Andrea Poli

Moderators: antony, Mod's

PES Stats Database

Andrea Poli

Postby PES Stats Database » 2009 Oct 06, 15:05

Diego

Re: Andrea POLI

Postby Diego » 2012 Mar 28, 00:45

crisfar wrote:I think I switch around your TW and MENT values, Interist ;)...

wtf crisfar, really? inderectly accusing someone of using another account without any fundament behind it, that's lame, let alone if you think it's true or not (i dont care).

now just to let you things clear, three points:
1. which need do I have for another account? an unfiltered opinion? lol, check my suggestions and then Kevin set of pazzo, did I suddenly decided to drop pazzo's st 3 points randomly? it could have taken you 2 seconds. or do I have to mention that long and unnescesary post to him on ricky's thread?
2. I tend to pm frequently with him...
as you can see, they werent wrote yesterday but months ago, did I basicaly started to talk to myself over and over again? yeah that makes sense, doesnt it?
Interist wrote:It is so annoying how he brings NOTHING to our game, unlike Poli

then according to your crazy world I came to "my" alt. thread and said.
CHarper wrote:
jurgens wrote:Hes a pretty agile guy imo. Wouldn't agree with anything under yellow tbh.

I think this set is described better than in the PSD, review (ed) videos, and maybe maximum AGI 80, no more
but did not convince me in the game against Marseille, so his 78

while Actually "ME, I, YO", agree with jurgens, green agi doesnt suit him, I have him on 83 myself. Anyway, you could also have checked the IP, not like we even are from the same country .

so.. uncalled for accusation, you could have done the same post without bs, smh.

About the update, agree with Bodshitaba, Poli is yellow ment for me, he is actually one of the few player that actually seem to care about the team.. and dont get why should tw be green? was it because juve game? he cant offer himself/support the team if he is given the order to mark Pirlo. and since I know that you usually are (slighty) subjective on stats if the player is playing bad... or better said not be not being an out and out starter, but in Poli's case injuries are the main reason for that.. go to an Inter forum and you're gonna read how everybody wants him as starter (not like there is much to compete to :lol: ). agree about DA 82 also...

Ps. He probably needs IT C, he have been probably more injured than Forlan, which is quite a lot. Maybe we could wait a bit, but if he continue like in this season, C gonna be a must.
bam!
CHarper

Postby CHarper » 2012 Mar 28, 05:17

I do not understand good what is happening.
Interist with another account? baaaaaaaah!
I do not think .. Interist is a person who has earned the respect and admiration of the entire forum.
Interist do not listen him.
Let us dedicate ourselves to work in the forum,
as the saying goes:
"A silly words, deaf ears"
"No soy el mejor del mundo, pero creo que no hay nadie mejor que yo"
Jose Mourinho
crisfar

Postby crisfar » 2012 Mar 28, 11:49

I am sorry for misundersting but I only was joking with Charper that on a previous post after agreeing with me called me Cale, so I called him with a random member name that come up in my mind...never meant that, sorry ;)
CHarper

Postby CHarper » 2012 Mar 28, 15:32

plop!
Well, now the subject of interest, Poli! :D
his TS, ACC, DA, MENT, TW
what arrangements we could do to him to resemble his game.
Jose Mourinho
Epsi

Postby Epsi » 2012 Apr 02, 11:46

Interist, calm down mate :lol: he just called Charper "Interist" as I can call cale and basilio "juventini".. you should change nickname :P
CHarper

Postby CHarper » 2012 Apr 02, 15:47

this kid continues to amaze me by their ball control, good DA,SPA,SPS
SPA / SPS, we should take it a little higher .. Poli, shows signs of good values (83) / (81)
LPA / LPS is not as effective in both, but hopefully it improves (is young) (79) / (76)
DA / DS, he is good at driving (82), but not fast (78)
TS / ACC Crisfar's suggestion, I like (76) / (78)
about, MENT and TW, I have no exact values.
any suggestions?
Jose Mourinho
crisfar

Postby crisfar » 2012 Apr 02, 22:30

Epsi wrote:Interist, calm down mate :lol: he just called Charper "Interist" as I can call cale and basilio "juventini".. you should change nickname :P

Actually it was just a joke with Charper that on a previous post he agreed with me calling me Cale, so for fun i replied calling him with a nickname of a random mameber posting here and Interist came up in my mind first, that is it, never dare to accuse someone to log in with another account ;)
By the way updated for now ts, acc, tw, and ment.
CHarper

