Felipe Melo


Moderators: Jean_PS, toaad, tamaguchi_japa, Viyut, Mod's

Forum rules
User avatar
PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone
Posts: 21030
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 12:06
Been thanked: 585 times

Felipe Melo

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 13:07

Image

User avatar
KeyserSoze
PSD Loyalty Program Member
Posts: 4866
Joined: 2009 Jun 22, 03:13
Location: Chile
Has thanked: 556 times
Been thanked: 451 times

Re: FELIPE MELO

Postby KeyserSoze » 2012 Jun 25, 20:35

Luizinho94 wrote:I disagree in ATK, DEF and AGG. This season he has played more ofensive. Almost a AMF. So I think he could have:
ATK 76
DEF 70
AGG 73

There's a contradiction in your suggestions... You're saying that he's more offensive now but you're awarding him AGG 73? :?
Besides, you should compare him with other players to support your suggestions.
You're not new here, so you should know the system in this site quite well.
"Willy Wanda is Chinese!!!"
Diego
PSD Loyalty Program Member
Posts: 2219
Joined: 2011 Jul 16, 16:54
Has thanked: 100 times
Been thanked: 21 times

Re: FELIPE MELO

Postby Diego » 2012 Jun 26, 00:35

Ment is way too high imo. Just to get you an idea of what i mean, he is slighty under ADP :P i feel konami's value is more fitting.
bam!
User avatar
coly
New Stat Maker
Posts: 144
Joined: 2011 Jun 26, 15:24
Location: italy, world
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: FELIPE MELO

Postby coly » 2012 Jun 26, 08:40

Ment is way too high imo. Just to get you an idea of what i mean, he is slighty under ADP :P i feel konami's value is more fitting.


yep interist, the current 88 for MENT is surely too high, but i feel konami's/cale's 70 to be on the contrary too low, and STA goes the same way... i suggest 86 STA and something around 75 MENT, not higher. this year in galatasaray he played (and completed) almost every match.
Be careful of the cat. Don't say you have the cat in the sack when you don't have the cat in the sack. (Giovanni Trapattoni)
Luizinho94
PSD Youth League
Posts: 59
Joined: 2012 Jun 06, 13:38

Re: FELIPE MELO

Postby Luizinho94 » 2012 Jun 26, 19:05

MaxPower wrote:
Luizinho94 wrote:I disagree in ATK, DEF and AGG. This season he has played more ofensive. Almost a AMF. So I think he could have:
ATK 76
DEF 70
AGG 73

There's a contradiction in your suggestions... You're saying that he's more offensive now but you're awarding him AGG 73? :?
Besides, you should compare him with other players to support your suggestions.
You're not new here, so you should know the system in this site quite well.


I was talk about the set posted by someone not about the original set hahahahahaha

Sorry for the confusion!
Diego
PSD Loyalty Program Member
Posts: 2219
Joined: 2011 Jul 16, 16:54
Has thanked: 100 times
Been thanked: 21 times

Re: FELIPE MELO

Postby Diego » 2012 Jun 27, 03:15

Nvm, sorry :oops: didnt see last page
bam!
darcheville1
New Stat Maker
Posts: 115
Joined: 2011 Aug 30, 11:49
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: FELIPE MELO

Postby darcheville1 » 2012 Jun 27, 20:13

EDIT.
darcheville1
New Stat Maker
Posts: 115
Joined: 2011 Aug 30, 11:49
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: FELIPE MELO

Postby darcheville1 » 2012 Jul 28, 23:10

Is his DA andHeader to much low?
Officially loaned to Galatasaray again.
Al-bulldozer
PSD Elite
Posts: 1551
Joined: 2010 Aug 26, 03:04
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 4 times
Contact:

Re: FELIPE MELO

Postby Al-bulldozer » 2012 Aug 28, 15:43

why is he still in Juvi forum ?
I have accepted Allah as my Lord, and Islam as a way of life, and Muhammad may Allah's peace & plessings be upon him as a Prophet and Messenger of Allah.
gala2000
New Stat Maker
Posts: 155
Joined: 2010 Jun 13, 14:37
Location: england
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: FELIPE MELO

