Greek Super League - Players to be created ( Updated - 11/4)

Moderators: bitz, Houy, stavrello7, Mod's

PES Stats Database

Greek Super League - Players to be created ( Updated - 11/4)

Postby PES Stats Database » 2011 Oct 23, 10:08

High Priority
Medium Priority
Low Priority

AE LARISA

_blr -#17 Evgeni Shikavka
_srb-#30 Stefan Zivkovic
_cro -#28 Slavko Bralic
_mkd -#95 Davor Taleski
_gre -#44 Panagiotis Ballas

AEK ATHENS

_gre -#33 Georgios Giannoutsos

AO XANTHI

_gre -#15 Okan Chatziterzoglou
_gre -#1 Athanasios Garavelis

APOLLON SMYRNIS

_bra -#8 Thomás
_lib -#94 Hilal El-Helwe
_ita -#30 Christian D'Urso
_arg -#33 Germán Rivero
_ger -#97 Kofi Schulz
_gre -#69 Christos Agrodimos
_alb -#6 Klodian Gino
_gre -#97 Lefteris Astras

Aris Thessaloniki FC

_por -#3 Hugo Sousa
_gre -#14 Charalampos Pavlidis
_aus -#12 Charalampos Stampoulidis
_gre -#1 Alexandros Anagnostopoulos

FC ASTERAS TRIPOLIS

_arg -#2 Patricio Matricardi
_gre -#90 Giannis Bastianos

ATROMITOS ATHENS

_pol -#22 Dawid Kort

LEVADIAKOS FC

_srb -#19 Vladimir Bajic
_srb-#22 Marko Stanojevic
_gre -#99 Fotis Ioannidis
_geo -#88 Giorgi Rekhviashvili

OFI Crete

_gre -#22 Panagiotis Deligiannidis
_swe -#94 Erik Pärsson
_tun -#27 Ismaïl Sassi
_gre -#5 Leonidas Argyropoulos
_gre -#20 Dimitrios Komesidis
_gre -#44 Manolis Bolakis
_gre -#1 Giannis Dermitzakis
_gre -#23 Angelos Ikonomou

OLYMPIAKOS FC

PANATHINAIKOS A.O.

_gre-#33 Panagiotis Armenakas
_gre-#32 Epaminondas Pantelakis
_ned -#29 Mark Sifneos

PANETOLIKOS FC

_por -#60 Frederico Duarte
_gre -#33 Stathis Vasiloudis
_gre -#98 Stathis Belevonis

PANIONIOS G.S.S.

_fra -#1 Jérémy Malherbe
_fra -#4 Maxime De Taddeo
_aus-#6 Peter Makrillos

PAOK

_isl -#4 Sverrir Ingi Ingason
_cro -#29 Josip Misic
_gre -#99 Marios Siabanis

PAS GIANNINA

_srb -#35 Dusan Pantelic
_geo -#17 Lasha Shergelashvili
_gre -#19 Giannis Kargas
_gre -#44 Stefanos Evangelou
_ukr -#99 Vladyslav Naumets

PAS LAMIA

_gre -#61 Konstantinos Bouloulis
_gre -#3 Iordanis Papargyriou

Houy

Re: Greek Super League - Players to be created (Updated - 07/2)

Postby Houy » 2017 Feb 28, 16:54

My set for Triadis.
This year is his first without a serious injury since i remember him in Xanthi.He's improved tactically thanks to Lucescu,both in his defensive duties and in his supportive game.His dribbling,like before is the most prominent thing about him,his close control is good,not amazing,his ball control is inconsistent.Something he has improved upon significantly is his LPA,specifically,no particular power or form in his crosses but this season they are much more on point.His physical attributes are lacking,maybe affected by his injuries,he doesn't utilise Speed too much in general, he isn't fast with the ball ,he mainly goes 1-1 with defender and utilises quick turns and his agility.
Spoiler: show
Club: A.O. Xanthi
Name: Panagiotis Triadis
Shirt Name: TRIADIS
Number: 7
Positions: ★ SMF, WF, SS

