reQ
Regular Poster

Re: Jason Puncheon

Postby reQ » 2015 Apr 06, 20:11

reQ
Regular Poster

Postby reQ » 2015 May 16, 17:18

scored again an excellent freekick goal. he is able to make really strong shots.
KeyserSoze
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Postby KeyserSoze » 2015 May 16, 20:31

I should add that both Middle Shooting and Long Ranger seem to be a must for this guy.
"Willy Wanda is Chinese!!!"
PoolRM
New Contributor

Postby PoolRM » 2015 Jul 23, 14:38

i think he deserves the same attack that wilfried zaha (78)
BigStu
PSD Football Expert

Postby BigStu » 2015 Jul 23, 14:51

maybe, been thinking though if him and bolasia need some general increases or not
anOKguy
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby anOKguy » 2019 Jan 19, 19:30

Will wait to see how he plays more at Huddersfield, but certainly one to keep an eye on for downgrades. Attack in particular a value I can see dropping now fine to 74.
anOKguy
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby anOKguy » 2019 Apr 13, 22:24

He’s a really clueless player. Good crosser and generally a high effort player, but att, ds, and sa stand out as well above what he needs
petreleo
Football Truth Bomber

Postby petreleo » 2019 Aug 06, 20:35

Oklahomastate010 wrote:He’s a really clueless player. Good crosser and generally a high effort player, but att, ds, and sa stand out as well above what he needs

https://pafosfc.com.cy/archives/2922

Signed for _cyp Pafos FC for the next two years as a Free-Agent (he is No.#42).

Now its the 3rd Season that Pafos FC is trying to do something great with the money that they spend. In 2017-18 they've tried to bring Ronaldinho out of retirement at least for some matches, but it didn't materialize, and although building a strong squad overall they did nothing in the League, apart from reaching the Semis of the Cup. Last Season they've signed Lulinha(the ex/wonder-kid from Brazil) but his transfer wasn't a big success although he is currently still on their books for next Season, however on the other hand they've also signed Adam Nemec as well who has been the League's Top-Scorer last Season, but overall their squad was again relatively strong, possibly stronger than 2017-18, but still didn't do anything remarkable. Now this Season if what their players are saying to the media is to be believed, they want to win the League this Season, and although highly unlikely, in an effort to do so they've signed Puncheon, something which they've claim to be their best ever transfer(probably) and one of the best ever in Cyprus(I disagree), and now they also want Jaroslaw Jach from Crystal Palace, and also wanted Mile Jedinak of Aston Villa earlier this Summer.

By the way nice recent downgrades on the update for Puncheon, which was definitely needed. I believe that he had a great couple of Seasons or maximum 3 Seasons until 2-3 years ago during 2014-2017, but he has never been the same since then. I haven't watched him consistently in back-to-back matches since then, but everytime I've watched him sporadically he looked like he has regressed from his prime years, especially in relation to final-product and pace. Last Season I believe he wasn't even Premier League quality, and his next step looked likely to be Championship like many ageing Premier League players or Asia for a nice paycheck, so that's why his Cyprus move came as a surprise, but anyway that's a level that I think he can cope at.

Return to “UEFA Southern-Mediterranean region”