PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Ousmane Dembélé

Postby PES Stats Database » 2016 Mar 15, 05:32

Ocrin
Veteran Stat Maker

Re: Ousmane Dembélé

Postby Ocrin » 2018 Mar 15, 12:34

Neat game against Chelsea, it wasn't perfect by any means but he had a few good plays and that first goal will surely boost his confidence.

Also had a great tackle on Alonso. I thought that was Umtiti :D
Overall his defensive contribution was pretty decent.
https://streamable.com/vfkvo
Everyone knew it was impossible. Then came along a fool who didn't know it, and he did it.
Ocrin
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby Ocrin » 2018 May 21, 23:47

His injury tolerance should be B now, he just got another injury. Luckily he's still gonna play WC apparently.
Everyone knew it was impossible. Then came along a fool who didn't know it, and he did it.
furymaker
PSD Elite

Postby furymaker » 2018 May 23, 17:48

that was a horrible start on him that caused the injury, how many players would avoid getting injured after a start like that?
but he probably should be IT: B
Ocrin
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby Ocrin » 2018 May 23, 17:54

furymaker wrote:that was a horrible start on him that caused the injury, how many players would avoid getting injured after a start like that?
but he probably should be IT: B

Yeah, but should that be taken into consideration when rating IT? It's just the frequency/occurence of injuries, the game doesn't care about what kind of injury it is or how it happened, but still a player's injury record should be reflected by his IT.
furymaker
PSD Elite

Postby furymaker » 2018 May 23, 22:42

I know, thats why I said he does deserve IT: B, not because of that injury, but because he had 2-3 in such a short span of time, also to be IT: A he should be an ironman, and you can't find many ironmen these days
jurgens
Clear

Postby jurgens » 2018 May 23, 23:02

barca have fucked with this guy already, seriously, absolutely fuck them, it's very rare that i'll give a player as young as dembele, especially a winger, the sort of attack value, but I did because he is the real deal. and they fuck him around all season after his injury. i though Valverde was a good manager, obviously he can suck a dick.

edit: and note the contrast in the attack values I gave to him and pulisic, when they were both being hyped up last year... it shows how much faith i had in him, to see this treatment makes me sick
furymaker
PSD Elite

Postby furymaker » 2018 May 23, 23:30

its disgusting, Valverde cared way too much for points and streak without a loss, he fucked Dembele over and didnt give any chance to a guy like Alena who's probably top talent around.
When Dembele played after injury, he was way too scared to do anything, kinda stood around the right wing, waited for the ball, passed it to the first guy and looked lost off the ball.
After Valverde started playing him more often with Semedo, his link up with Semedo was incredible, Dembele is so young yet his football intelligence is insane for a guy of that age.

People that dont pay much attention to what he does would think his main weapon is his insane speed and dribbling, but this guy has incredible vision, great feel for the game, can pass on a very good level, understands the space and movements of his players, game already slowed down for him, feels like he's a second ahead of defenders and knows whats going to happen.

But main issue with him is obviously confidence, if he has no confidence and gets no playing time in 5 straight matches, what do you expect?

He got crushed vs Sociedad, didn't do much, scored some very good goals and started looking like he's back to his best and then that shit happens, now there are all these reports he may be loaned out, seriously,
if Barca loans him out to create space for Griezmann they are even dumber than I thought.

I really hope he does recover in time for the WC and plays there confidently, his linkup with Mbappe could be major strength for France and could change the mind of shitters on Barca board of loaning him out.
He's ready to play every week, but you have to sacrifice Suarez or move Coutinho in midfield, you're wasting a WC talent by benching him.
furymaker
PSD Elite

Postby furymaker » 2018 Jun 01, 21:32

https://streamable.com/hkom7

https://streamable.com/8ici8

https://streamable.com/r4x1z

https://streamable.com/8qn1g ( nice trap and sweet pace even his first touch after trapping was off and signature shot fake with powerful shot in the end, should've went with accuracy instead )

He's been finding his form recently, has been performing better and better, some goals, didn't include goals vs Villarreal, but he's electric, still has some decision making issues, but he's way too young not to have them, big WC may be ahead of him. His SA is getting to a decent level, his ST may not be on point yet, but he can place his shots nicely.
Adrien
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Postby Adrien » 2018 Jun 02, 13:31

I was also surprise he's already in good form. Seems to have recover well from his injury. He wouldn't be able to outpass player with speed like he did if he wasn't in good form. Still need to play a bit more to be at 100% of his past level I guess. His both feet make him able to make insane movement like the one he did with the fake shot and quick turn to strike with the second feet. That's great.

Last time France had two such young promissing forward it was in 1998 with Trezeguet and Henry :p (just joking but it's also true^^)
They have eyes but cannot see; they have ears, but cannot hear; they have tongues, but cannot speak. They are like cattle.
R9style
New Stat Maker

Postby R9style » 2018 Sep 02, 17:41

I think its maybe a time to increase his shoot accuracy (76) and att prowess (83), he s more and more confident in his shooting and create more danger offensively.
furymaker
PSD Elite

Postby furymaker » 2018 Sep 02, 18:36

in 15 starts since last injury (beginning of 2018) he has 7 goals and 6 assists and quite more mature game, a lot more off ball movements and some insane technical abilities, he had insane traps in every game so far this season, as soon as there's VS compilation for today I'll post one from today's game, that was red-like trapping by him
furymaker
PSD Elite

Postby furymaker » 2018 Sep 02, 22:31

furymaker wrote:in 15 starts since last injury (beginning of 2018) he has 7 goals and 6 assists and quite more mature game, a lot more off ball movements and some insane technical abilities, he had insane traps in every game so far this season, as soon as there's VS compilation for today I'll post one from today's game, that was red-like trapping by him

here it is - http://streamable.com/a0a6c

Thats just sick
Flash Boy
PSD Youth League

Postby Flash Boy » 2018 Sep 02, 22:41

imo it was a 'balloon' long ball
not so hard to control as it wasn't fast enough
furymaker
PSD Elite

Postby furymaker » 2018 Sep 02, 23:13

ever heard of gravity?
Flash Boy
PSD Youth League

Postby Flash Boy » 2018 Sep 03, 01:52

yesh that was such a good control but not a red type one to be fair , he could deserve it for sure this guy is fucking talented
furymaker
PSD Elite

Postby furymaker » 2018 Sep 03, 06:07

I wonder whats a red control for you, free falling ball flawlessly trapped like its nothing, sorry but that was impressive, especially coming from a guy who has 81 BC, if I wasn't too lazy I'd go through the games this season and find other ball controls that left me surprised by him.

I'll try to see if they're included in Vs compilations
duck23
New Stat Maker

Postby duck23 » 2018 Sep 06, 14:25

If there was a stat exclusively for ball trapping he would be red for sure, but as Technique represents a whole lot of other skills it's kind of hard to replicate him perfectly xD. mod edit: thars not how we rate technique
He is so good of a player, I'm really sad that we can't also put his DS into the new sets because that really makes him stand out, it's his forte (such as Frenkie de Jong).
But imo, the most insane thing about Dembélé is his ability with both feet. Don't get me wrong, there's a lot of ambidextrous players with a perfect control on their weak foots, such as Zidane, Nedved, Hernanes, Plasil and so many others. I don't know if you guys will understand me on this but let's go; some of those players got their weak foot technique by hard training (Hernanes) or pure talent or body/leg control plus refined technique. BUT Dembéle has some kind of NATURAL ability with both of his legs like he never had a weak foot to a point that not even him knows what is his actual main foot and that's kind of absurd to watch and to understand if you ever played football. He doesn't prepare his body different nor has a different stance to change which leg he will use in dribbling or passing or even taking FK's, he's just completely natural with both feet in a way that makes me wish there was an exclusive extra point to put on WFA/WFF just for him xD
furymaker
PSD Elite

Postby furymaker » 2018 Sep 19, 10:12

He keeps on producing, his shooting accuracy has gotten so much better since that last injury last season, he's been playing better every single match, still has to find consistency in his play, but so far he scored 5 goals in 6 games this season, and since he came back from that injury, 9 goals and 5 assists ( 17 games ), he's been playing so much better but is still nowhere near his potential.

If he starts playing instinctively he'll be unreal good in no time, this goal is just a tiny bit of what he can do, I'm so glad he's starting to adjust and produce, and most pleasing thing is he's doing really lovely off ball/poaching runs and shows real maturity in his game, even tho he's still bit sloppy.

His vision and passing, especially 1st touch pass have been impressive, much more to come from this kid.

http://streamable.com/ry3y0
furymaker
PSD Elite

Postby furymaker » 2018 Dec 11, 21:05

https://streamja.com/KZlp

That fake shot, its almost as effective as Rivaldo's
tomitos
New Stat Maker

Postby tomitos » 2018 Dec 12, 14:51

as I said in discord, the konami stats of explosive power and speed seem to me more in line with their game than the current ones in PSD, as well as their BC and PC, although in BC I would make a small variation.

I suggest the following values:
90 Speed
92 Explosive Power
87 Body Control
67 Physical Contact

Regarding his SA, I see it very low for a player who has converted 6 goals in the league, and from 22 shots, 12 were on target, that's more than 50% accuracy. This is not my area but I suggest a value close to 78 of SA.

https://www.laliga.es/en/player/ousmane ... e/ofensive

Return to “FC Barcelona”