Nicolai Boilesen

Moderators: tuco55, Mod's

Forum rules
PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Nicolai Boilesen

Postby PES Stats Database » 2011 May 10, 12:20

Its a very preliminary set but as he is the no. 1 left back since F. de Boer took charge I felt he needed a set. In the first team he is only used as LB but in the academy he was a CB (L) most of the time. I have been pretty careful on this guy because I feel after his great debut match he hasnt shown anything special. He has decent pace (however he isnt the quickest to turn his body) and has a good offensive eye. Likes to join the attack and stay pretty dedicated in the back as well.

Roy
PSD Elite

Re: Nicolai Boilesen

Postby Roy » 2014 Nov 03, 14:51

JIN726 wrote:why update him time after time?

It's hard to pinpoint him, he's a really random player. We always kinda decide towards a certain value, but then he starts leaning towards something different you know? I'd rather have players updated regularly than have players have stats that are 2 months out-of-date, though.
jurgens wrote:i could take a shit on my keyboard and produce something that has more relevance in game

jurgens wrote:the only muscle you'll ever have is that of a better man than yous cock

jurgens wrote:Do it yourself you smelly bean dipping porfavor
mcmattie
PSD Elite

Postby mcmattie » 2014 Nov 03, 15:14

I agree there are players who develop in their play and should be updated from time to time.

Does he deserve this below average Def value btw?
Fides
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Postby Fides » 2014 Nov 03, 20:06

Well I dont see why his Tenacity and TW should be this low.
Roy
PSD Elite

Postby Roy » 2014 Nov 06, 07:51

I have no idea how to rate him anymore. The one day he seems so painfully average, then he just "casually" passes 3 players with a nice dribble.

Can't deny his defending is still pretty shoddy.
jurgens wrote:i could take a shit on my keyboard and produce something that has more relevance in game

jurgens wrote:the only muscle you'll ever have is that of a better man than yous cock

Fides

Postby Fides » 2014 Nov 07, 12:25

Well he has flair, decent balance, some speed and a good dribble. Good attributes to pass a winger or midfielder who has no clue how to defend. I think his RESP is his problem. Those 50/50 situations he Always looses because the other player seems to think quicker or responds quicker.
FernandoA13

Postby FernandoA13 » 2015 Feb 05, 20:07

i know he isn't anywhere from being in form. But his EP seems to be atleast something like 82 imo. Always thought that was one of his main strenghts.
Sporting Clube de Portugal meu amor / Working on new sets and updating Liga Sagres
Roy
PSD Elite

Postby Roy » 2015 Feb 09, 10:00

He's impossible as fuck to rate properly. He has no middle ground, he's either really good or completely fucking awful, which I guess makes him average overall...anyway, I've got a few ideas/a set for him:

Spoiler: show
Club: AFC Ajax
Name: Nicolai Boilesen
Shirt Name: BOILESEN
Number: 5
Positions: SB

Nationality: Danish

Height: 184 cm
Weight: 76 kg

Injury Tolerance: C
Foot: L
Side: L

Attack: 68
Defence: 65
Balance: 77
Stamina: 84
Top Speed: 82
Acceleration: 83
Response: 76
Agility: 82
Dribble Accuracy: 80
Dribble Speed: 82
Short Pass Accuracy: 76
Short Pass Speed: 76
Long Pass Accuracy: 74
Long Pass Speed: 73
Shot Accuracy: 62
Shot Power: 76
Shot Technique: 62
Free Kick Accuracy: 63
Curling: 70
Header: 72
Jump: 74
Technique: 80
Aggression: 84
Mentality: 69
Keeper Skills: 50
Teamwork: 70

Condition/Fitness: 3
Weak Foot Accuracy: 5
Weak Foot Frequency: 5

The most obvious solution for me is to give him a more fleshed out set but lower his FORM alot. How inconsistent is he? He doesn't even fluctuate from match to match, it's more like he fluctuates from second to second. He can go on a dribble and beat 3-4 for players one moment, and then completely shit the bed on the simplest of moments a few moments later. It's impossible, overall he's probably more bad than good which indeed makes him average...and I wish Viergever wasn't so goddamn by the book because he probably offers even less than Nicolai in the end.

Thoughts?

FernandoA13

Postby FernandoA13 » 2015 Feb 09, 14:36

I personally would give him slightly higher points regardings DA/DS which imo he has done some crazy runs, like you said, passing 3-4 men. Not sure with the TS downgrade either. With his form being (correctly) rated at 3 it would be balanced. Glad you agreed on AGI, because imo the same what goes for Kishna goes for him aswel, he is very agile for his height. Not sure about his passing either.. the rest looks good.
Sporting Clube de Portugal meu amor / Working on new sets and updating Liga Sagres
Roy
PSD Elite

Postby Roy » 2015 Feb 09, 14:40

Yeah I'd agree with that, I guess i've also been harsh on ATT. He's fairly dangerous from time to time. 70 should be good.

Return to “FC København”