Ladislav Krejčí

Moderators: antony, Mod's

PES Stats Database

Ladislav Krejčí

Postby PES Stats Database » 2012 Apr 15, 12:46

KeyserSoze

Re: Ladislav Krejčí

Postby KeyserSoze » 2017 Feb 21, 01:45

This set has looked overlooked for a while.
Excluding his crosses, he's rather average in overall technical terms, while some other stats still have conservative/underrating values.
He's basically an industrious, fairly tenacious and enthusiastic winger (flank player in general), and I don't see that much of him with this set.
"Willy Wanda is Chinese!!!"
KeyserSoze

Postby KeyserSoze » 2017 May 12, 18:29

...I don't like him that much as a LWF. At least, with those tactics at Bologna. Set aside his solid crossing, he doesn't provide much more in offensive terms. The few times he leaves his flank to get into the box, he's usually caught offside.

Maybe it could work a bit more if he was playing alongside a more attacking-minded LB, so their associative play altogether would be less predictable. But Masina, the regular first team LB, is a fairly conservative player. So the whole display down the left flank loses relevance quickly, despite the fairly good workrrate of both Masina and Krejci.

I still believe Krejci would make a much greater impact as a LWB in 3-5-2 formations or even LB with a back-four. He's way more comfortable overlapping and hugging his whole flank for both attack and defense. That said, I don't get why managers still keep him as LWF, where his utility becomes much more limited.
KeyserSoze

Postby KeyserSoze » 2017 Jun 29, 14:01

@antony, do you have any other ideas on this set?
I understand he's not someone extraordinary as a winger, given his technical flaws and his unawareness when leaving his flank. But his determination and stamina still makes him a useful team player after all. His effectiveness relies heavily on the chemistry he gels with either the LB at his back, CMs or CF he plays alongside. When he doesn't make bonds of associate display with them, nor they play one-twos with him, he becomes really wasteful overall. As he lacks flair and flamboyance, he struggles to make a larger impact by himself.
antony

Postby antony » 2017 Jun 29, 14:23

KeyserSoze wrote:@antony, do you have any other ideas on this set?
I understand he's not someone extraordinary as a winger, given his technical flaws and his unawareness when leaving his flank. But his determination and stamina still makes him a useful team player after all. His effectiveness relies heavily on the chemistry he gels with either the LB at his back, CMs or CF he plays alongside. When he doesn't make bonds of associate display with them, nor they play one-twos with him, he becomes really wasteful overall. As he lacks flair and flamboyance, he struggles to make a larger impact by himself.

Yes i have the same vision, decent hardworker but not more than that, which values you want to change?
KeyserSoze

Postby KeyserSoze » 2017 Jun 29, 14:30

Spoiler: show
ATT 73
DEF 54
STA 88
TS 87
ACC 80
AGI 79
CUR/SWE 79
DS 79
SPA 72
SPS 76
LPA 80
LPS 85
TECH 76
MEN 77
TW 78

Add []Box to Box, []Early Cross, Run Around, *Side.

Return to “Bologna FC 1909”