 Inter attacked not much, only when Atalanta was 3-2, but it was senseless attacks, Guarin, Alvarez very individualistic , Rocchi never seen again, Cambiasso try to do the best but he just could not, Kovacic should have intervened more but is a boy, felt the absence of Palacio and Cassano. :(
"No soy el mejor del mundo, pero creo que no hay nadie mejor que yo"
Jose Mourinho
User avatar
WesSneCN
Posts: 277
Joined: 2012 Aug 26, 20:56
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Rodrigo Palacio

Postby WesSneCN » 2013 Apr 07, 22:30

CHarper wrote:do not try to blame the referees, beyond the errors in favor of Atalanta, Atalanta's goals except penalty were inattentionof the defense
Additionally after the 3-1 Inter attacked not much, only when Atalanta was 3-2, but it was senseless attacks, Guarin, Alvarez very individualistic , Rocchi never seen again, Cambiasso try to do the best but he just could not, Kovacic should have intervened more but is a boy, felt the absence of Palacio and Cassano. :(

3-1, match was closed. Refree re-opened it with a ridicolous penalty...Inter defence got "depressed" and Atalanta was super pumped by the fact they could tie it...so they scored and scored again, and yet again on 3-4 refree "didn't see" a clear penalty on ranocchia...that's it...but this is not the place to discuss it...
User avatar
jurgens
Posts: 9853
Joined: 2009 Jul 19, 15:33
Has thanked: 1804 times
Been thanked: 1016 times

Re: Rodrigo Palacio

Postby jurgens » 2013 Apr 08, 02:00

WesSneCN wrote:
CHarper wrote:do not try to blame the referees, beyond the errors in favor of Atalanta, Atalanta's goals except penalty were inattentionof the defense
Additionally after the 3-1 Inter attacked not much, only when Atalanta was 3-2, but it was senseless attacks, Guarin, Alvarez very individualistic , Rocchi never seen again, Cambiasso try to do the best but he just could not, Kovacic should have intervened more but is a boy, felt the absence of Palacio and Cassano. :(

3-1, match was closed. Refree re-opened it with a ridicolous penalty...Inter defence got "depressed" and Atalanta was super pumped by the fact they could tie it...so they scored and scored again, and yet again on 3-4 refree "didn't see" a clear penalty on ranocchia...that's it...but this is not the place to discuss it...



Inter lost because they played like shit. A match is never closed for inter, never. If it was a good solid team, who can maintain possesion and keep an offensive threat, then it would be closed, but inter are always on the brink of conceding. Poor formation, player choice and shitty tactics are what lost inter this match.
User avatar
CHarper
Posts: 2016
Joined: 2011 Dec 11, 15:11
Has thanked: 158 times
Been thanked: 118 times

Re: Rodrigo Palacio

Postby CHarper » 2013 Apr 08, 02:31

everybody had their mistakes, Pereira, Rocchi, Guarin, Rano, Ricky, sometimes Samuel (in the 4th goal in the 2nd and maybe from Atalanta)
but for me Kovacic played well, I would have liked stand out more in the attacks, Cambiasso always unfolding in attack / defense, Zanetti covering always his area , Juan Jesus did what he could, and Alvarez only in goals..
But you're right, Inter can not by closed a game, no such solvency and safety on defense, all Inter is a coin in the air
"No soy el mejor del mundo, pero creo que no hay nadie mejor que yo"
Jose Mourinho
User avatar
WesSneCN
Posts: 277
Joined: 2012 Aug 26, 20:56
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Rodrigo Palacio

Postby WesSneCN » 2013 Apr 08, 16:36

jurgens wrote:
WesSneCN wrote:
CHarper wrote:do not try to blame the referees, beyond the errors in favor of Atalanta, Atalanta's goals except penalty were inattentionof the defense
Additionally after the 3-1 Inter attacked not much, only when Atalanta was 3-2, but it was senseless attacks, Guarin, Alvarez very individualistic , Rocchi never seen again, Cambiasso try to do the best but he just could not, Kovacic should have intervened more but is a boy, felt the absence of Palacio and Cassano. :(

3-1, match was closed. Refree re-opened it with a ridicolous penalty...Inter defence got "depressed" and Atalanta was super pumped by the fact they could tie it...so they scored and scored again, and yet again on 3-4 refree "didn't see" a clear penalty on ranocchia...that's it...but this is not the place to discuss it...



Inter lost because they played like shit. A match is never closed for inter, never. If it was a good solid team, who can maintain possesion and keep an offensive threat, then it would be closed, but inter are always on the brink of conceding. Poor formation, player choice and shitty tactics are what lost inter this match.