Nationality: Greek

Height: 178 cm
Weight: 70 kg

Injury Tolerance: B
Foot: R
Side: B

Attack: 71
Defence: 43
Balance: 71
Stamina: 77
Top Speed: 80
Acceleration: 82
Response: 74
Agility: 83
Dribble Accuracy: 78
Dribble Speed: 77
Short Pass Accuracy: 72
Short Pass Speed: 68
Long Pass Accuracy: 77
Long Pass Speed: 73
Shot Accuracy: 70
Shot Power: 79
Shot Technique: 73
Free Kick Accuracy: 72
Curling: 72
Header: 66
Jump: 73
Technique: 75
Aggression: 78
Mentality: 68
Keeper Skills: 50
Teamwork: 72

Condition/Fitness: 4
Weak Foot Accuracy: 5
Weak Foot Frequency: 5

ATTACK / DEFENCE AWARENESS: 3/2

NEW STATS:
Attack Prowess: 72
Defense Prowess: 50
Ball Winning: 53

GOALKEEPER STATS:
Catching: 40
Clearing: 40
Reflexes: 40
Coverage: 40

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
Dribbling
1-touch play

PLAYER INDEX CARDS:
1-touch pass
mazing run
petreleo

Postby petreleo » 2017 Feb 28, 17:24

My Notes on Veria's Panagiotis Linardos from his time in Cyprus:
He has made a really good name for himself in Cyprus after playing very well for many good clubs in the Second-Division for many years.
However, he also had unsuccessful spells at two top First-Division clubs, Apollon Limassol and Anorthosis Famagusta. I don't now much about his spell at Apollon, and from what I know he never played an official match for them, but from what I know he "caught the eye" at Pre-Season with Anorthosis, but unexpectedly he was not given many chances when the Season started, and shortly afterwards he was shipped-out again to smaller clubs.
About his playing-style, well from what I can remember, he is a very good technical Attacking-Midfielder/Winger. Brilliant Dribbling and Ball Control, very agile with low centre of gravity, and good passing(not brilliant though). He is good with both feet, but I think that he is primarily right-footed. His goal-scoring ability was one of his biggest assets when playing for smaller clubs, and always ended Seasons in the Second-Division with a very good number of goals. Some of his goals that I have watched were mainly, direct free-kicks, long-shots, and curling-shots by cutting-inside from wide-areas.
Defensive-wise and physically-wise(strength, stamina, aerial ability), not brilliant, and maybe not even that good, and also slightly inconsistent on his form. His Sprinting-Speed without the ball isn't as good as his speed on-the-ball, and his agility, that are some of his biggest assets.
Houy

Postby Houy » 2017 Mar 03, 17:54

I'll keep an eye out for him tomorrow against Pao,i don't remember him much to tbh
Houy

Postby Houy » 2017 Mar 04, 20:06

From Pao-Veria:Linardos played as RMF,though he was probably instructed not to advance much and provide defensive support since Sarpong who played as pseudoCF drifted to the Right wing,so he was more of a right CMF.He seemed to fit the mold of the typical gifted attacking midfielder,with Agi,Acc,Ds in low 80s and DA close to 80s,and lacking essence in Attack,in decision making and creativity, and no real defensive talent.Despite that he wasn't lazy and he was commited to applying pressure in his side and was quite energetic.He was subbed around the 60th minute,he simply run out of steam.His passing was ok,no hard controlls to show his BC. Overall he had a decent game,compared to his teammates atleast.
petreleo

