Moderators: toaad, tamaguchi_japa, Jean_PS, Mod's

Forum rules
PES Stats Database

Leandro Silva

Postby PES Stats Database » 2016 Aug 25, 12:45

Viyut

Re: Leandro Silva

Postby Viyut » 2017 Mar 01, 05:51

I see him as being a little bit stronger/faster than this (although not by much. he's above average within the team in BB/TS/ACC), technical stats are spot on though.
Viyut

Postby Viyut » 2017 Jun 21, 17:52

He's been our worst player by a fair margin and the weakest link of the team, ruining what should be a decent back 4 in the paper, that response value is at least 5, maybe 10 points above what he really deserves (also imo 79 is a world class value for a SB), same goes for his defense, which should be mid 50's.
The goalkeeper isn't another one, he is THE number one!
Jean_PS

Postby Jean_PS » 2018 Jan 02, 17:10

Viyut wrote:He's been our worst player by a fair margin and the weakest link of the team, ruining what should be a decent back 4 in the paper, that response value is at least 5, maybe 10 points above what he really deserves (also imo 79 is a world class value for a SB), same goes for his defense, which should be mid 50's.

I'd like to update he, but I wanted you to better explain your suggestions and numbers.
In statistics, he had good numbers in anticipations and stolen ball and in 2017, so I would like to understand how he would be so bad defensively.
Of the few things I've seen from him and considering the statistics, I do not think that response needs to fall so much. Let's say he's "aggressive" defensively?
I think, as you say, it can be bad. In the tactical or decision-making sense ... It could be, in the case, good physically, being faster and stronger and with smaller values of def and tw and slightly in the response, what about?
Viyut

Postby Viyut » 2018 Jun 17, 20:07

Late reply, but the thing with Leandro Silva, is that he's atrocious when a winger goes 1 on 1 against him, and his positioning was bad as well, always too wide or giving too much space for the winger. He just isn't a good SB.
The goalkeeper isn't another one, he is THE number one!

Return to “Coritiba Foot Ball Club”