Postby gala2000 » 2012 Aug 29, 00:14

why has his stats been lowered so much? he was super last season so thy should stay as or go up a bit if needed.....he's lacking match fitness at the moment due to lack of traing but to lower stats so much is a bit to harsh aint it????
darcheville1
New Stat Maker
Posts: 115
Joined: 2011 Aug 30, 11:49
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: FELIPE MELO

Postby darcheville1 » 2012 Sep 04, 19:44

This stats totally bullshit. This made by somebody who never see Felipe Melo last year. Is this a joke? Seriously suvorov can u refix him with using the old one (before that)
How to drow his Ment 88 to 70 ?
There is no way for his LPA 79. Needs 82-83. And speed stast??
old ones what the updater said: MENT 88 TW 83 TS 83 ACC 82 AGI 80 RES 81
look that fix
Spoiler: show
Attack: 75 (way better than Cristian RIVEROS Jean-Jacques GOSSO Serhat Gülpinar. they have 73 )
Defence: 75
Balance: 88
Stamina: 86
Top Speed: 83
Acceleration: 82
Response: 84
Agility: 80
Dribble Accuracy: 84
Dribble Speed: 80
Short Pass Accuracy: 83
Short Pass Speed: 86
Long Pass Accuracy: 83
Long Pass Speed: 85
Shot Accuracy: 74
Shot Power: 85
Shot Technique: 75
Free Kick Accuracy: 68
Curling: 70
Header: 85
Jump: 85
Technique: 84
Aggression: 67
Mentality: 88
Keeper Skills: 50
Teamwork: 83
general suvorov
Veteran Stat Maker
Posts: 1322
Joined: 2008 Dec 11, 22:52
Location: Istanbul
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: FELIPE MELO

Postby general suvorov » 2012 Sep 21, 21:08

updated Felipe Melo due to his performance in last year şn Galatasaray
čale
PSD Loyalty Program Member
Posts: 4644
Joined: 2010 Jun 13, 12:20
Location: The Mango Tree
Has thanked: 266 times
Been thanked: 116 times

Re: FELIPE MELO

Postby čale » 2012 Sep 22, 10:58

i don't mean to sound disrespectful, but why did you give him those TS, ACC, TW and MENT value?

he's slow, painfully slow. his supportive movements aren't near that good and he pops like microwave popcorn at the slightest remark of adversity and looses all his coolness and temper...
Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

MocaBG wrote:Because you are a nerd and have no life.
User avatar
Korinov
PSD Loyalty Program Member
Posts: 4461
Joined: 2011 Aug 31, 20:50
Location: Weasel store
Has thanked: 208 times
Been thanked: 422 times

Re: FELIPE MELO

Postby Korinov » 2012 Sep 22, 23:26

Looks like old standards are coming back. 79 AGI? 88 Ment? :?
Image Korinov la Komadreja
Spoiler: show
jurgens wrote:korinov clearly jinxed atletico. jealous of their succes he struck with kind words laced with hispanic voodoo.
amine wrote:Spanish vodoo is real. That’s my takeaway from this. When my gran children ask me about it, i’ll tell them about the era of xosé the great
axxis
New Stat Maker
Posts: 147
Joined: 2009 Jul 21, 14:32
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: FELIPE MELO

Postby axxis » 2012 Sep 23, 07:22

BB Looks bit high. He's not that a powerhouse, 86 suits him. Agility is high too. Speed also needs to come down, I see him 79, 80 tops. MENT and TW is also very high for a low discipline guy. And DEF I'm thinking 73 or 74.
general suvorov
Veteran Stat Maker
Posts: 1322
Joined: 2008 Dec 11, 22:52
Location: Istanbul
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: FELIPE MELO

Postby general suvorov » 2012 Sep 24, 18:28

Just to make it clear I need to explain my point. After his loan ended, I updated him due to his good performance in Galatasaray. However, for reasons I don't know, his stats are resetted. I want to explain it one by one

Attack&Defence: He was given 73 def&att before the update and this is changed to 70/75 (Konami defaults) I don't think it is fair to give 70 att/aggresion to 12 goal scored defensive minded enforcer (8 of them were penalties) and I don't understand the logic behind this move.

