Ivan Rakitić

Moderators: furymaker, Fixer, Eternal Night, Korinov, Kronosh, Mod's

Forum rules
PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Ivan Rakitić

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 12, 18:20

Last edited by vinnie on 2014 Oct 23, 08:39, edited 1 time in total.
reydecopas
Regular Poster

Re: Ivan Rakitić

Postby reydecopas » 2018 Jun 21, 23:35

Hell of a match today, nothing else to say. The curling and power that free kick had was awesome btw
Gekko64
New Stat Maker

Postby Gekko64 » 2018 Sep 04, 11:06

this ATT/DEF ratio doesn't reflect his current role at Barça, he's been excelling in a more withdrawn role for the last year or so
Gekko64
New Stat Maker

Postby Gekko64 » 2019 Jan 07, 23:28

83 stamina is way too low for him
pcrooce
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby pcrooce » 2019 Jan 08, 00:56

his pes 2019 set is great tbh, mostly his speed/physical stats, tested it with a few tweaks that represents him through his 2018 and his great wc

edit: as i asked on discord it’s better to explain my suggestions rather than just leaving the set in here in case someone wondered how it looked, as i said, these are minor tweaks overall but a massive change in his speed stats. it’s more noticeable in new gen pes, for the record, i stopped playing pes 6 and pes 13 to focus mainly on new stats and overall gamplay on pes 19. it’s a really good game, not complete by any means as KONAMI has a record to fuck up big releases but I believe that with good guidance pes 20 will be really good and we’ll need all the information we can about the new stats, how they work and a solid knowledge for player movements in game.

Rakitic is no longer an agile player by any means, it’s hard for him to turn around and follow up a player running past him, he can do it, sure. But he’s not that far from Busquets when it comes to speed, there’s a difference between “not making use of it” and “not being fast enough” and Rakitic doesn’t make use of his speed, same as Modric. There’s a clip of Luka running half pith at 34km/h but of course he doesn’t do that every match, same with Rakitic, but harsher.

I believe he could get even lower ts (i have him on 67 just like his pes6 set suggests).

Spoiler: show
(just testing in new gen, not playing anymore old pes versions so it’s up to you to use it lol)

Ability Settings
Attacking Prowess: 78
Ball Control: 86
Dribbling: 82
Low Pass: 87
Lofted Pass: 90
Finishing: 81
Place Kicking: 80
Swerve: 86
Header: 70
Defence Prowess: 74
Ball Winning: 70
Kicking Power: 87
Speed: 67
Explosive Power: 67
Body Control: 80
Physical Contact: 73
Jump: 65
Goalkeeping: 40
Catching: 40
Clearing: 40
Reflexes: 40
Coverage: 40
Stamina: 84
Weak Foot Usage: 3
Weak Foot Accuracy: 3
Form: 4
Injury Tolerance: 2

edit: (just imputting the last gen stats and later i will put info about them)
Attack: 78
Defence: 68
Balance: 79
Top Speed: 70
Acceleration: 70
Response: 80
Agility: 67
Dribble Accuracy: 82
Dribble Speed: 75
Short Pass Accuracy: 87
Short Pass Speed: 85
Long Pass Accuracy: 90
Long Pass Speed: 88
Shot Accuracy: 81
Shot Power: 87
Shot Technique: 85
Free Kick Accuracy: 80
Curling: 86
Technique: 86
Aggression: 72
Mentality: 78
Keeper Skills: 50
Teamwork: 83

Condition/Fitness: 4
Weak Foot Accuracy: 6
Weak Foot Frequency: 6

ATTACK / DEFENCE AWARENESS: 2/3
Last edited by pcrooce on 2019 Jan 21, 15:55, edited 1 time in total.
Whoah10115
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby Whoah10115 » 2019 Jan 21, 03:58

67? Lol.

I've loved him since he was a Swiss international. I don't think he has the playmaking anymore tho. For Croatia he's often pushed up the field and Modric focused on too much. Tho I suppose if we go solely on Croatia one could say yes. Don't see it with Barcelona.
pcrooce
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby pcrooce » 2019 Jan 21, 06:24

I notice you don't agree with such low ts and just like i said, i know he's fast and can be sit on green ts but what's the point of it if he doesn't make use of it? On the old gen set i made use of I may be on the wrong here but his speed is nowhere to be seen through a complete match. it's not a thing you can notice watching vs videos.

the modric examples i was talking before

I recall a similar situation when discussing Ibrahimovic ts where there were people saying he doesn't need that much speed to be represented in game and another user saying that if he's got the skill to do it he should get it then even if he runs like 83 ts once every 10 matches. (something like that if my memory doesn't fail to me)

now, i mostly tend to agree more with the first user, if a player doesn't need something he doesn't make use of, he shouldn't get it. most pro players are trained with the capacity to run fast enough to the point to earn at least 85ts but it's something you don't see in a match and exactly that is taken into account when talking about stats. a player's capacity of something shown a few times shouldn't be in the middle of an accurate representation of him on the db.

