Mitchell Dijks

Moderators: antony, Mod's

PES Stats Database

Mitchell Dijks

Postby PES Stats Database » 2012 Dec 14, 08:32

Big and strong young left-back, can also be operated as a centre back, despite his large frame, he's very fast on the long runs, and he's obviously very strong.
He's just not that solid defensively, but he has a lot to learn.

Roy

Re: Mitchell Dijks

Postby Roy » 2015 Jul 29, 20:58

Showed today why he played for Willem II and why he shouldn't have come back in the first place.

He is stiff, boring, lazy and goddamn slow, reminds me of Pique.
jurgens wrote:i could take a shit on my keyboard and produce something that has more relevance in game

jurgens wrote:the only muscle you'll ever have is that of a better man than yous cock

jurgens wrote:Do it yourself you smelly bean dipping porfavor
mcmattie

Postby mcmattie » 2015 Jul 30, 07:37

I had him slower and a month ago you said he was certainly faster, but yet now you think he is slow?
Roy

Postby Roy » 2015 Jul 30, 07:46

mcmattie wrote:I had him slower and a month ago you said he was certainly faster, but yet now you think he is slow?

Slow as in sluggish. Yeah, he has great speed on long distances, but it takes ages for him to accelerate and get anywhere. He's way too goddamn stiff.

EDIT: A few great crosses against Wien at home...let's see if he keeps that level up.
jurgens wrote:i could take a shit on my keyboard and produce something that has more relevance in game

jurgens wrote:the only muscle you'll ever have is that of a better man than yous cock

mcmattie

Postby mcmattie » 2015 Aug 16, 20:10

Can someone please remove the Free iTunes $50 giftcard ad image from the first post? Thanks.
Roy

Postby Roy » 2015 Aug 20, 19:29

Gave him an overall update to start the season with. Needless to say, he's awful. Slow (not as in speed, slow as in sluggish), lazy, lethargic, fucking awful technically and seriously painful to look at. It's like, he can't even control a simple pass properly, it's like watching 2013 v. Rhijn all over again. So far he's been of little help apart from delivering some absolutely jaw-dropping crosses. It's funny, because that's literally the only thing he's been good at so far, he's been shit at everything else.

Fides

Postby Fides » 2015 Sep 13, 10:34

Really? I think he is quite an okay player. Indeed he looks (and probably is) a bit unagile and his short-passing-game isnt exactly like Blind's.... But his defensive ability and his physical prowess (BB, STA, TS) can be very useful as a SB.
Roy

Postby Roy » 2015 Sep 14, 08:40

Fides wrote:Really? I think he is quite an okay player. Indeed he looks (and probably is) a bit unagile and his short-passing-game isnt exactly like Blind's.... But his defensive ability and his physical prowess (BB, STA, TS) can be very useful as a SB.

He's really lethargic, and very often just not in the right place at the right time. I wouldn't say he's outright bad, just useless. Anyone could fill in his role, and probably be better than him at it.

I mean, come on. The typical dutch SB is between 1.70m and 1.85m. Has pace, composure. Good ball control and a good eye for the pass. They can play with the team, not alongside it. What does Mitchell have? Strength and a good cross. Don't start on his speed, it's almost irrelevant, he takes ages to get up to speed. He lacks like 90% of the fundamentals of a good dutch SB.

I'd say field him as a CB for jong Ajax and see how he does, because he's got all the props for that.

Oklahomastate010

Postby Oklahomastate010 » 2019 Feb 01, 14:00

I don't understand too much the bump he got a few months back. I had seen him at Ajax and Norwich across the last few years and the guy is not really a good player, and then his whoscored rating in Serie A is also pretty shit... but he got turned into quite the good player. After not even 2 months in Italy he got a +8 in att, +5 ds, +2 form, and a few other adjustments that are definitely not reflective of the player I had ever seen, and I doubt he suddenly went to a bottom tier Italian side and improved this vastly (and whoscored definitely casts doubt on that as well). The acc bump was more than needed, but at least a step we both saw as needed. He is pretty mindless offensively, a poor/mediocre passer and crosser for the position, and really inconsistent. Now he seems to be a quite good attacking and much more technical player than he ever has been
antony

Postby antony » 2019 Feb 01, 20:03

Oklahomastate010 wrote:I don't understand too much the bump he got a few months back. I had seen him at Ajax and Norwich across the last few years and the guy is not really a good player, and then his whoscored rating in Serie A is also pretty shit... but he got turned into quite the good player. After not even 2 months in Italy he got a +8 in att, +5 ds, +2 form, and a few other adjustments that are definitely not reflective of the player I had ever seen, and I doubt he suddenly went to a bottom tier Italian side and improved this vastly (and whoscored definitely casts doubt on that as well). The acc bump was more than needed, but at least a step we both saw as needed. He is pretty mindless offensively, a poor/mediocre passer and crosser for the position, and really inconsistent. Now he seems to be a quite good attacking and much more technical player than he ever has been

He had a pretty amazing game against Inter at season beginning, now the whole Bologna is a fuckin mess
Ocrin

Postby Ocrin » 2019 Feb 01, 20:06

antony wrote:
Oklahomastate010 wrote:I don't understand too much the bump he got a few months back. I had seen him at Ajax and Norwich across the last few years and the guy is not really a good player, and then his whoscored rating in Serie A is also pretty shit... but he got turned into quite the good player. After not even 2 months in Italy he got a +8 in att, +5 ds, +2 form, and a few other adjustments that are definitely not reflective of the player I had ever seen, and I doubt he suddenly went to a bottom tier Italian side and improved this vastly (and whoscored definitely casts doubt on that as well). The acc bump was more than needed, but at least a step we both saw as needed. He is pretty mindless offensively, a poor/mediocre passer and crosser for the position, and really inconsistent. Now he seems to be a quite good attacking and much more technical player than he ever has been

He had a pretty amazing game against Inter at season beginning, now the whole Bologna is a fuckin mess

That update was based on one game at the start of the season?
Everyone knew it was impossible. Then came along a fool who didn't know it, and he did it.
antony

Postby antony » 2019 Feb 01, 20:15

Ocrin wrote:
antony wrote:

are you kidding me? obviously no, i had already framed him.. i think what oklahomastate010 said about ATK can be fair, he initially showed good runs and maybe the only LWB/RWB in Bologna with a decent level on the sides but he progressivily disappeared in that regard
Oklahomastate010

Postby Oklahomastate010 » 2019 Feb 01, 20:17

Ocrin wrote:
antony wrote:

That is an absolute “Dijk” move (terrible pun intended). Definitely the trap with that guy. When I first saw an Ajax game with him he looked super damn strong, fast, and industrious... but then he pulled a Dijk and just has 1-3 months of trash performances afterwards until the next great game. Like, he can look really good but I haven’t seen it last pst a month as far as I’ve seen.

Return to “Bologna FC 1909”