Postby petreleo » 2017 Mar 04, 23:29

Houy wrote:
petreleo wrote:My Notes on Veria's Panagiotis Linardos from his time in Cyprus:
He has made a really good name for himself in Cyprus after playing very well for many good clubs in the Second-Division for many years.
However, he also had unsuccessful spells at two top First-Division clubs, Apollon Limassol and Anorthosis Famagusta. I don't now much about his spell at Apollon, and from what I know he never played an official match for them, but from what I know he "caught the eye" at Pre-Season with Anorthosis, but unexpectedly he was not given many chances when the Season started, and shortly afterwards he was shipped-out again to smaller clubs.
About his playing-style, well from what I can remember, he is a very good technical Attacking-Midfielder/Winger. Brilliant Dribbling and Ball Control, very agile with low centre of gravity, and good passing(not brilliant though). He is good with both feet, but I think that he is primarily right-footed. His goal-scoring ability was one of his biggest assets when playing for smaller clubs, and always ended Seasons in the Second-Division with a very good number of goals. Some of his goals that I have watched were mainly, direct free-kicks, long-shots, and curling-shots by cutting-inside from wide-areas.
Defensive-wise and physically-wise(strength, stamina, aerial ability), not brilliant, and maybe not even that good, and also slightly inconsistent on his form. His Sprinting-Speed without the ball isn't as good as his speed on-the-ball, and his agility, that are some of his biggest assets.
From Pao-Veria:Linardos played as RMF,though he was probably instructed not to advance much and provide defensive support since Sarpong who played as pseudoCF drifted to the Right wing,so he was more of a right CMF.He seemed to fit the mold of the typical gifted attacking midfielder,with Agi,Acc,Ds in low 80s and DA close to 80s,and lacking essence in Attack,in decision making and creativity, and no real defensive talent.Despite that he wasn't lazy and he was commited to applying pressure in his side and was quite energetic.He was subbed around the 60th minute,he simply run out of steam.His passing was ok,no hard controlls to show his BC. Overall he had a decent game,compared to his teammates atleast.

Yeah, so it seems like we agree in the majority(if not all) of our observations about Linardos.
The only thing that you haven't talked about or maybe haven't had the chance to see is his good technical shooting ability that I have talked above, but I consider it really "logical" since: At Veria it seems like he plays mostly as a "Central/Defensive Midfielder" where it is difficult to show good attacking and shooting ability, whereas in Cyprus he used to play further forward as an "Attacking-Midfielder/Number-10" or as a "Winger" and he was known as a midfielder with great goal-scoring record(however, also at a considerably lower level than Veria).
It seems like we agree in everything else. I am curious to read what's your opinion about what Form values he should be given, since I didn't consider him as very consistent in Cyprus. From what I known from him in Cyprus, I would have probably gone with a 3 or 4 value, since even though he was known as one of the best players of the Second-Division by playing in some of the league's best teams, he didn't really bring this kind of top-form in the two "big" First-Division clubs that he joined but struggled during his time in Cyprus, Apollon Limassol and Anorthosis Famagusta. However, it seems like this Season he has finally shown his best form at a pretty good level team like Veria(and also last Season at Panegialios), so from knowing this I would have probably gone with 4 right now, but anyway, I would be really interested in hearing your opinion about this.
Houy

Postby Houy » 2017 Mar 05, 13:22

Well the problem is that's the first game i really paid attention to him,don't know about his shooting and i have to watch much more for form,also at this point Veria is the first canditate to be demoted and with a few games remaining they are far from a priority.Yesterday was checking out some Pao players and it was a chance to check him out.I'll do another report if i watch another game of him,i really wouldn't get your hopes up for a set,we'll try though and it's good to have notes here for future reference.
Houy

Postby Houy » 2017 Mar 05, 20:43

Any suggestions on the Triadis set ? i'm think of shaving a point from Da and giving him an extra on Lpa,he had another great cross in Yunes' goal today,should i just post it?
serginho

Postby serginho » 2017 Mar 12, 20:29

comparing it with Serhiy Sydorchuk, Denys Harmash, Serhiy Rybalka, Vitaliy Buyalskiy, Taras Stepanenko and Maksim Malyshev