Rakitic fails to use his speed, he relies on short dribbles forward and step ons once in a while. Again, not saying he doesn't have the speed, he just doesn't display it and is not necessary to have him rated this way. I like the +1/-1 adjustments (that's why there A LOT of minor changes) on the sets just to keep a consistant and updated ladder to make fair comparisons between players. but for that we need updated sets and i'm lazy to write but seeing all the effort everyone is making maybe that motivated me lol.

now, his playmaking is really under the radar and everyone is seeing him not as good as before and that's right, but not lacking at all with his passing technique nor range of every pass, he has a tremendous sp and know how to use it doesn't matter if it is a through ball or a direct long ball to the chest.

and also his defensive awareness improved quite a lot, mostly considering Semedo is awfull defending lol.

btw, if there's anyone with new gen pes that can try/verify the sets by testing it would be much appreciated, his 80 body control will make the difference on his 360° movements on the ball and with his low speed stats will represent him really good.
furymaker
PSD Elite

Postby furymaker » 2019 Jan 21, 08:21

While I agree at some stuff you're saying, but Semedo awful at defending? Not really Semedo thread, but that's wrong.

Rakitic doesn't really use his speed much except when covering or getting back to try and stop counters, but I wouldn't go that low on his TS, I'd put it at 72, would increase his stamina, res and lower his agg, i've liked him way more in a deep lying role than usual one ans he's been playing that more often with Arthur, Alena and Vidal all performing really well in their roles.
Whoah10115
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby Whoah10115 » 2019 Jan 21, 20:39

pcrooce wrote:I notice you don't agree with such low ts and just like i said, i know he's fast and can be sit on green ts but what's the point of it if he doesn't make use of it? On the old gen set i made use of I may be on the wrong here but his speed is nowhere to be seen through a complete match. it's not a thing you can notice watching vs videos.

the modric examples i was talking before

I recall a similar situation when discussing Ibrahimovic ts where there were people saying he doesn't need that much speed to be represented in game and another user saying that if he's got the skill to do it he should get it then even if he runs like 83 ts once every 10 matches. (something like that if my memory doesn't fail to me)

now, i mostly tend to agree more with the first user, if a player doesn't need something he doesn't make use of, he shouldn't get it. most pro players are trained with the capacity to run fast enough to the point to earn at least 85ts but it's something you don't see in a match and exactly that is taken into account when talking about stats. a player's capacity of something shown a few times shouldn't be in the middle of an accurate representation of him on the db.

Rakitic fails to use his speed, he relies on short dribbles forward and step ons once in a while. Again, not saying he doesn't have the speed, he just doesn't display it and is not necessary to have him rated this way. I like the +1/-1 adjustments (that's why there A LOT of minor changes) on the sets just to keep a consistant and updated ladder to make fair comparisons between players. but for that we need updated sets and i'm lazy to write but seeing all the effort everyone is making maybe that motivated me lol.

now, his playmaking is really under the radar and everyone is seeing him not as good as before and that's right, but not lacking at all with his passing technique nor range of every pass, he has a tremendous sp and know how to use it doesn't matter if it is a through ball or a direct long ball to the chest.

and also his defensive awareness improved quite a lot, mostly considering Semedo is awfull defending lol.

btw, if there's anyone with new gen pes that can try/verify the sets by testing it would be much appreciated, his 80 body control will make the difference on his 360° movements on the ball and with his low speed stats will represent him really good.

I mean I get it. But he has to defend too, so 67 really hurts him.
Suji
New Stat Maker

Postby Suji » 2019 May 04, 20:02

Huge upgrade needed in Stamina and Form.
Stamina should be high yellows to low oranges and form is definitely 7. One of the most used used players by Valverde and outlasts every single match.
Whoah10115
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby Whoah10115 » 2019 May 07, 22:22

Been off the site last 10 days almost.

He was awful both legs. He has no presence on this team in big matches.

Vidal is still great, and Valverde really made a huge mistake with that sub.

I've loved him since he was a Swiss International, but he doesn't give anything here. His tackling is all hustle and no precision, should have been carded twice in the 1st leg. His Attack deserves to be lowered, and his TW shouldn't be confused with his willingness.

