Ladislav Krejčí

Postby PES Stats Database » 2012 Apr 15, 12:46

tuco55

Re: Ladislav Krejčí

Postby tuco55 » 2013 Nov 30, 09:24

KeyserSoze

Postby KeyserSoze » 2014 Jul 11, 20:08

@mracho, as we previously discussed in the chat some months ago, this player seems to be a good sprinter, but he kinda struggles on the ball.
Personally I'd assign him higher TS (84 or 85), but lower DS instead (80 at most).
He's also a good crosser for what I've seen of him. Long passing stats (LPA/LPS) are easily low yellows at least. Early Cross is also a must for him. I was also thinking about Darting Run, but ain't sure yet.
"Willy Wanda is Chinese!!!"
mracho

Postby mracho » 2014 Jul 11, 22:31

Thanks for the input, you definitely brought up some valid points. I especially like the lower DS idea, sprints with the ball at full speed are clearly not very typical of him. His crossing definitely is very good but at the moment I'm not 100% sure it's consistent enough to be on yellows.

Anyway, the new season is starting really soon, in just two weeks, also Sparta will take part in the CL qualifiers so I (we) will have plenty of opportunities to watch him. I really would like to get some updates done for Sparta and Plzeň during this summer; hopefully I'll find enough spare time for it. ;)
KeyserSoze

Postby KeyserSoze » 2015 Mar 13, 02:39

@mracho, how's his progression this season.
mracho

Postby mracho » 2015 Apr 06, 19:11

First of all, sorry for the late reply.

As far as I remember, he was pretty decent in the autumn part of the season, a regular in Sparta's first 11 as well as the national team. However, lately his form seemed to drop a bit, he still got picked for the NT but didn't show anything extraordinary against Latvia. Same goes for Sparta, I haven't followed them too closely but it seems Krejčí isn't making his runs down the left flank as often as he used to.

I hope he'll find his form again soon, he's still a young player and can develop further. I still think he can become an important part of the NT in the future.
KeyserSoze

Postby KeyserSoze » 2016 Mar 18, 17:30

Nice games from him against Lazio. He's become a sort of a dynamic, box-to-box winger.And he's definitely an TS>>ACC player. Not particularly explosive in the first meters, but he posseses nice pace in long runs (mostly off the ball).
KeyserSoze

Postby KeyserSoze » 2016 May 18, 18:15

If Gebre Selassie impressed some people at EURO 12, I bet Krejci will have a similar impact at EURO 16.
Let's see what he displays at the tournament, but it seems some stats needs significative boosts, like Stamina, TW, DEF, TS, LPA, LPS and Jump. DS and ACC could be downgraded though, and I'd give him Box to Box but with Aw still at 3/2.
Btw, he plays as LB at times, right??
KeyserSoze

Postby KeyserSoze » 2016 Jun 03, 17:44

My set for him in my OF is like this:

Spoiler: show
Name: Ladislav Krejčí
Shirt Name: KREJČÍ
Shirt Number: 23
Nationality: Czech
Height: 179 cm
Weight: 67 kg
Foot: L
Side: L
Positions: SMF★

TECHNIQUE
Attack: 73
Defence: 57
Header Accuracy: 64
Dribble Accuracy: 78
Short Pass Accuracy: 70
Short Pass Speed: 75
Long Pass Accuracy: 79
Long Pass Speed: 83
Shot Accuracy: 68
Place Kicking: 72
Swerve: 77
Ball Control: 77
Goal Keeping Skills: 50
Weak Foot Accuracy: 4
Weak Foot Frequency: 4
SPEED
Response: 76
Explosive Power: 80
Dribble Speed: 80
Top Speed: 84
PHYSICAL
Body Balance: 72
Stamina: 86
Kicking Power: 78
Jump: 72
Injury Tolerance: B
RESISTANCE
Attack Awareness: 3
Defence Awareness: 2
Form: 5
Tenacity: 76
Teamwork: 80

OLD STATS:
Acceleration: 80
Shot Technique: 72
Aggression: 82

SPECIAL ABILITIES:

*Side
Early Cross
Box to Box

MOTION STYLE:

His set is quite similar to Renato Steffen from Basel, and it makes sense for what both players usually show.
He already played pretty well in Europa League, but EURO will be a tougher yet better opportunity to prove his worth as a player.
mracho

Postby mracho » 2016 Jun 24, 15:33

Nice work! Generally, your set seems to be a more accurate depiction of Krejčí than the outdated set in the first post.

To answer your earlier question, I can't really remember him playing at LB, though. I haven't made any stats in such a long time, though, that I can't say for sure if Defence 57 is too high or not. I'm also kinda thinking of dropping his DA, Agility and Technique by ~2 points each, as he can appear frustratingly lacking in these aspects. Not entirely convinced on LPS 83 or TW 80 either.

Then again, I have to admit I haven't really watched the past season apart from the occasional match here and there...
KeyserSoze

Postby KeyserSoze » 2016 Jun 24, 18:09

Well, I agree most of the stats you are somewhat skeptical could be discussed indeed.
However, his TW is something that where he stands out from your typical winger. He's really active and supportive with his off the ball movements. He usually manages to move enough to get available for a pass when attacking, and he also provides good defensive cover when the left back goes forward. I dare to say 80 is the minimum value he should have for TW; numbers like 82 or 83 would not overrate him.

