Carl Jenkinson

Moderators: Welbeck19, Brahms, Jez, BigStu, Phil, Mod's

PES Stats Database

Carl Jenkinson

Postby PES Stats Database » 2011 Oct 04, 22:02

VIDEOS:
Spoiler: show

Last edited by vinnie on 2014 Jan 21, 19:46, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated picture
Joak

Re: Carl JENKINSON

Postby Joak » 2012 Sep 05, 21:21

Tsakis wrote:this set is clearly unaccurate and outdated..

stamina, defence, short and long pass speed, top speed, balance, mentality, shot power, responce need a desperate raise.. I will make one set of my own and post it to my alt set section and let me know what you think...

For me, Stamina, long pass speed, SP, top speed and balance can have a little raise, maybe LPA, he is quite good in long passes and crosses,
but sometimes he just try some difficult ones.

Mentality, Teamwork and SPA can have a downgrade for replicate his poor composure and understanding with his teammates.

Some suggestions:

Stamina: 83/84
Top speed: 84
Balance: 79/80
LPA: 76/77
LPS: 77/78
SP: 81
SPA: 71
Mentality: 68
Teamwork: 66
Blastgang

Postby Blastgang » 2012 Sep 06, 05:35

MEN down is not fair, 70 is fine but now, and totally agree with stamina 84 and a update!

FORZA JUVE!
brokenperez

Postby brokenperez » 2012 Sep 15, 15:48

Defense: 72 at least
Balance: 80
Response: 74 at least
Dribble accuracy: 80
Technique: 80

This player has improven so much. It´s amazing to see how he has struggle through his weaknesses... he´s on the way to make starter lineup
Jez

Postby Jez » 2012 Sep 16, 02:09

So annyoned that I didn't put him in my fantasy football team when I had the chance. What I've felt for a long time though is that he can whip in a good cross with good pace.
"DEBT IS THE ROAD TO RUIN" David Gill August 2004

My blog is back, check it out! www.mybeautifulgame1.wordpress.com
Joak

Postby Joak » 2012 Sep 16, 02:18

Jez wrote:So annyoned that I didn't put him in my fantasy football team when I had the chance. What I've felt for a long time though is that he can whip in a good cross with good pace.

Yes, he knows how to make a cross. Always with a decent curling, fast and inside the box. He makes the crosses that a fullback
must do.
Tsakis

Postby Tsakis » 2012 Sep 16, 18:43

I have so many suggestions regarding carl that i created an alt set for him... If you like check it and let me know what you think:

viewtopic.php?f=903&t=26707&p=420646#p420646
Malakayi

Postby Malakayi » 2012 Sep 22, 03:18

I'm with Joak about MENT and TW, it'd be more likely to downgrade these stats than to increase them. Also I am not sure that he deserves a green value for response, wouldn't go higher than 73. Long passing sure needs an update though.
Tsakis

Postby Tsakis » 2012 Sep 23, 18:02

no way about lowering mentality... He has a real beast of an engine and he never give up even tired.. He is a real gooner and puts his blood on the jersey...
“I don’t know him, but the kid looks like he would run through a brick wall for you”-Gary Neville on Jenkinson.

Stunning performance today.. For the first time he didn't seem to hinder arsenal's passing flow.. And I cant understand why he seemed do fast today.. Absolutely no problems with Sinclair.. Sagna will have a problem if he continues like this..
chanman

Postby chanman » 2012 Sep 23, 20:19

Tsakis wrote:no way about lowering mentality... He has a real beast of an engine and he never give up even tired.. He is a real gooner and puts his blood on the jersey...
“I don’t know him, but the kid looks like he would run through a brick wall for you”-Gary Neville on Jenkinson.

Stunning performance today.. For the first time he didn't seem to hinder arsenal's passing flow.. And I cant understand why he seemed do fast today.. Absolutely no problems with Sinclair.. Sagna will have a problem if he continues like this..