His SP could go up maybe, his ST yes. Maybe even accuracy, but 82 is goos for a mid, but maybe could go up.

Hasn't been world-class a while now, even if I think that's more about his role and fit there.

Thoughts? Have felt shades of this from his first season there.
pcrooce
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby pcrooce » 2019 Oct 17, 17:38

he could get IT: A

https://www.mundodeportivo.com/futbol/fc-barcelona/20191017/471030913415/barca-rakitic-partidos-historicos.html?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_content=md
Dío
PSD Youth League

Postby Dío » 2019 Nov 27, 20:57

pcrooce
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby pcrooce » 2019 Nov 28, 00:12

pcrooce wrote:his pes 2019 set is great tbh, mostly his speed/physical stats, tested it with a few tweaks that represents him through his 2018 and his great wc

edit: as i asked on discord it’s better to explain my suggestions rather than just leaving the set in here in case someone wondered how it looked, as i said, these are minor tweaks overall but a massive change in his speed stats. it’s more noticeable in new gen pes, for the record, i stopped playing pes 6 and pes 13 to focus mainly on new stats and overall gamplay on pes 19. it’s a really good game, not complete by any means as KONAMI has a record to fuck up big releases but I believe that with good guidance pes 20 will be really good and we’ll need all the information we can about the new stats, how they work and a solid knowledge for player movements in game.

Rakitic is no longer an agile player by any means, it’s hard for him to turn around and follow up a player running past him, he can do it, sure. But he’s not that far from Busquets when it comes to speed, there’s a difference between “not making use of it” and “not being fast enough” and Rakitic doesn’t make use of his speed, same as Modric. There’s a clip of Luka running half pith at 34km/h but of course he doesn’t do that every match, same with Rakitic, but harsher.

I believe he could get even lower ts (i have him on 67 just like his pes6 set suggests).

(just testing in new gen, not playing anymore old pes versions so it’s up to you to use it lol)

Ability Settings
Attacking Prowess: 78
Ball Control: 86
Dribbling: 82
Low Pass: 87
Lofted Pass: 90
Finishing: 81
Place Kicking: 80
Swerve: 86
Defence Prowess: 74
Ball Winning: 70
Kicking Power: 87
Speed: 67
Explosive Power: 67
Body Control: 80
Physical Contact: 73
Goalkeeping: 40
Catching: 40
Clearing: 40
Reflexes: 40
Coverage: 40
Weak Foot Usage: 3
Weak Foot Accuracy: 3
Form: 4
Injury Tolerance: 2

edit: (just imputting the last gen stats and later i will put info about them)
Attack: 78
Defence: 68
Balance: 79
Top Speed: 70
Acceleration: 70
Response: 80
Agility: 67
Dribble Accuracy: 82
Dribble Speed: 75
Short Pass Accuracy: 87
Short Pass Speed: 85
Long Pass Accuracy: 90
Long Pass Speed: 88
Shot Accuracy: 81
Shot Power: 87
Shot Technique: 85
Free Kick Accuracy: 80
Curling: 86
Technique: 86
Aggression: 72
Mentality: 78
Keeper Skills: 50
Teamwork: 83

Condition/Fitness: 4
Weak Foot Accuracy: 6
Weak Foot Frequency: 6

ATTACK / DEFENCE AWARENESS: 2/3

i still stand by the downgrades i mentioned on the set i posted almost a year ago lol
Ocrin
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby Ocrin » 2019 Dec 09, 02:56

His form should probably also be 3? Or is it too harsh?
Everyone knew it was impossible. Then came along a fool who didn't know it, and he did it.
espers
Former Lurker

Postby espers » 2020 Jan 05, 00:57

Rakitic is pretty horrendous in the Barca build up, I think he could get downgraded a little. Maybe SPA down to 85, and doesn't need playmaking or 1-touch pass.

He's kind of rated like Jorginho for buildup play, but in reality Rakitic is a pretty limited/safe player.
vegitot
PSD Youth League

Postby vegitot » 2020 Jan 06, 07:51

should lower his passing stats. 90 lpa is too much now. I dont remember the last time he produce a quality long ball
Ocrin
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby Ocrin » 2020 Jan 19, 21:11

He could use even more physical downgrades. DS, JUM, STA...
Even his TW isn't that good nowadays.
Everyone knew it was impossible. Then came along a fool who didn't know it, and he did it.
Whoah10115
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby Whoah10115 » 2020 Jan 19, 21:55

Let January pass, in case he leaves then shows he's still got it.

Return to “FC Barcelona”