PSD Backbone

Felipe Melo

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 13:07

zuo
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Re: FELIPE Melo

Postby zuo » 2010 Sep 06, 15:26

added index cards.
Oriello some time ago suggested removing *Middleshot,i personally agree (but for now i added also the card)
Saving Private Adrian

Jim_Boi
New Stat Maker

Postby Jim_Boi » 2010 Sep 08, 06:43

zuo wrote:added index cards.
Oriello some time ago suggested removing *Middleshot,i personally agree (but for now i added also the card)

Do you guys know what happened to Oriello?
Gugu
PSD Elite

Postby Gugu » 2010 Sep 12, 15:41

Is he this weak? He uses his body very well, with good technique to shield the ball and keep balance, and superb body strength. His playing style is similar to Yaya toure, and Momo sissoko, and his upper body strength is comparable to ricardo fuller, who displays his strength to power through defences and hold the ball up on many occasions. felipe melo has always been the type of players to resist challenges, ang go in for the tackle VERY hard, and etuhu. so could an BB: 88 suffice?

Sorry for the short explanation, typing on the phone
Last edited by Gugu on 2010 Sep 13, 20:24, edited 1 time in total.
total11
Former Lurker

Postby total11 » 2010 Oct 17, 20:05

Little update for him too ^_^
Defence: 72--->76 very brilliant in the defensive situations
Balance: 86->87/88 his body makes him so strong! he has a perfect control of his body and with it he defends very well the ball or thief from opposites..
Header: 76-->79 very strong... a perfect "mediano"
zuo

Postby zuo » 2010 Oct 19, 03:21

disagree to defence. Balance was well settled at time. don't know about an 87. also i didnt get any upgrades in his heading.
i am wondering if Anchor Man card is still right looking at how he's playing this year....but is Aggression is 'over-average' for a dmf/cmf. don't know.
Saving Private Adrian

Alex_10
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby Alex_10 » 2010 Oct 19, 10:05

He's playing more box-to-box, and strangely he is no more the last man in front of the defence. He comes out to pressure now, leaving Marchisio or Aquilani behind to close the gap and cut passes through the defence, a think both of them are way better than him. Aquilani seems to have way better DEF and RES than current value, he's doing a lot of intercepts lately..
]The Italian Corner on PSD[ http://pesstatsdatabase.com/off-topic-chit-chat/italians-do-it-better-a-k-a-the-italian-corner-t12414.html
Alex_10
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby Alex_10 » 2010 Oct 30, 22:17

Crap, the package with Felipe has arrived a year later.. Last year was his bad twin I think.. :lol: This night has been immense
]The Italian Corner on PSD[ http://pesstatsdatabase.com/off-topic-chit-chat/italians-do-it-better-a-k-a-the-italian-corner-t12414.html
Gugu
PSD Elite

Postby Gugu » 2010 Oct 31, 10:27

How his passing is this good I don't know... constantly going for the hollywood pass and always failing to deliver, making the simple things very had to pull off, and the hard things hard too :P
I don't see how he is equal to zanetti or ambrosini, and migliaccio: his passes are constantly safe as well:

79: FELIPE Melo (82), Alessandro BUDEL (81), Massimo AMBROSINI (81), Fabio SIMPLICIO* (81), Giulio MIGLIACCIO (78), Javier ZANETTI (77), Davide BIONDINI (77), Mariano BOGLIACINO (77), Vladimir KOMAN (77)

77: Sulley MUNTARI (82), MANCINI (81), MacDonald MARIGA (80), Stevan JOVETIC (79), Zdenek GRYGERA (78), Manuele BLASI fits him much better, will run some tests later but I pray this has a negative effect on his passing, without the need for me to test lowering his TW, which isn't bad - but is constantly doing things poorly: he cannot deliver to his TM at all, it wasn't a twin, it was him, and IMO he had a very poor match yesterday vs milan. And this is only for SPA, LPA needs to be decreased IMO too, I have never seen such a bad passer playing for a big club, in the center of the park.

Alex_10 wrote:He's playing more box-to-box, and strangely he is no more the last man in front of the defence. He comes out to pressure now, leaving Marchisio or Aquilani behind to close the gap and cut passes through the defence, a think both of them are way better than him. Aquilani seems to have way better DEF and RES than current value, he's doing a lot of intercepts lately..
I agree, he is playing far more forward now and pressing the man in possession.
Alex_10 wrote:Crap, the package with Felipe has arrived a year later.. Last year was his bad twin I think.. :lol: This night has been immense

:o :shock: :? :| He was shocking, did you see his through the legs which didn't come off, and ibra showed him?
Alex_10
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby Alex_10 » 2010 Oct 31, 10:40

gugu2903 wrote: :o :shock: :? :| He was shocking, did you see his through the legs which didn't come off, and ibra showed him?