Name: Yevhen Shakhov
Shirt Name: SHAKHOV
Number: 28
Positions: ★ CM, AM

Nationality: Ukrainian

Height: 187 cm
Weight: 80 kg

Attack: 70
Defence: 69
Balance: 81
Stamina: 81
Top Speed: 75
Acceleration: 74
Response: 74
Agility: 72
Dribble Accuracy: 76
Dribble Speed: 73
Short Pass Accuracy: 77
Short Pass Speed: 78
Long Pass Accuracy: 77
Long Pass Speed: 79
Shot Accuracy: 72
Shot Power: 82
Shot Technique: 70
Free Kick Accuracy: 74
Curling: 72
Header: 75
Jump: 73
Technique: 77
Aggression: 75
Mentality: 74
Teamwork: 76

Condition/Fitness: 5
Weak Foot Frequency: 5
Last edited by serginho on 2017 Mar 13, 16:59, edited 2 times in total.
Houy

Postby Houy » 2017 Mar 12, 20:56

Very nice set,i've had one in the works for some time as well.Only major point i'd make is that there's a bigger gap between Att and Def.He's not bad defensively but he's not a particulary good tackler.His defensive contribution is more about TW/Resp rather than Def,my numbers for Att/Def are 72 and 64 respectively with Resp at 77/78,also significant for his attacking behaviour,although he should have reaction/free roaming as well.
Houy

Postby Houy » 2017 Mar 18, 17:58

A set for Matieu Gomes from Kerkyra,still a good player,one of their best,he's played at least half his games as a winger this season to incorperate two Sb's on that side,not that they have a better right winger,he's done fine.He's consistent, slower but still shows a burst of speed when he needs to,and he's a threat inside the box to catch any spilled chances.
Club: AOK
Name: Mathieu Gomes
Shirt Name: M. Gomes
Number: 11
Positions: ★ SB, SMF, WF, SS

Nationality: French

Height: 179 cm
Weight: 78 kg

Injury Tolerance: A
Side: R

Attack: 72
Defence: 59
Balance: 76
Stamina: 80
Top Speed: 77
Acceleration: 79
Response: 77
Agility: 76
Dribble Accuracy: 75
Dribble Speed: 76
Short Pass Accuracy: 73
Short Pass Speed: 72
Long Pass Accuracy: 74
Long Pass Speed: 72
Shot Accuracy: 69
Shot Power: 78
Shot Technique: 72
Free Kick Accuracy: 70
Curling: 71
Header: 68
Jump: 76
Technique: 77
Aggression: 82
Mentality: 75
Teamwork: 72

Weak Foot Accuracy: 4
Weak Foot Frequency: 4

NEW STATS:
Attack Prowess: 74
Defense Prowess: 64
Ball Winning: 68

GOALKEEPER STATS:

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
Reaction ?

PLAYER INDEX CARDS:
Offensive fullback
Houy

Postby Houy » 2017 Apr 02, 19:16

Positions: CMF★, AMF, SMF

Attack: 69
Defence: 54
Balance: 69
Stamina: 79
Top Speed: 75
Acceleration: 83
Response: 75
Agility: 82
Dribble Accuracy: 78
Dribble Speed: 77
Short Pass Accuracy: 73
Short Pass Speed: 71
Long Pass Accuracy: 75
Long Pass Speed: 77
Shot Accuracy: 69
Shot Power: 74
Shot Technique: 70
Free Kick Accuracy:64
Curling: 70
Header: 66
Jump: 72
Technique: 79
Aggression: 78
Mentality: 70
Teamwork: 69

NEW STATS:
Attack Prowess: 69
Defense Prowess: 59
Ball Winning: 59

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
Reaction

What do you guys think about this set for Androutsos,i did a few tweaks.
petreleo

