Hans Vanaken

Moderators: tuco55, Mod's

PES Stats Database

Hans Vanaken

Postby PES Stats Database » 2016 Mar 03, 21:54

Akephalos

Re: Hans Vanaken

Postby Akephalos » 2019 Jan 12, 01:18

This guy right here needs several changes.

Vanaken is so freaking classy! No wonder he got called tp Belgium NT.

I think he can have ATT around 79-80. This guy makes things happen in Brugge, when he gets the ball you know his team has a chance to make danger. His passing is really awesome for a guy who plays in Jupiler League but he also showed to be really good in UCL level. In my eyes SPA could be placed in 86-87 and LPA in 87-88 range, this guy accuracy at passing is tremendous, not even art short raange but also he can make an accurate 50 meter pass.

He is great at dribbling and of course his first touch is amazing. I thnk something like 85-86 in DA and 87 for Technique might work.

Also I think he is kinda responsive for being a AMF, they way he behaves in the box is sometimes like a decent poacher.

shooting needs some tweaks, this guy is a pretty complete and talented player.
Last edited by Akephalos on 2019 Jan 12, 04:39, edited 1 time in total.
You might have been a fancyman in Heaven, but down here you are nothing next to Axe!
KeyserSoze

Postby KeyserSoze » 2019 Jan 12, 04:03

If he's not actually ambidextrous, he's really close to be one. He still seems to save very few moves and touches for his right foot, but when it comes to put an incisive pass (either short or long) or attempt a mid range shot, he's usually precise with either foot. I'd say his weak foot stats are like 8/7.

His stamina is also impressive for a player of his style of play. He spends some time staying deep to start building up play, but he also has the energy to move smoothly between lines and even roam into the opp box. He keeps doing all of those movement in a consistent basis. At very least, his Stamina is mid-80s material, with Aw still 3/2 plus Free Roaming.
"Willy Wanda is Chinese!!!"
Ocrin

Postby Ocrin » 2019 Jan 12, 04:55

KeyserSoze wrote:If he's not actually ambidextrous, he's really close to be one. He still seems to save very few moves and touches for his right foot, but when it comes to put an incisive pass (either short or long) or attempt a mid range shot, he's usually precise with either foot. I'd say his weak foot stats are like 8/7.

His stamina is also impressive for a player of his style of play. He spends some time staying deep to start building up play, but he also has the energy to move smoothly between lines and even roam into the opp box. He keeps doing all of those movement in a consistent basis. At very least, his Stamina is mid-80s material, with Aw still 3/2 plus Free Roaming.

I actually have him on 89 stamina on my OF. Glad to see what we had the same impression about his workrate. Was checking his fifa set for reference, they rate him oranges. I was saying to Akephalos how he seems to maintain his level through entire games while having that workrate and movement, very impressive.

He's also right about his overall technique. Dude has got the complete package, he has that little magic in him, extremely clean and incisive and everything he does. His technique more than makes up for his lack of agility and adds smoothness to everything he does. He's what we french people call a "faux lent", literally "false slow", usually these tall, lean, lanky technical players who look clunky but are extremely effective and fluid in their movement with the ball. Rare breed at that level by the way.
Overall he surely needs higher technical stats and stamina, the rest are just small bumps there and there. TW is easily much higher too. What I'd be conservative about are passing speeds, something around low 80s, but his accuracy and overall technique are impressive and there's no point being overly cautious with a consistent, established performer, even though it's in a lower league.

I'm still trying to find more stuff of his. I've been working with Akephalos since he knows the league well, and his suggestions confirmed the early impressions I had of him. Will probably update him in the next few days, or during the weekend.

One last thing, while I was working on him I found no record of injuries, is it just lack of data or is he actually a serious candidate to IT:A?
Everyone knew it was impossible. Then came along a fool who didn't know it, and he did it.
Ocrin

Postby Ocrin » 2019 Jan 13, 03:36

Updated him.

Not much more to say, guy is insanely complete technically, some values could be even higher and probably will when/if he starts playing in a high level league. I toned down his agility because his technique more than compensates - just like IRL - and to replicate his lanky feeling, also nerfed his jumping.

TW could be higher as well, though what I see is more a player that is extremely consistent in his movement off the ball rather than a super supportive player. He's smart, makes himself available, but won't move around as much as higher TW should imply.

I have no doubts about his passing and technique though, he is impressively consistent with that and warrants high values more than anyone else in the league. In terms of pure passing, he's clearly above the likes of Pozuelo, Malinovsky, etc who are already pretty nice passers.
Everyone knew it was impossible. Then came along a fool who didn't know it, and he did it.
Akephalos

Postby Akephalos » 2019 May 18, 03:12

You might have been a fancyman in Heaven, but down here you are nothing next to Axe!

Return to “Club Brugge KV”