I was just going to mention about his speed he seemed really fast, it shocked me when watching him.
Malakayi

Postby Malakayi » 2012 Sep 23, 23:12

Tsakis wrote:no way about lowering mentality... He has a real beast of an engine and he never give up even tired.. He is a real gooner and puts his blood on the jersey...

In my opinion it's more a matter of Stamina & Aggression with him. Both sure could go up.
Tsakis

Postby Tsakis » 2012 Sep 23, 23:19

I thought he had a great start due to relatively weak opposition but he did amazigly well against city at their home where they have an amazing record.. He bossed his side defensively and bar some passes at the start he was flawless.. Some real pace in him I can't really get it where this came from, last year was considerably slower...

Check Him against city on this vid, pure class.. I expect some inconsistency due age but I am so happy he covers for Sagna than before season opening..
Malakayi

Postby Malakayi » 2012 Sep 24, 00:02

He sure played very well today though I have to admit that I think of Sinclair as one of the most overrated players in the EPL section. Nonetheless Jenkinson did a great job defensively as well as offensively.
RapidPotential

Postby RapidPotential » 2012 Sep 24, 01:31

What actually amazes me is that his running style and pace resembles a middle-distance runner, because he seems to have a good acceleration but his pace over distance is shockingly quick, especially when you compare his debut season. His debut season showed that he had decent pace but could get burned by electric players. This season, he seems to be full of running and I do not think he is much slower than Gibbs who is on 90 TS.

However seeing as Podolski is on 84 ACC, 87 TS (although I feel he is underrated in this aspect, but that's a topic for another time) I'd say Jenkinson is more 83-84 ACC with 87-88 TS, from what he showed yesterday. However, if he continues to show this it may not be injustice to raise his speed.

Another underrated aspect is his stamina. I feel he could easily be near oranges (I personally would give him orange) in Stamina because he just doesn't stop running! With Gibbs running opponents ragged on the left Jenkinson himself has had a lot of tracking back and support to do as well, as Arsenal use both sides to attack now. However, a conservative option would be at least 87 in this respect.
Kruger13

Postby Kruger13 » 2012 Sep 24, 02:01

I like this player. Being following Arsenal´s games this season and he impressed me. I want to "remark" the fact that he wins plenty challenges, i don't know exactly why yet - if its because his speed or more responsive or more due strength but its like the opponent is going to win a lost ball but then he comes and win it.

For me, he becomes faster over the distance but with that i don't mean his is slow in short ones. Also, his crosses seems better but wanted to see more of him after suggesting something. Thanks God i putted him in my UCL Fantasy team :)
...U dared to enter my world... Image
vinnie

Postby vinnie » 2012 Oct 02, 00:04

from what i've seen i've thought he seems very intelligent, seems to alsways make good decisions in possesion of the ball and even beyond that, in creating and exposing space
and a tad stronger.

my thoughts
If you don't put effort into your post, i won't put effort in my response.
BigStu

Postby BigStu » 2012 Oct 02, 00:07

yeah........................................................................quality,needs andupdateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee bhhhhhhhhhbwsezxddddrjdjezx
vinnie

Postby vinnie » 2012 Oct 02, 00:16

lol no not necessarily, it's basically a perfect set atm imo (and not just saying that to suck up, legit, i was thinking it when i was looking at the set and vs vids), but i do think he's intelligent, more so then i see in most sidebacks. that's all.

oh and a picture while im at it.

Spoiler: show
If you don't put effort into your post, i won't put effort in my response.
BigStu

Postby BigStu » 2012 Oct 02, 08:33

god, I was smashed, how the hell I'm not dead now Ill never no, but yeah its a good set but I would like to tweak it slightly
jurgens

Postby jurgens » 2012 Oct 02, 09:23

I hope thats the reason for your rooney update, I don't think this set is very accurate either, hes much faster than this for one.
Tsakis

Postby Tsakis » 2012 Oct 02, 09:30

I dont really have time now but I will said that if tweaks are to be done then STAMINA, speed, strength, Att/defence ratio, metality, LPS, lpa needs to discussed.. I will come back latter today..

Return to “Arsenal FC”