Postby CHarper » 2012 Apr 03, 05:42

crisfar wrote:Actually it was just a joke with Charper that on a previous post he agreed with me calling me Cale, so for fun i replied calling him with a nickname of a random mameber posting here and Interist came up in my mind first, that is it, never dare to accuse someone to log in with another account ;)

:o
crisfar please excuse me! :( ... my confusion originated a small discussion.
now I understand everything. xD! ... ;)
seriously, sorry Crisfar
good update... :D
us await the next update (DA)
Jose Mourinho
Dino

Postby Dino » 2012 Apr 04, 13:30

Balance needs a raise. He has really improved in this aspect. This was probably his biggest problem in Sampdoria, he was very easy to outmuscle. But nowadays he's the one doing the outmuscling. Really tho, he has solid balance. 81 is what I have him on. Also fix his H/W, he's 182 CM/77 kg.

What's with the low TS? He's really not this slow. 78 for both TS & ACC is what I have him on.

I have his DA at 80/81, he's definitely better on the ball than Deki for example. He's really good in tight situations.

What's with the low mentality btw? This dude is a fighter. Even when we were losing 4–0 against Roma he was fighting. During Ranieri's era he was the only one who actually gave a shit.
Capone

Postby Capone » 2012 Apr 06, 22:40

A really underrated player here IMO. Why the hell did you lower Polis Speed stats? 82 for TS and ACC were maybe a little bit too high, but I think his TS is a little bit better than his ACC and not the other way round. I would give him 80 for TS and 79 for ACC at least. I also think, that his DA is underrated for years here on PSD, even 80 is too low. I think 81-82 is fine. I also agree with Dino about mentality & balance raises. Lastly, we could think about a little raise on TW & AGG. I personally have him on 80 TW and 78 AGG. What do you guys think?
crisfar

Postby crisfar » 2012 Apr 06, 23:40

My bad regarding DA, I suggested a raise and received agrees and then did not updated done it now...regarding other values ts, acc, tw and ment I am still skeptical, I think ment 78 for his age and expereince is no, done it nowt a bad value
Christiancito

Re: Andrea Poli

Postby Christiancito » 2012 Dec 06, 15:25

Suggestions:

Add position: SMF.
He's currently playing as LSMF in a 4-1-4-1 formation.
tzanakas3

Postby tzanakas3 » 2013 Jan 11, 03:34

Deffo physically better than previous years.Faster after Inter era amd that helps him to change completely as a player.He is not only the kinda playmaker he used to be but he runs very much during the game and you can find him everywhere in the box.I am suprised that he does make a lot of challenges in game.If you remember in the past he was just passing the ball alongside with some nice dribbling.Now scores,creates,markes.He only had an 1 month injury due to a strong hit..Glad to see him performing good and improving...
Any other thoughts about this years' Poli???
EDIT:Seeing him more,someone has to mention the development in his defensive play and the mentality section.You can compare his muscular development than 2 years before and his reactions during the match remind me easily Palombo!!The fact that he can play successfully as an Enforcer sometimes and a lot of tackles during the game show that he is more complete than last years and not only focusing on attacking play.Very fast decisions during the match and great response on lose balls or changing players while marking...As for short passing I can say that he prefers weighted passes with less power than current 83.Sth around 79-80(little more than LPS)
So DEF:68,RES:81,BB:79,SPS 79-80,MEN:78,TS:78
PANIONIOS RULES.GENOVA E SOLO BLUCERCHIATA - FORZA SAMP.
GLORY GLORY FOR UNITED!!!
Dert

Postby Dert » 2013 Apr 02, 07:50

One of the team leaders, very strong, needs an update, much faster, better response, much higher attack skill
Epsi

Postby Epsi » 2013 May 17, 15:05

made some changes based on the last suggestions. Should he have atk/def aw. 3/3 and []B2B card?
Christiancito

Postby Christiancito » 2013 Jul 08, 16:35

New player of AC Milan. Move him.

http://www.acmilan.com/it/news/show/148091
mat880

Postby mat880 » 2013 Jul 24, 12:23

MrEskola

Postby MrEskola » 2013 Sep 27, 22:59

My favourite player so far this season, along with de Jong. Here's Andrea vs Bologna:

mr.Boss

Postby mr.Boss » 2014 Apr 13, 11:32

Shouldn't ha have Side B ? cause he always plays as a right CMF at Milan .
PMTP & Mia San Mia
mr.Boss

Postby mr.Boss » 2014 May 23, 15:56

mr.Boss wrote:Shouldn't ha have Side B ? cause he always plays as a right CMF at Milan .

Any though about Side ?
PMTP & Mia San Mia

Return to “Bologna FC 1909”