Top Speed/Acc/Dribble Speed: He was given 82 Top speed 81 Accleration when he moved to Gala and dribble speed was 79. This are the original datas hwne he moved from Italy. How did this reduced to 75/76? I have no idea. To me Melo, isn't that slow player to be rated in level of 33 years of center back and he is faster than Cristian Baroni both in long and short distance.

Dribble Accuracy/Technique: DA was 80 and Tech was 82 in the end of season but both of them raised to 84. No logic behind it as his technical capacity isn't that high.

Stamina/Mentality: Both values were given 88 and both of them are lowered. Especially the mentality, A grittiest enforcer like Melo given 70 like a non existent midfielder. Cuz he loses his temper?

Balance: It was 86 and raised to 88. Probably cause of the extreme drop in mentality.


Header&Jump: It was 80 and 88 before. Both values were dropped.

So I had restore Melo's stats due to his performance with the Konami datas. (I also feel Balance is too higgh and accleration is too low) So over this set, any suggestion is welcome...
čale
PSD Loyalty Program Member
Posts: 4644
Joined: 2010 Jun 13, 12:20
Location: The Mango Tree
Has thanked: 266 times
Been thanked: 116 times

Re: FELIPE MELO

Postby čale » 2012 Sep 24, 19:41

this was the set with which he was updated:

Spoiler: show
čale wrote:i have to say that i've been eyeing this set from March and always thought of it to be quite wrong given all the revolutions and changes in views on certain stats. This is by no means an ill word towards general suvorov as he has made minimal minimal changes to the current set and it's mainly the fault of us. the Serie A followers.

now, as i've said in an earlier post, i've caught a few games of Galatasaray in the first half of the season and ONLY a one or two full games in 2012 and another 3-4 10-20 minutes of Galatasaray via Betfair and Bet365. I know, not quite a good reference for making suggestions, but looking at the set and seeing that he has MENT 88 TW 83 TS 83 ACC 82 AGI 80 RES 81 and so on i believe it's quite needed.

So, here goes nothing...

Height: 183 cm
Weight: 80 kg
Age: 28
Stronger foot: Right foot
Registered Position: DMF
Other Positions: CB, CMF

Attack: 70
Defence: 75
Balance: 88
Stamina: 84
Top Speed: 76
Acceleration: 73
Response: 84
Agility: 76
Dribble Accuracy: 84
Dribble Speed: 75
Short Pass Accuracy: 83
Short Pass Speed: 86
Long Pass Accuracy: 79
Long Pass Speed: 85
Shot Accuracy: 74
Shot Power: 85
Shot Technique: 75
Free Kick Accuracy: 68
Curling: 70
Header: 74
Jump: 82
Technique: 84
Aggression: 67
Mentality: 70
Keeper Skills: 50
Teamwork: 78

Injury Tolerance: B
Condition/Fitness: 6
Weak Foot Accuracy: 5
Weak Foot Frequency: 2

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
Passing
Outside
Sliding

Remove Anchor Man.

I'd really like to hear general suvorov's thoughts on this as he's the one who's probably watched him consistently.


After his loan ended, I updated him due to his good performance in Galatasaray.


i'm sorry to say this, but you didn't update him. the last update was in January and it was two or three minor +/-1's which weren't even noticeable. i remember specifically that when i moved him back to juventus that he had the same old set which he had for the last two years. old standards everywhere.