Postby petreleo » 2017 May 21, 17:49

Guys, any opinions about OFI Crete's main Striker and one of the top scorers of Football League, Patrick Vouho?
I used to like him a lot, and generally he was a highly-rated player in Cyprus during AEL's title-winning Season of 2012 and the Season after that, being one of the League's top-scorers during that period as well.
His playing-style fitted perfectly AEL's game-plan at that time, which involved using tall, strong, fast players to press-high their opponents in their half to try and steal the ball, and then instantly go on the counter-attack, mainly by playing through-balls and crosses to the main man up-top, Patrick Vouho.
Vouho's role defensive-wise was as crucial as it was attacking-wise, as he was AEL's first-line of defence, and used to keep their opponents back-line "on their toes" for the whole of the game, like Pieros Sotiriou of APOEL right now, by applying them much pressure to try and force an error with his running, passion and commitment. In my opinion, Vouho is a "team-player", who likes to give assists as well as scoring goals, and also a fairly "defensive-minded" Striker because of his crucial defensive work.
I don't know how much he has changed in recent years, but attacking-wise, he used to be a great physical player; tall, strong, with great stamina and pretty good sprinting-speed as well. Technically, he was nothing special, in my eyes a bit lower than the level of Kerkyra's Thuram, and he couldn't really dribble that much. His biggest assets going-forward were mainly, firstly his constant running in-behind defences to try and "stretch" opponent teams with his pace, and secondly his great aerial-play; jumping and heading-ability. Finally, his finishing with his feet was also not bad at all.
He is rumoured to interest Platanias Chania and ex-club AEL Limassol for the Summer, after the great Season he is having with OFI Crete scoring 13 goals and providing 8 assists in all competitions. Since I haven't been watching him in the last few years, I am interested in hearing your opinions about how he is performing right now...
Houy

Postby Houy » 2017 May 21, 18:39

I noticed him when i was checking the Aris highlights, but that was a couple months back so i don't remember the details.I'll see if i can do something by the end of the month, some notes at least.
Markain

Re: Greek Super League - Players to be created (Updated - 31/5)

Postby Markain » 2017 Jun 01, 19:17

May you create Galanopoulos and Barkas for AEK Athens,please?
petreleo

Postby petreleo » 2017 Jun 04, 23:36

http://www.panioniosfc.gr/2017/06/04/%C ... %B6%CE%B5/

New _gre Panionios player, _geo Irakli Maisuradze.
Maisuradze has been playing in Cyprus during the last 3 years, two Seasons at Anorthosis Famagusta and one at Ermis Aradippou.
He is mainly a "Defensive-Minded" midfield player that plays either as a DMF or as a CMF.
Defensively, he is relatively solid for a midfielder and more importantly, he runs a lot using his great Stamina and puts a lot of effort and passion into his game. He is a brave player; not exactly amazingly strong, but relatively strong for his size, and his standing-tackling and interceptions in particular have been impressive at times, helping to disrupt their opponent's game.
On the other hand, he is not as good attacking-wise as he is at defending. His passing is mainly short, safe and rarely adventurous, and despite the fact that he likes to run a lot around, you will very rarely see him attacking at a very advanced position.
For a Central-Midfield player, his pace is not bad(neither his sprinting and agility), but again nothing special that stands-out as one of his biggest assets, and he is solid in the air in relation to his size, and his Jumping in particular is a good quality of his. Technically-wise, basically your average Greek Superleague midfielder, other than probably his short-passing that may be just a little bit better.
During his first two Seasons in Cyprus with Anorthosis, despite the fact that he hasn't been an automatic-starter for them, he had been recognized as one of their fan's favourite, because of his passion, commitment and consistent, solid defensive displays whenever he played.
Last Summer, he found himself "out-of-favour" at Anorthosis after they appointed new Spanish technical-director and manager, and he signed for Ermis Aradippou searching for more game-time. However, he didn't enjoy one of his best ever Seasons at Ermis, and his overall contribution over the course of the Season had been slightly underwhelming for his standards. suffering also from a couple of injuries.
I think that signing for Panionios might be a good move for him, as in my eyes he seems like a typical Panionios player. Not a big-name player, but certainly one that is passionate and would give everything for the group. Panionios moved really quick for him, because otherwise some Cypriot teams would have been keen to sign him this Summer for sure, as he has many admirers here.
Hopefully, my post would give you a good outline of Maisuradze to know what to expect from him next Season...
mr.Boss