I certainly agree that his overall technical features are nothing extraordinary at all, but his speed, crossing and (specially) the way he covers his flank for both phases of the game are his main assets. He's more like a team player; you cannot expect him to make difference with neither flair nor trickery by himself, but with his workrrate he still becomes a valuable player at club or international level. He's similar to my countrymate Beausejour (but not nearly as sturdy as him). Moreover, I think Krejci has potential to be a good left back.

I think he won't (and shouldn't) stay at Sparta for so long.
He needs to play in a more competitive side/league where he can take more advantage to his dynamism. Joining a Dutch giant like Ajax or PSV would be the most proper move for him, imo. His style of play would fit greatly at Eredivisie.
mracho

Postby mracho » 2016 Jun 26, 15:57

Indeed, this is an accurate description of Krejčí. I'd say the first post should be updated with your set, at least for now, and maybe someone else will eventually join the discussion. :)
KeyserSoze

Postby KeyserSoze » 2016 Jul 15, 13:39

Let's see what he displays in Serie A for Bologna.
I'm sure antony will give a proper revamp for this set.
KeyserSoze

Postby KeyserSoze » 2016 Aug 11, 13:52

If Bologna plays with a 4-3-3 formation, where is Krejci supposed to be deployed? LB or LWF?

I mean, he seems to be tactically and physically good enough to play anywhere over the left flank. As I previously posted, it would be fairly interesting to see him as left back. He does a good job covering his flank given his pace and physical fitness, he's competent at both defensive and offensive phases and he's solid at crossing the ball. He would be useful as LWF as well, but with proper training, I think he has what it takes to be good Serie A sideback.
KeyserSoze

Postby KeyserSoze » 2016 Aug 22, 14:54

He made his début for Bologna as LWF in the 4-3-3, beating 1-0 at home to Serie A newcomers Crotone.
I saw some mins, and he didn't look bad at all...
It just that I think he would suit fairly better as LB than LWF in that formation. He showed his usual abilities as a crosser and his physical fitness and enthusiasm as well, but I don't think he's incisive nor dangerous enough to make a bigger impact as a LWF. He's one of those players who need much more space on his flank to take advantage of their speed and energy, so that's why he's quite he's more comfortable playing as LB/LWB/LMF than as a LWF. He's not particularly explosive nor agile anyway.
KeyserSoze

Postby KeyserSoze » 2016 Sep 26, 15:15

I probably fell short with Stamina at 86.
His endurance is outstanding; he's nominally a winger but he covers the whole left flank as thought he was a sideback
His Stamina is worth about 88 at least, if not 90.
antony

Postby antony » 2016 Sep 26, 16:27

KeyserSoze wrote:I probably fell short with Stamina at 86.
His endurance is outstanding; he's nominally a winger but he covers the whole left flank as thought he was a sideback
His Stamina is worth about 88 at least, if not 90.

i've also noticed that him gave good power to his crosses/passes and maybe needs early cross.
Epsi

Postby Epsi » 2016 Sep 26, 16:49

he's a winger
KeyserSoze

Postby KeyserSoze » 2016 Sep 27, 00:04

We both antony and me know that, but Krejci does not play or behave like a conventional winger at all.

I think mracho already did well by putting his technical stats at an average level, with a relatively poor DA and short passing stats.

But his TS and his STA/TW are on a whole different dimension for a player of his position. His long passing stats (specially LPS) are underrated as antony stressed out, same as for Early Cross. And since he still plays LMF for Czech NT, he should already have Box to Box. About Awareness I'm not 100% sure whether is 3/2 or 3/3. But it is most likely that he can deal with 3/2 plus Box to Box.
KeyserSoze

Postby KeyserSoze » 2016 Nov 21, 18:18

I've watched him about 4 or 5 times playing for Bologna, and now I can give a better insight as for why his Stamina, TW, TS and long passing stats need to be reviewed.

First of all, he doesn't dribble often because he's aware that he's not particularly good on the ball. Most of the time, he goes on the ball for a few metres. Then he gives a short pass to a teammate in the centre and he immediately moves forward off the ball even before his teammate receives the ball. The idea is that the teammate makes a one-two, so Krejci gets the ball and he already got past the opposition off the ball, thanks to his good sprint. He does this very often for the whole match, then he gets in a comfortable position to put an accurate and fast cross. That's how he gives his contribution when attacking. In defensive terms, he also tends to hug the left flank and he's very helpful tracking back and giving defensive covering or pressing when required.

He keeps doing these all the match; he barely manages to reach byline for a cross or cut inside on or off the ball.

That said, his style of play is summarized in: intenstivity, speed, physical fitness and will to support his flank at any time.

His Stamina is definitely of a high yellow value (at least), Top Speed at 85-87 and Teamwork around 83-85. His Agility and DS could be lowered to high greens, though.

I know I mentioned Beausejour to describe Krejci's style of play, but now I think he's even more similar to José Pedro Fuenzalida, a footballer who also excels much more as a sprinter, dynamic supportive team-player than as a flamboyant winger.

Return to “Bologna FC 1909”