PSD Backbone

Felipe Melo

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 13:07

Epsi
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Re: Felipe Melo

Postby Epsi » 2016 Jan 02, 16:46

I don't think he was ever worth of that BB value, 86 should be ok
He's back to be shit again btw... he doesn't excel in attack nor in defence, does a lot of dirty job but generally he doesn't look so useful as he was back in the time at Fiorentina.. let's say he is the same as he was in Juve...
antony
PSD Elite

Postby antony » 2016 Sep 30, 00:41

Don't want to be offensive but he is totally disgusting as man and as a player. The only things that he can do are useless fouls here and there without any sense. Three hours to stop a ball or to pass it (obviously a wrong pass).
Really think that his passing stats have to be downgrade a lot, also a resp/tw downgrade will be good. Not to mention for his speed.. totally dead in the midfield.. simply he can't run
Epsi

Postby Epsi » 2016 Sep 30, 09:06

he plays like an amateur
CHarper

Postby CHarper » 2016 Nov 04, 21:47

I do not understand what he was looking Vecchi with their inclusion in the game yesterday

Does nothing, erratic in tactical movements erratic in passing and coverage,

as amateur ..a said,

Sta: tall green, he is not to play 90 minutes, I AOLO include it in the final minutes lol
TW. low 70's, contribution in attack and defense because of its parsimony is null and static position
"No soy el mejor del mundo, pero creo que no hay nadie mejor que yo"
Jose Mourinho
jurgens
Clear

Postby jurgens » 2016 Dec 19, 00:06

He was a fucking beast today. Playing how a DM should play, he gave the whole team structure. He pressed when joao and brozo were in position, he fell back and piled up on numbers when they weren't, he closed space and tracked runs and moved with real purpose the entire match, none of that running for everything that moves bullshit that inter is prone to... he held the mid and protected the back like a boss. Dominated every aerial duel, added immense physical presence to the mid and even distributed and retained possession well. Red was completely undeserved and doesn't take away from his effect on the match.
antony
PSD Elite

Postby antony » 2016 Dec 19, 14:59

jurgens wrote:He was a fucking beast today. Playing how a DM should play, he gave the whole team structure. He pressed when joao and brozo were in position, he fell back and piled up on numbers when they weren't, he closed space and tracked runs and moved with real purpose the entire match, none of that running for everything that moves bullshit that inter is prone to... he held the mid and protected the back like a boss. Dominated every aerial duel, added immense physical presence to the mid and even distributed and retained possession well. Red was completely undeserved and doesn't take away from his effect on the match.

Incredible, but true. Probably is the key player of the midfield atm because he is the only one with some features... against Lazio he is disqualified, Joao as well... with Brozo-Kondo we'll get problems for sure against the counterattacks of that Lazio.
Vickingo
PSD Backbone

Postby Vickingo » 2017 Apr 27, 15:15

Spoiler: show

:lol: good one
jurgens
Clear

Postby jurgens » 2017 Apr 27, 15:37

wow, thats absolutely pathetic. that guy is initiating aggressively while melo keeps backing off, hes the aggressor then gets instaly put in his place and realizes this guy will tear him apart, and he just instantly folds :lol:
of all the footballers you could come at aggressively like that, melo is the last you'd want to do that to :lol:
Viyut
Regular Poster

Postby Viyut » 2017 Apr 27, 16:14

Those right hooks though... maybe he should've been a boxer instead of a footballer.
The goalkeeper isn't another one, he is THE number one!
toaad
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby toaad » 2017 Apr 29, 14:54

Absurd what the uruguayan team did after the game, besides starting a fight with the players, closed the access doors to the locker room and if it were not the security of the Palmeiras would surely happen a tragedy. The fans attacked the brazilian fans during the game with pumps and if the Palmeiras ultras/hooligans did't who invaded the uruguayan area, just imagine the shit that was going to happen, .
There were children and women in the place, they picked up and stepped back. Then they tried to break the door that connected the two ultras but the brazilians held the crowd of them in even smaller numbers.
Shameful, they caught up on the field in the ball and the fight and caught up in the bleachers, all this in the "house".