However, for reasons I don't know, his stats are resetted.


as i said, the set was revamped since it was riddled with old definitions and standards and generally not touched for the last two years. he had MENT 88, TW 83 (based on the definition of how he understands his teammates, old definition), TS 83 (simply laughable and overrated) ACC 82, AGI 80, RES 81 (based on the old definition of "reading the game")

Attack&Defence: He was given 73 def&att before the update and this is changed to 70/75 (Konami defaults)


nothing wrong to giving a player KONAMI defaults if the set plays good and realistically with them.

I don't think it is fair to give 70 att/aggresion to 12 goal scored defensive minded enforcer (8 of them were penalties) and I don't understand the logic behind this move.


you claim that you don't understand the logic behind that move, yet a few words earlier, you say and i'm quoting:

general suvorov wrote:12 goal scored defensive minded enforcer (8 of them were penalties)


you basically answered your own question and doubt. giving him a 73 for ATT, one point bellow Arturo Vidal is simply wrong. he by no means shows any kind of attacking intelligence similar to Vidal to guarantee him a spot a point behind him. also, the 4 goals he scored (2 haulers and 2 headers) aren't really related to any kind of attacking intelligence. it could've been replicated by giving him a point more in SA and Heading/Jump (not suggesting, making an example).

Top Speed/Acc/Dribble Speed: He was given 82 Top speed 81 Accleration when he moved to Gala and dribble speed was 79. This are the original datas hwne he moved from Italy.


before his first move to galatasaray there was talk about reducing his speed stats since he wasn't that fast (and they were TS 83 ACC 82, not 82/81), especially on shorter distances. and his relaxed play style doesn't demonstrate differently. regarding DS, it's not really good to give a player who mostly walks with the ball and then lays it off to a teammate near him (or sends an overly ambitious through ball) a value of 79 which he shows maybe once per game or even less. it just doesn't make sense to give someone something which he doesn't show. Moving on to speed, again, how can a player who plays like him, warrant a low yellow number for both speed stats? his play style doesn't need any kind of pace nor does he venture to the wings and beats his man for pace, he doesn't do anything similar to that thus i don't see a reason for him needing such high values.

Dribble Accuracy/Technique: DA was 80 and Tech was 82 in the end of season but both of them raised to 84. No logic behind it as his technical capacity isn't that high.


interestingly, you said that he "probably" needs higher DA around January:

general suvorov wrote:gave him a mid-season update. His DA also could be rated tad higher but I'm leaving to end of the season.


his ball retention skills are good, quite good, he only looses the ball when he starts mindlessly running with it down the middle. apart from that idiocy, he's really good and doesn't lose the ball quite often, keeping it even under pressure at times with ease. the 84 was maybe a bit overrated, but anything under an 83 doesn't do him justice. also, regarding his trapping, it's clean, nothing fancy but he doesn't have trouble trapping it and needs two touches at best to get it under his control. and if you really thought that he needs lower, why didn't you lower it when you re-revamped the set a couple of days ago?

Stamina/Mentality: Both values were given 88 and both of them are lowered.


yes, and it was a massive overkill. since he never deserved those two in the first place. stamina at 88 was way too high, he never really racked up any kind of impressive "distance run" statistic. his job is mostly to keep the backline protected and last season in galatasaray to contribute a bit to the attack, and given that his support in the final third was purely minimalistic he doesn't need such a high value which most box2box midfielders would envy him, especially that 88 mentality value.

A grittiest enforcer like Melo given 70 like a non existent midfielder. Cuz he loses his temper?


doesn't even make sense tbh. he was given such a value 'cause he becomes disoriented when things don't go his way and is prone to make stupid things. and the definition of Mentality is "how well a player copes with adversity" and Melo clearly sucks at that compartment, now doesn't he? There are zillions of examples of him when the team was under heavy siege or down by a goal that he would just stupidly get sent off or lose a ball on the halfway line 'cause he wanted to do one of those idiotic messi-like runs forward.

Balance: It was 86 and raised to 88. Probably cause of the extreme drop in mentality.


i'm sorry but i'm failing to make any sense out of the underlined part. what does mentality have to do with BB?