Postby mr.Boss » 2017 Jun 29, 19:12

Hi guys , this summer 2 players from Albanian superleague have been transferred in Greek superleague , _alb Albi Alla to AE Larissa and _gha Emmanuel Mensah to Artomitos . I have a set for each of them so if you want to add them in PSD , just tell me ;) . Cheers :D
PMTP & Mia San Mia
Houy

Postby Houy » 2017 Jun 29, 20:11

Feel free to post them here mr.Boss. Once we get a look at the players we can discuss them and possibly add them.
mr.Boss

Postby mr.Boss » 2017 Jun 29, 20:42

Albi Alla ( also played 1 match with Albanian NT this year ;) )
Club: AE Larisa
Name: Albi Alla
Shirt Name: ALLA
Number: 26
Positions: ★ CB
Natinality: Albanian

Height: 188 cm
Weight: 82 kg

Attack: 52
Defence: 71
Balance: 82
Stamina: 71
Top Speed: 71
Acceleration: 70
Response: 75 ? ( i play PES 2016 :? )
Agility: 66
Dribble Accuracy: 64
Dribble Speed: 65
Short Pass Accuracy: 65
Short Pass Speed: ?
Long Pass Accuracy: 64
Long Pass Speed: ?
Shot Accuracy: 52
Shot Power: 75
Shot Technique: 52?
Free Kick Accuracy: 52
Curling: 55
Header: 74
Jump: 77
Technique: 65
Aggression: ?
Mentality: 71
Teamwork: 69

Weak Foot Accuracy: 4

ATTACK / DEFENCE AWARENESS: 1/3

NEW STATS:
Attack Prowess: 52
Defense Prowess: 71
Ball Winning: 73

GOALKEEPER STATS:

SPECIAL ABILITIES:

PLAYER INDEX CARDS:

May look a bit underrated but this is how i rate a player of these levels ... also , it looks like he has been in a very good level only this season :roll:
PMTP & Mia San Mia
mr.Boss

Postby mr.Boss » 2017 Jun 29, 20:54

I'm not super familiar with Mensah cause he played only 5 months in our league but he still scored some good goals and showed that he is quite a good player ;)
Club:
Name: Emmanuel Mensah
Shirt Name: MENSAH
Number: ?
Positions: ★ CMF , SMF , AMF , CF
Natinality: Ghanian

Height: 182 cm
Weight: 72 kg

Attack: 64
Defence: 50
Balance: 72
Stamina: 74
Top Speed: 78
Acceleration: 78
Response: ?
Agility: 74
Dribble Accuracy: 72
Dribble Speed: 75
Short Pass Accuracy: 64
Short Pass Speed: ?
Long Pass Accuracy: 63
Long Pass Speed: ?
Shot Accuracy: 63
Shot Power: 71
Shot Technique: ?
Free Kick Accuracy: 52
Curling: 60
Header: 65
Jump: 69
Technique: 70
Aggression: ?
Mentality: ?
Teamwork: ?

Weak Foot Accuracy: 3
Weak Foot Frequency: 3

NEW STATS:
Attack Prowess: 64
Defense Prowess: 50
Ball Winning: 52

GOALKEEPER STATS:

SPECIAL ABILITIES:

PLAYER INDEX CARDS:
PMTP & Mia San Mia
Houy

Postby Houy » 2017 Jun 29, 21:04

it's fine, it's good to have them as references at the very least ,since you are familiar with them. Thanks :)

Return to “Super League Greece”