Worst of all is that Felipe Melo will come out as the violent, but who has the least of conscience knows that he only defended himself, and what a wonderful punch in...

This shit CONMEBOL is still going to strictly punish Palmeiras and Felipe Melo, that's why and others that south american football is in light years of the european.
Vickingo
PSD Backbone

Postby Vickingo » 2017 Apr 29, 16:42

I agree with all of that, but wasn't Melo the one who said something about uruguayan players when he just came to Brazil? Something about fighting and stuff? I don't know...when two guys fight, two of them wants to do it. Again, i agree that what Peñarol did was just absurd and this is something shouldn't happen, but it's Copa Libertadores...always happened and always will. That's why it's so difficult to win it, it's more than just football.
toaad
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby toaad » 2017 May 03, 15:55

understand you Victor, Felipe Melo is no saint and this image, which he created himself, was used precisely in a situation that he was not to blame.

He said in his first interview that "if it was to slap the face of Uruguayan, he would slap ... but with responsibility :lol:" translating, he generalized that he would do almost everything to win Libertadores for Palmeiras and did not mention Penarol or any x player of them. Even this "Uruguayan"; he mentioned was to generalize the South Americans or even the difficulty of playing against these teams in the Libertadores, precisely because of the hardworker style of the players (here in Brazil, Uruguayan players are characterized by this stereotype).

In spite of all this, he is a professional player and is old enough to know that influences many people and also the responsibility of each word that he speak...but using a phrase and pulling a very negative interpretation of what it can be to justify an ambush (as they did and defend themselves) is absurdly dirty.
toaad
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby toaad » 2018 Jan 29, 02:10

his long pass are being really awesome, he's a really good passer, uses more strength than precision. However, his lpa has an excellent level and the way he does them with first-touches is fucking good.
Vickingo
PSD Backbone

Postby Vickingo » 2018 Apr 12, 19:07

Wtf is wrong with this guy, last night vs Wanchope Abila

Just as a side note, I watched his vs of his match vs Boca and i've noticed he usually uses his head quite a lot to control balls. I think he touched the same amount of balls using his head than his feet...his accuracy to give heading passes is just great.

Also probably in my eyes the main virtue he's showing is his sense of positioning to win aerial balls...he doesn't use that much his response, but he wins the position with his body and timing to know where exactly the ball will fall and where and when posicionate himself, which way and when jump to win it...If you have ever played dmf in football and you're not tall, you probably have suffered with really high aerial balls which you don't know where will fall and you must do something to get the danger away...because if it bounces in the floor, you're in troubles. Well this guy knows perfectly how to avoid danger in there.

Btw I liked this response and BB in here to cover the ball away from Cardona:

And also this one:

This was nice and funny too:

toaad wrote:his long pass are being really awesome, he's a really good passer, uses more strength than precision. However, his lpa has an excellent level and the way he does them with first-touches is fucking good.

Despite being the only long pass he attempted, this one was absolutely nice:
Klaus14
Valued Contributor

Postby Klaus14 » 2018 Aug 31, 11:09

This idiot at least wont play against us.

https://mobile.twitter.com/FOXSportsArg ... 5786592256
!!!CHUPETE LA CONCHA DE TU HERMANA!! , !!VAMOS CARAJO TE QUIERO VER!! , !! TE QUIERO VER PAPÁ!!
Vickingo
PSD Backbone

Postby Vickingo » 2018 Aug 31, 14:25

I was watching the game and I said wtf man, he'll never learn, he has no fear to seriously hurt anyone, really dangerous to any opponent. It's a shame cause he's a good dmf as i said in my last post but he throws up to the shit in any moment.
KeyserSoze

Postby KeyserSoze » 2018 Aug 31, 14:29

He's the prime definition of a player who thinks you've got to get stupid if you wanna be brave or tenacious.
"Willy Wanda is Chinese!!!"
Vickingo
PSD Backbone

Postby Vickingo » 2019 Mar 13, 18:27

This is Copa Libertadores at home, baby. Yellow card 8-)

Return to “Sociedade Esportiva Palmeiras”