Header&Jump: It was 80 and 88 before. Both values were dropped.


yes, they were. and they surely weren't dropped without proper reason. he sucks at heading the ball, and to be frank, a 74 isn't a bad value, you can easily score headers with it and thump the ball to your teammate without fuss. melo is no expert in using his head (in both ways), he mostly uses it for clearances and/or to thump it to a teammate near by, he never goes for anything more complicated and if he tries to, he fails miserably in 90% of times. on the other hand, jump was brought down to a more reasonable 82 as he is nowhere near that previous 88, his jumping is good, but surely not that high by no means.

So I had restore Melo's stats due to his performance with the Konami datas.


no, those weren't the KONAMI defaults which you reverted the set to, that was a set two years old since his Fiorentina days and it was almost minimally tweaked during his Juventus days. or you simply made a typo and wanted to say you reverted him to his "performances with galatasaray". either way, the upper sentence stands, that set is prehistoric and surely doesn't replicate him as you say for his galatasaray performances, it replicates his Fiorentina/Juventus days...and quite badly.

and two more things, you gave him an 81 in LPA while he clearly sucks at it, he can't even change the flank (which can be done with a player with 70 LPA correctly) without the receiving player having to adjust his position (by a significant margin mostly) and lose the advantage he gained over his marker. as i said, he clearly sucks at it and doesn't need such a high value. this was even said on page 8

čale wrote:LPA: 74/75 --> he is really bad in this aspect, a decent amount of them are very well misplaced and find their target rarely, the player to whom the pass is intended almost always has adjust his position by at least 7-8 meters so he can trap the ball

crisfar wrote:Interesting suggestions...maybe too much response at 83 for now but the rest seems reasonable...


these suggestions were made on April 11th 2011 and never implemented 'cause two months after he moved to galatasaray without the update which was supposed to be done, but was forgotten.

and the other thing i wanted to say, was that value of TW which you gave him, 82. it simply doesn't recreate him and makes him far too mobile and supportive. he already moves enough with Enforcer in defence which is okay, but as i said many times in this post, his offensive movements and support are lame, nothing which can't be achieved with the already removed Anchor Man card and high greens for TW.

and lastly, i don't know why you made such a fuss about it as if it was an unapproved and silent (aka ninja) update since it got approved by several members already.

that's all.
Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

MocaBG wrote:Because you are a nerd and have no life.
general suvorov
Veteran Stat Maker
Posts: 1322
Joined: 2008 Dec 11, 22:52
Location: Istanbul
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: FELIPE MELO

Postby general suvorov » 2012 Sep 24, 20:34

ok mr smart guy knows it all better. what do you want me to with him? Simply you're building arguments on a player wtihout watching and acusing me of creating a fuss. I acutally didn't created a fuss just trying to understand the logic why you updated a player without watching him?

My logic of rating might be wrong or may not fit with yours, that's another thing needs further discussing. But that's not the point. However I have couple of answers for the arrogant and aggressive responses of yours:

1 - I was the one gave a mid season update. Based on the stats which are belong to "old standards" in your saying. So after his move in juve, these so called unlogical set was updated by me.

2 - As for the mentality and stamina, we are talking a bout a player who completed almost 90 mins of all of his 36 appearances and has an average of nearly 11kms in per game. As for the mentality part, as mentality still affects the players endurance and determination (correct if I'm wrong, as you're master degree on it) I don't see any reason to give him mid-high 80s for it. You may disagree, I understand it.

3 - As for the attack, you're comparing him with a players who is superior to him in all of the important stats. And solely focusin on only one simple stat. Even with 74 attack Melo's attacking intellegince wouldn't be comparable to Vidal as his response creates immense difference. This logic seems like considering Melo an extreme passer than Vidal as his SPA is 3 points higher than him.

4 - As for the Melo's technical capacity, as a Gala fan who watched him in all of his games, I haven't noticed his good ball retetion skills as I have witnessed majority of the bad examples of losing ball cuz of his attempts of dribbling. But that's okay. When I said his DA could be tad better it was rated 79.

Anyway Cale, I must admit, you maybe a good stat maker who has better knowledge on newly standards than me, I'm perfectly okay with it. But you skills of rating a player without watching him and understanding the dynamics of the league he played for are remarkable. You could have just said, the set of yours doesn't fit with the new standards and I fixed them I could understand it and show respect. But building arguments which based on assumptions and his old performance of a player doesn't seem to me a logical way of convincing someone with the work you have done with Melo.

Cheers mate, can you give me hand on rating Elazığspor players?
čale
PSD Loyalty Program Member
Posts: 4644
Joined: 2010 Jun 13, 12:20
Location: The Mango Tree
Has thanked: 266 times
Been thanked: 116 times

Re: FELIPE MELO

Postby čale » 2012 Sep 24, 21:19

arrogant and aggressive responds? i have my doubts on where you have found those. my whole essay was about explaining, nothing in there was aggressive and arrogant, but this is arrogant, sarcastic (in a bad way) and distasteful/disrespectful:

But you skills of rating a player without watching him and understanding the dynamics of the league he played for are remarkable.

Cheers mate, can you give me hand on rating Elazığspor players?

(correct if I'm wrong, as you're master degree on it)

and if you've read or payed better attention to what i posted back on Page 9 in my proposed set, i said:

i have to say that i've been eyeing this set from March and always thought of it to be quite wrong given all the revolutions and changes in views on certain stats. This is by no means an ill word towards general suvorov as he has made minimal minimal changes to the current set and it's mainly the fault of us. the Serie A followers.


the underlined part is the answer to your accusation/argument of me not pointing out that the set was in old standards:

You could have just said, the set of yours doesn't fit with the new standards and I fixed them I could understand it and show respect.


the bold italic part explains that i've never accused you of anything prior to changing a set from new standards to the old ones:

and for the argument that i'm out of my depth when it comes to Melo your wrong yet again and i also stated that i've seen him galatasaray

now, as i've said in an earlier post, i've caught a few games of Galatasaray in the first half of the season and ONLY a one or two full games in 2012 and another 3-4 10-20 minutes of Galatasaray via Betfair and Bet365. I know, not quite a good reference for making suggestions, but looking at the set and seeing that he has MENT 88 TW 83 TS 83 ACC 82 AGI 80 RES 81 and so on i believe it's quite needed.


i've not maybe seen as much as you have but i've seen enough to see for myself that he's still the same old player he was in Fiorentina and Juventus but only used in a different tactical spot and instructions. his playing style nor his abilities and capabilities or even mentality (mentality in general not the stat) have changed. as i said, he was still the same player he was before but only with other tactical instructions. you can't be a complete tool at one team and then transform into a magnificent player at another team in a space of a year (of course, there are a few examples, but those are extremely rare and Melo isn't one of those).

1 - I was the one gave a mid season update.


yes you did and it was minimal, as i said a few tweaks of +/-1's.

Based on the stats which are belong to "old standards" in your saying.


it's not "in my saying" it's a fact. and a strong one, which Korinov acknowledged as well.

So after his move in juve, these so called unlogical set was updated by me.


no, i specifically said that your last update was around January in the winter transfer period. and i said (again) specifically that i updated him with the set which i proposed on Page 9 and it got a green light from other users so it wasn't a ninja update. i've never said that YOU made an illogical set, i said that you reverted him back to the old standards.

we are talking a bout a player who completed almost 90 mins of all of his 36 appearances and has an average of nearly 11kms in per game.


now, as you said it yourself, NEARLY 11km's per match, which is really quite average in todays football as an average outfield player covers around 1km per 10 minutes and the average EPL CB covers around 9,5km's per match that isn't really impressive. as i said, pretty average, and since we're grasping upon on statistics here, the value which i assigned to him was fair and also to mention that the in-game Melo doesn't need anymore stamina with both set's, the old one and the overwritten "new" one, thus i don't understand why he had to have that 88 or even the current 86.