Nope. Inter was winning 3-1 then refree started with the show. Since that moment Inter was 3-1 and Atalanta couldn't even play...
User avatar
CHarper
Posts: 2016
Joined: 2011 Dec 11, 15:11
Has thanked: 158 times
Been thanked: 118 times

Re: Rodrigo Palacio

Postby CHarper » 2013 Apr 08, 16:46

WesSneCN wrote:Nope. Inter was winning 3-1 then refree started with the show. Since that moment Inter was 3-1 and Atalanta couldn't even play...

But beyond the show's referee, Inter played badly overall,
in 15 minutes is absurd to make a turning score...3-1 to 3-4 in 15 minutes!!!!!..you do not try to blame the referee, unfortunately Inter played badly, failed to maintain the result
"No soy el mejor del mundo, pero creo que no hay nadie mejor que yo"
Jose Mourinho
User avatar
WesSneCN
Posts: 277
Joined: 2012 Aug 26, 20:56
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Rodrigo Palacio

Postby WesSneCN » 2013 Apr 08, 17:15

CHarper wrote:
WesSneCN wrote:Nope. Inter was winning 3-1 then refree started with the show. Since that moment Inter was 3-1 and Atalanta couldn't even play...

But beyond the show's referee, Inter played badly overall,
in 15 minutes is absurd to make a turning score...3-1 to 3-4 in 15 minutes!!!!!..you do not try to blame the referee, unfortunately Inter played badly, failed to maintain the result

Have you ever played football? Have you ever been part of a team?
When you are considered a bad team and finally you play well and you win 3-1, if you see that refree is against you and make a gift like that to all the teams you play against you just loose your control. You don't know what to think anymoreand you start to think so match things.At the same time, while Inter was down, Atalanta was pumped by the goal. Look at how Atalanta was playing while 3-1...only Denis was attacking, they wern't even trying to attack. Then they had that penalty and they started to attacck like crazy...Match was won on 3-1...penalty changed everything, definitely.
User avatar
čale
Posts: 4651
Joined: 2010 Jun 13, 12:20
Location: The Mango Tree
Has thanked: 266 times
Been thanked: 116 times

Re: Rodrigo Palacio

Postby čale » 2013 Apr 08, 18:43

please stop with the conspiracy theories. they played badly, even an average team does not concede 3 goals in 15 minutes, and if the ref was against them then surely raimondi wouldn't have received that instant red card and when you're playing a back three consisting of scaloni (a walking fossil), stendardo (the slowest defender in the league) and canini (a player consistently average over his entire career) you simply can't afford to surrender the midfield to a team who's main players apart from cigarini are biondini and carlos carmona and enable that kind of midfield to press you down into you're 18 yard box.
Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

MocaBG wrote:Because you are a nerd and have no life.
User avatar
jurgens
Posts: 9853
Joined: 2009 Jul 19, 15:33
Has thanked: 1804 times
Been thanked: 1016 times

Re: Rodrigo Palacio

Postby jurgens » 2013 Apr 08, 18:45

WesSneCN wrote:Nope. Inter was winning 3-1 then refree started with the show. Since that moment Inter was 3-1 and Atalanta couldn't even play...


I could accept what you think. we can have different ideas. but you're treating me as an idiot when arrigo sacchi said the same things i said just 5 minutes ago...arrigo sacchi is not that ignorant, i guess
User avatar
WesSneCN
Posts: 277
Joined: 2012 Aug 26, 20:56
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Rodrigo Palacio

Postby WesSneCN » 2013 Apr 08, 19:51

čale wrote:please stop with the conspiracy theories. they played badly, even an average team does not concede 3 goals in 15 minutes, and if the ref was against them then surely raimondi wouldn't have received that instant red card and when you're playing a back three consisting of scaloni (a walking fossil), stendardo (the slowest defender in the league) and canini (a player consistently average over his entire career) you simply can't afford to surrender the midfield to a team who's main players apart from cigarini are biondini and carlos carmona and enable that kind of midfield to press you down into you're 18 yard box.

Cospiracy? Never said something like that...and yes. A team could concede 2 goals in 15 minutes (1 is that penalty...) after they see the refree give the other team a penalty like that. Match was closed. Atalanta wasn't even trying to attack, but after the penalty they started to play and Inter was down for the situation...without counting the other penalty on Ranocchia...

jurgens wrote:
WesSneCN wrote:Nope. Inter was winning 3-1 then refree started with the show. Since that moment Inter was 3-1 and Atalanta couldn't even play...


I could accept what you think. we can have different ideas. but you're treating me as an idiot when arrigo sacchi said the same things i said just 5 minutes ago...arrigo sacchi is not that ignorant, i guess

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
User avatar
čale
Posts: 4651
Joined: 2010 Jun 13, 12:20
Location: The Mango Tree
Has thanked: 266 times
Been thanked: 116 times

Re: Rodrigo Palacio

Postby čale » 2013 Apr 08, 20:32

Atalanta wasn't even trying to attack, but after the penalty they started to play and Inter was down for the situation...


you just answered yourself. the team is weak mentally and apart from that lacks in tactics. is the ref guilty that the team is mentally fragile? i don't think so.
Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

MocaBG wrote:Because you are a nerd and have no life.
User avatar
WesSneCN
Posts: 277
Joined: 2012 Aug 26, 20:56
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Rodrigo Palacio

Postby WesSneCN » 2013 Apr 08, 21:00

čale wrote:
Atalanta wasn't even trying to attack, but after the penalty they started to play and Inter was down for the situation...


you just answered yourself. the team is weak mentally and apart from that lacks in tactics. is the ref guilty that the team is mentally fragile? i don't think so.

Yes, I agree on that. Team mentality is weak at the moment. But the match was closed, and refree re opened it. Since team's mentality is weak a mistake like the one of the refree on the penalty, changes everything in a closed match...
User avatar
Basilio
Posts: 2938
Joined: 2010 Nov 07, 12:39
Location: Underworld
Has thanked: 88 times
Been thanked: 80 times

Re: Rodrigo Palacio

Postby Basilio » 2013 Apr 09, 04:39

is this Palacio thread ?
Descansa en paz Chucho
User avatar
jurgens
Posts: 9853
Joined: 2009 Jul 19, 15:33
Has thanked: 1804 times
Been thanked: 1016 times

Re: Rodrigo Palacio

Postby jurgens » 2013 Apr 10, 22:20

His ability to score, despite getting very, very few chances is really amazing. Most of his chances, are half chances.. attempts that are really impossible to score. But when he gets decent chances, he pretty much scores everytime, his conversion rate is insane and his placement is top notch. I don't know how to replicate his goal scoring ability, is it fine with high attack and sa? I don't really see him as responsive, but hes great at making runs, creating chances for himself with movement. He obviously needs 1 on 1 finisher.
User avatar
Roy
Posts: 1937
Joined: 2012 Nov 19, 11:24
Location: Woubrugge, Netherlands
Has thanked: 422 times
Been thanked: 107 times

Re: Rodrigo Palacio

Postby Roy » 2013 Apr 11, 06:36

jurgens wrote:His ability to score, despite getting very, very few chances is really amazing. Most of his chances, are half chances.. attempts that are really impossible to score. But when he gets decent chances, he pretty much scores everytime, his conversion rate is insane and his placement is top notch. I don't know how to replicate his goal scoring ability, is it fine with high attack and sa? I don't really see him as responsive, but hes great at making runs, creating chances for himself with movement. He obviously needs 1 on 1 finisher.


The way you say it i'd say higher SA, ST and ATT, don't know if he deserves it, but it surely improves his ability to be in the position to score.. :)
jurgens wrote:i could take a shit on my keyboard and produce something that has more relevance in game

jurgens wrote:the only muscle you'll ever have is that of a better man than yous cock

jurgens wrote:Do it yourself you smelly bean dipping porfavor
User avatar
Nrby
Posts: 2528
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 19:51
Location: Reşiţa, România
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 24 times
Contact:

Re: Rodrigo Palacio

Postby Nrby » 2013 Nov 10, 03:34

Image
User avatar
vinnie
Posts: 3999
Joined: 2012 Apr 06, 03:11
Location: ♛      
Has thanked: 709 times
Been thanked: 1060 times

Re: Rodrigo Palacio

Postby vinnie » 2013 Nov 10, 05:21

7 goals from 10 games after 1.9 shots per game?

that's an insane conversion rate. god damn. Ronaldo takes more shots in 2 games then he has after 10.
If you don't put effort into your post, i won't put effort in my response.
User avatar
zuo
Posts: 3282
Joined: 2009 Jan 19, 10:34
Location: North Italy
Been thanked: 22 times

Re: Rodrigo Palacio

Postby zuo » 2013 Nov 10, 16:10

His header is better than this. and maybe his jump too. everyway this guy hits, ends close to the goal.
i agree with the 1*1 scoring jurgens suggested. his focal weakness is his body strenght, but that's represented with his frame and 77 BB.
Saving Private Adrian

Image
User avatar
midnight
Posts: 1987
Joined: 2012 Mar 06, 13:48
Has thanked: 209 times
Been thanked: 83 times

Re: Rodrigo Palacio

Postby midnight » 2013 Nov 10, 17:02

Well, i personally agree with a higher jump value ( possibly a low yellow ) , he reaches a lot of long balls due to this even when surrounded by some defenders , i dont think he'll need a better bb and which makes the jump increase logical , but his heading looks pretty much fine on the actual value , he's too wasteful for that imo . i would expect much more of a low yellow value.
Fixer - Fri Aug 02, 12:19 am
I'm gay
Fixer - Fri Aug 02, 12:19 am
See Shiterable? There's nothing to be ashamed of

Image

Return to “Bologna FC 1909”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest