Mohamed Elneny

Moderators: Welbeck19, Brahms, Jez, BigStu, Phil, Mod's

PES Stats Database

Mohamed Elneny

Postby PES Stats Database » 2013 Apr 16, 20:17

DESCRIPTION:
El Nenny is a promising Egyptian talent , who first appeared with Arab Contractors Fc in the Egyptian premiere league by the age of 18 .. played for U 20 , U23 , and even for Egyptian national team where he gained fame and attracted a lot of clubs untill Basel got him on finally
He Plays as a defensive midfield and gained his place in NT only at the age of 19 .

KeyserSoze

Re: Mohamed Elneny

Postby KeyserSoze » 2014 Feb 18, 17:42

Updated.
"Willy Wanda is Chinese!!!"
IM22

Postby IM22 » 2015 Mar 05, 07:22

hello mod , i just want to inform u that elneny have a great performance with fcb right now , he have a great teamwork with the team , and such a great passer , long , short , i wish u update him soon , FCB FAN
KeyserSoze

Postby KeyserSoze » 2015 Nov 06, 13:55

I don't think this set requires major changes, bar better Stamina and worse DA. He's basically a good all-rounder midfielder. A competent passer with a nice shot, but it seems that he's not that comfortable on the ball. He tends to pass the ball to a teammate instead of dribbling in long runs or holding up the ball because he's aware that he's a little bit awkward regarding close control...

Stamina 86
DA 77
DS 77
Meis

Postby Meis » 2016 Jan 08, 13:46

anubis_

Postby anubis_ » 2016 Jan 09, 22:23

KeyserSoze wrote:I don't think this set requires major changes, bar better Stamina and worse DA. He's basically a good all-rounder midfielder. A competent passer with a nice shot, but it seems that he's not that comfortable on the ball. He tends to pass the ball to a teammate instead of dribbling in long runs or holding up the ball because he's aware that he's a little bit awkward regarding close control...

Stamina 86
DA 77
DS 77

agreed and you should consider his passing skills especially LPA,LPS should be in yellow or somethin
can put it on LPA 82 LPS 83
KeyserSoze

Postby KeyserSoze » 2016 Jan 13, 19:36

anubis_ wrote:
KeyserSoze wrote:I don't think this set requires major changes, bar better Stamina and worse DA. He's basically a good all-rounder midfielder. A competent passer with a nice shot, but it seems that he's not that comfortable on the ball. He tends to pass the ball to a teammate instead of dribbling in long runs or holding up the ball because he's aware that he's a little bit awkward regarding close control...

Stamina 86
DA 77
DS 77

agreed and you should consider his passing skills especially LPA,LPS should be in yellow or somethin
can put it on LPA 82 LPS 83

Yes, he's a little bit better than this in terms of long passing. I don't think short passing stats should be boosted though. Lucca Zuffi, his former teammate at Basel, is fairly better than Elneny in that aspect (specially SPA, which could be upgraded for Zuffi; I already made a comment in his thread anyway).

Anyway, he's still here at Basel due to a hoax, but he should be sent back at Arsenal.
Welbeck19

Postby Welbeck19 » 2016 Jan 14, 11:13

Brahms

Postby Brahms » 2016 Jan 14, 18:41

don't know him, but i guess he can't be worse than flamini
Bloody Curse!
KeyserSoze

Postby KeyserSoze » 2016 Feb 24, 16:04

I stick with my visions regarding his DA/DS (worse), Stamina and passing stats (better). DS could be even lower, around 74-75, to make him slow down a bit more on the ball, as he does IRL. That's why he doesn't dribble that often and prefers to go around the field, usually stealing the balls and then attempting some good passes (and shots from time to time). He's a better player than Flamini anyway. Elneny just needs more time and regular first team football to settle in Premier League.
Brahms

Postby Brahms » 2016 Mar 02, 12:08

KeyserSoze wrote:I stick with my visions regarding his DA/DS (worse), Stamina and passing stats (better). DS could be even lower, around 74-75, to make him slow down a bit more on the ball, as he does IRL. That's why he doesn't dribble that often and prefers to go around the field, usually stealing the balls and then attempting some good passes (and shots from time to time). He's a better player than Flamini anyway. Elneny just needs more time and regular first team football to settle in Premier League.

The more obvious changes i see are those you say (lower DA and DS, a boost in LPA/LPS, i think SPA/SPS doesn't need changes, and maybe STA boost but he has played so few games with arsenal and almost no one complete so its hard to say).
i could only add he has a good teamwork, he is not afraid of looking for a pass or leting himself free of his marker to receive a pass. what he does after is another thing.
Bloody Curse!
AcidburN

Postby AcidburN » 2016 Mar 17, 09:30

Remarkable distance covered "12.85 KM" against Barcelona yesterday.
KeyserSoze

Postby KeyserSoze » 2016 Apr 19, 14:43

Don't be afraid at updating him.
We've seen enough of him for a while.
I' d go with the suggested changes, but maybe with a slightly higher TS as well.
milanillo

Postby milanillo » 2016 Nov 20, 00:35

Against Man U he made alot of correct passes . He made a nice average up to 51 passes per match however he just played 356 mins and a percentage of 92.7% this season
https://www.whoscored.com/Players/12520 ... med-Elneny
Satiini

Postby Satiini » 2016 Nov 22, 17:05

I suggest higher teamwork and stamina. His passing is always sideways but he's good at constantly moving around to offer a passing option and being heavily involved in possession. Better at this than Coquelin and Ramsey, imo.
KeyserSoze

Postby KeyserSoze » 2016 Nov 22, 17:49

Both DA and DS still need to be lower than this, though. It's not that he cannot do a thing on the ball... He's just not THAT good in that aspect of the game. He's much more comfortable when he gets the ball back and passes it order to makes tons of wise and smart movements off the ball, as you said.
Brahms

Postby Brahms » 2017 Apr 12, 22:11

would like to see more of him instead of ramsey or coquelin
Bloody Curse!
Rex

Postby Rex » 2017 Sep 26, 14:40

Really good player. His supportive play (as his set and one older comment suggests) is really good, he never stop with the movement after giving a pass. Also a very realistic player in terms of not overrating his qualities, he's mostly chosing the best and safest solutions in passing altough is capable of giving some solid long ones. Defensively hard worker, just a good team player.

Really good to see him doing really good against player such as Krychowiak yesterday. Really good battle, always trying to dissposses each other, fighting, pressing. It is unfair to compare the two sides, Elneny has ofcourse much better players around him, much more possession, but Krychowiak was the leader of really strong Sevilla side, and i think it was a "draw" between them yesterday, which is great for Elneny, not to be outplayed by such a player.
Relja's not dead

Return to “Arsenal FC”