As for the mentality part, as mentality still affects the players endurance and determination (correct if I'm wrong, as you're master degree on it) I don't see any reason to give him mid-high 80s for it.


yes you're right, but it only kickstarts when the players has an empty stamina bar, and as i said in the last paragraph would happen pretty rarely as the in-game Melo rarely depletes his stamina bar with the both sets.

3 - As for the attack, you're comparing him with a players who is superior to him in all of the important stats.


this means absolutely nothing. Attack is an independent stat, it doesn't correlate to any other stat. so the argument of that Vidal has all other stats superior to him doesn't hold it's ground.

Even with 74 attack Melo's attacking intellegince wouldn't be comparable to Vidal as his response creates immense difference.


yes, it would be comparable as attack as explained is an independent stat. i.e. a registered CB who can also play as CF with ATT 70 will display the exact same attacking intelligence as a registered CF with ATT 70.

This logic seems like considering Melo an extreme passer than Vidal as his SPA is 3 points higher than him.


no offence intended, but i don't understand what you're trying to say.

I haven't noticed his good ball retetion skills as I have witnessed majority of the bad examples of losing ball cuz of his attempts of dribbling.


and as i already said

his ball retention skills are good, quite good, he only looses the ball when he starts mindlessly running with it down the middle.
Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

MocaBG wrote:Because you are a nerd and have no life.
general suvorov
Veteran Stat Maker
Posts: 1322
Joined: 2008 Dec 11, 22:52
Location: Istanbul
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: FELIPE MELO

Postby general suvorov » 2012 Sep 24, 21:45

anyways I updated him with your stats. Not because I did not support my set as it would be unfair for those who agreed with your set and to kill this ninja update argument. I also would like you to keep close eye on other silent updates on Turkish players as I'm the only mod and solely responsible for whole league.Soon enough the set will be restored to its old shape as I believe he is going to keep his good performance . Next time I advise everyone to keep their hands off players who they do not know.

and my suggestions for those who watched his games:

Top Speed&Acc: too low. He's not on a level of Cris in terms of full speed and acc.

Dribble Accuracy& Tech: too high for the reasons I tried to explain

Mentality: too low. a gritty player shall get what he deserves. I'm afraid he won't be punching anyone with 70's of ment. yet he won't be struggling enough to hold down his ground

LPA: too low

SPA: tad high

attack: shall be in mid 70s for the obvious reasons I tried to explain. however I'm gonna wait for the next Vidal update. Hope to see his attack on 80s to give Melo what he deserved (at least for his last year performance). He at least deserves his old attacking rate of 73.

Defence: I think it is a bit high. Could be rated back in 73.

Stamina: As he is in bad shape . 84 seems reasonable. However if he gains his full energy back I believe 86 would be decent value for him

Balance: as he was rated 86, I believe it can be implied again.

Header: I think it is again underrated. as he's capable of sending decent headers not cuz of the goals he scored.

Team Work: He is not disoriented. His tactical knowledge is in high level, well disciplined. He can communicate well with his team mates. Can go at least a point up. (Make sure lower point than Vidal.)

so what do you guys think of it? Cale he ran 9kms ibn Akhisar game after running 11 kms against ManU. shall we lower his stamina to 82?

wanna see him in Gala shirt, have a look at it. you may figure out couple of mistakes in first post. :

čale
PSD Loyalty Program Member
Posts: 4644
Joined: 2010 Jun 13, 12:20
Location: The Mango Tree
Has thanked: 266 times
Been thanked: 116 times

Re: FELIPE MELO

Postby čale » 2012 Sep 24, 21:52

i really don't understand this "anger" and sarcastic remarks while i was simply trying to explain something.

do as you wish, i won't be bothered by this set anymore. i've got my own OF to update...
Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

MocaBG wrote:Because you are a nerd and have no life.

Return to “Sociedade Esportiva Palmeiras”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests