Erick Pulgar

Moderators: antony, Mod's

PES Stats Database

Erick Pulgar

Postby PES Stats Database » 2014 Jul 16, 01:06

KeyserSoze

Re: Erick Pulgar

Postby KeyserSoze » 2016 Aug 11, 14:00

Does he still play as CM at all? He seems to be mostly a DM who just plays as CB in emergency cases.
"Willy Wanda is Chinese!!!"
Zedrexz

Postby Zedrexz » 2018 Feb 07, 15:16

Obviously he deserves more FKA and Curve...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFHVyVieLEc
KeyserSoze

Postby KeyserSoze » 2018 Apr 17, 16:26

His development in the last 18 months or so has been wonderful, from being just a decent squad player to become one of the leading stars of Bologna. Not only because of his improved skills for set pieces, but also because he's been more enthusiastic in attacking and defensive phases down the midfield. He's joining the attack way more often than in the past, attempting some mid-long range shots with decent accuracy and great curl on them. He's also became an sturdier player; he's not exactly an excelled tackler, but he heavily compensates that with his physical frame, good response and refined tactical sense..

For what I've seen this season, he's the best player of Bologna alongside Verdi.

I'd add Long Ranger on him. It is actually needed on him, to make him dare to shoot from long distance even if he's somewhat restricted to do it a bit with Aw 2/3 + Enforcer.
antony

Postby antony » 2018 Apr 17, 18:19

KeyserSoze wrote:His development in the last 18 months or so has been wonderful, from being just a decent squad player to become one of the leading stars of Bologna. Not only because of his improved skills for set pieces, but also because he's been more enthusiastic in attacking and defensive phases down the midfield. He's joining the attack way more often than in the past, attempting some mid-long range shots with decent accuracy and great curl on them. He's also became an sturdier player; he's not exactly an excelled tackler, but he heavily compensates that with his physical frame, good response and refined tactical sense..

For what I've seen this season, he's the best player of Bologna alongside Verdi.

I'd add Long Ranger on him. It is actually needed on him, to make him dare to shoot from long distance even if he's somewhat restricted to do it a bit with Aw 2/3 + Enforcer.

Yes he is definitely an another player.. I see him improved in his technical skills, his first touch mostly.. He isn't exactly a dm playmaker but now he is precise in construction
Oklahomastate010

Postby Oklahomastate010 » 2018 Dec 04, 18:24

antony wrote:
KeyserSoze wrote:His development in the last 18 months or so has been wonderful, from being just a decent squad player to become one of the leading stars of Bologna. Not only because of his improved skills for set pieces, but also because he's been more enthusiastic in attacking and defensive phases down the midfield. He's joining the attack way more often than in the past, attempting some mid-long range shots with decent accuracy and great curl on them. He's also became an sturdier player; he's not exactly an excelled tackler, but he heavily compensates that with his physical frame, good response and refined tactical sense..

Yes he is definitely an another player.. I see him improved in his technical skills, his first touch mostly.. He isn't exactly a dm playmaker but now he is precise in construction

Remember being really interested to see how he was rated by you guys after this. Anyone gotten the chance to keep an eye on him since then?
KeyserSoze

Postby KeyserSoze » 2018 Dec 04, 21:03

Not bad for what I've seen this season; just not as impressive as the previous one.
Nevertheless, his relevance has been a bit eclipsed by Ádám Nagy's lately.
Luhum

Postby Luhum » 2019 Feb 05, 02:42

Some notes from what i've seen, i was actually too impressed with his DEF based on game vs Inter, i wasn't thinking of something super high of course, but after watching him more, i have an impression that he's a really hmmm, no more than ok DEF wise? Like, pretty subpar tackling, and decisions, people go past him regularly, altough his RES seems fine and also he doesn't lack a fighting spirit, but i don't see him above 70 in DEF.

Great set piece taker, some nasty curving, altough in game he keeps it simple for most of the tame, short range passes, occasional long balls but he's not more than just greens for both.
Vickingo

Postby Vickingo » 2019 Jun 18, 11:17

Very nice leap in his goal yesterday vs Japan, i heart he scored quite a good amount of headers lately?
Spoiler: show
AdAc

Postby AdAc » 2019 Jun 18, 16:24

Pulgar must have Penalties* star

Return to “Bologna FC 1909”