Did you see the rest of the match? that was his only flaw..
Gugu
PSD Elite

Postby Gugu » 2010 Oct 31, 11:01

Nah, his passing way abject. I'd agree to his passing being the only flaw, though :D That's what I think anyway. The only thing worse was the commentary in the milan match, bloody horrible :P
But seriously, in other matches as well, he is always going for the Hollywood passes, he needs to stop being a Brazilian
Jim_Boi
New Stat Maker

Postby Jim_Boi » 2010 Nov 04, 08:10

gugu2903 wrote: I have never seen such a bad passer playing for a big club, in the center of the park.

Momo Sissoko ;)
Gugu
PSD Elite

Postby Gugu » 2010 Nov 06, 20:33

:o.
Fixer
PSD Backbone

Re: FELIPE MELO

Postby Fixer » 2011 Jan 07, 10:47

Freaking butcher you don't need anything else than looking at his physicho face to know his leg-breaking style of playing. And looks like he forgot he forgot how to play football against Parma. I don't blame him, the tool looks like Pacci's head.
antony wrote:when a player joins Atletico, Fixer gives him a +10 boost in stamina (Simeone's garra)

FernandoA13

Postby FernandoA13 » 2011 Mar 24, 22:45

I don't watch enough Juve to judge he's passing. I know it was one pass, but the pass against Holland at Robinho was fucking awesome. One of the best passes of the world cup 2010. I fought he was great when he played at Fiorentina.
Sporting Clube de Portugal meu amor / Working on new sets and updating Liga Sagres
čale

Postby čale » 2011 Mar 24, 23:49

FernandoA13 wrote:I don't watch enough Juve to judge he's passing. I know it was one pass, but the pass against Holland at Robinho was fucking awesome. One of the best passes of the world cup 2010. I fought he was great when he played at Fiorentina.

well i watch juventus every week and when he plays he tries (sadly it just stays at tries) to keep it simple just pass to aquilani or marchisio or give it back to the CB's...he is pretty inconsistent with his passing, sometimes when he has a good day he is a beast and runs the show in midfield but when he has a bad day, yet again he is a beast but in the other meaning of the word...he can do some killer balls now and then but as i said before waaaaay inconsistent...
Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

MocaBG wrote:Because you are a nerd and have no life.
FernandoA13

Postby FernandoA13 » 2011 Mar 25, 21:39

You a juve fan so, i guess you know.

Too bad he never reached he's potencial like at Fiorentina. I thought he would me a very good DM. Like almost world class.

Maybe in the future? DM are often late peaks.
Sporting Clube de Portugal meu amor / Working on new sets and updating Liga Sagres
čale

Postby čale » 2011 Mar 25, 22:30

he isnt bad...he is just inconsistent as hell and pretty darn (over)emotional...when he clears his head he'll be a great player
Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

Basilio

Postby Basilio » 2011 Mar 25, 23:42

youre right he is the ward of balotelli
Descansa en paz Chucho
čale

Postby čale » 2011 Apr 23, 21:52

DEF: 73 --> an aspect in which he clearly has improved this season and is finally starting to feel comfortable in his role as an Anchor Man.

RES: 83 --> the value of 81 was just too low and it doesn't represent him quite well, his DEF positioning hasn't improved much, but his good awareness keeps him from getting caught out as much as he has been last season and his tackles have become less reckless, still not very clean, but are improving from match to match

TS: 82 --> he is average at the most, i would go even lower to an 81 (as i have him in my OF) but i don't think it necessary...

ACC: 78/79 --> it really takes him a while to accelerate and he is bellow average in this aspect for sure...his RES helps him a lot more than his ACC so it makes him look faster than he actually is

SPS: 84 --> i'm not kidding, his passes are fast and hard, i figured that a few matches from now, he strikes them really really hard every juve player has problems with controlling his passes...

LPA: 74/75 --> he is really bad in this aspect, a decent amount of them are very well misplaced and find their target rarely, the player to whom the pass is intended almost always has adjust his position by at least 7-8 meters so he can trap the ball

crisfar
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby crisfar » 2011 May 05, 22:51

Interesting suggestions...maybe too much response at 83 for now but the rest seems reasonable...

Return to “Sociedade Esportiva Palmeiras”