Aritz Aduriz

Moderators: furymaker, Fixer, Eternal Night, Korinov, Kronosh, Mod's

Forum rules
PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Aritz Aduriz

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 21:54

Full Name: Aritz Aduriz Zubeldia

Last edited by brazilianpesfan on 2014 Feb 19, 16:20, edited 4 times in total.
morenol80
Regular Poster

Re: Aritz ADURIZ

Postby morenol80 » 2012 Jan 10, 23:31

Fixer wrote:I think that he Is technically speaking superior to Llorente and Negredo in some aspects of heading.

Yeah, he is an amazing "pure header". He is amazing "marcando los tiempos".
Fixer
PSD Backbone

Postby Fixer » 2012 Jan 15, 14:22

updated
antony wrote:when a player joins Atletico, Fixer gives him a +10 boost in stamina (Simeone's garra)

morenol80
Regular Poster

Postby morenol80 » 2012 Jan 17, 22:20

Good job with his aerial game. In Valencia he is known as "Air-Duriz".

Now we should lower his TS and ACC and even AGI. I dont know if his lack of played minutes is causing this, but this season he seems to be slower than ever. Last match against Real Sociedad I also missed more intelligente movement of Aritz, to give Banega and Parejo more passing options. Soldado always moves and finds gaps in the defence, Aduriz didn´t.
brazilianpesfan
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Postby brazilianpesfan » 2012 Mar 20, 03:56

morenol80 wrote:Soldado always moves and finds gaps in the defence, Aduriz didn´t.

That could be represented reducing his team work.
Reverend
Valued Contributor

Postby Reverend » 2012 Jun 26, 20:43

"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man" - Dr. Johnson
derp.
New Stat Maker

Postby derp. » 2012 Nov 06, 13:12

new pic
Those who fell, have fallen...
Fixer
PSD Backbone

Postby Fixer » 2012 Nov 06, 13:35

Absolutely brilliant scorer so far, responsewise 82 Is way too low and he's much better than Llorente. Gotta say he's improved a lot lately for what I could see when comparing him to his Mallorca or even Valencia days, even though I still believe the whole set needs some work.
antony wrote:when a player joins Atletico, Fixer gives him a +10 boost in stamina (Simeone's garra)

Fixer
PSD Backbone

Postby Fixer » 2012 Nov 09, 13:14

What a terrific scorer he has become. I was working on a set for him to post on my thread, which has been long time dead. Still, I will bring up the main stuff here.

- Shooting Is well underrated, he's as accurate as resourceful. Absolutely dangerous first touch shoots like volleys or even over head, but...
- Tech: But It's also true his tech Is amazing. What he did yesterday (in offside) with that Henry-esque touch was simply stunning. He's really high yellows imo.
- DA, DS: Not sure why he has these values, I don't see him in need of any DA higher than 79-80 and he's definitely green DS as well as...
- TS: He's quite ... slow. Well, not slow, but definitely not fast. Mid greens at most imo.
- Header / Jump: He's even better than this. These must be the only stats in the set that make any sense :mrgreen: but he'd do with an increase. His header are absolutely fearsome, he could get the spot left by Llorente as the rated '90' in header, really. And as for jump, he's quite well around that too.
- Response: 82 Like Llorente....well, no fucking way in hell. He was already low when at Valencia, but so far at Bilbao he's not been less than high yellows. Great timing and poacher instinct, could also do with the card P12- Goal Poacher

Besides all this, attack and SPA could do with a slight increase too, and explosive power with a fair decrease. Was gonna touch his WFA and WFF, but I believe they are fine as they are. Maybe 4 WFF?

LocoBielsa
PSD Youth League

Postby LocoBielsa » 2012 Nov 13, 03:46

Fixer wrote:What a terrific scorer he has become. I was working on a set for him to post on my thread, which has been long time dead. Still, I will bring up the main stuff here.

- Shooting Is well underrated, he's as accurate as resourceful. Absolutely dangerous first touch shoots like volleys or even over head, but...
- Tech: But It's also true his tech Is amazing. What he did yesterday (in offside) with that Henry-esque touch was simply stunning. He's really high yellows imo.
- DA, DS: Not sure why he has these values, I don't see him in need of any DA higher than 79-80 and he's definitely green DS as well as...
- TS: He's quite ... slow. Well, not slow, but definitely not fast. Mid greens at most imo.
- Header / Jump: He's even better than this. These must be the only stats in the set that make any sense :mrgreen: but he'd do with an increase. His header are absolutely fearsome, he could get the spot left by Llorente as the rated '90' in header, really. And as for jump, he's quite well around that too.
- Response: 82 Like Llorente....well, no fucking way in hell. He was already low when at Valencia, but so far at Bilbao he's not been less than high yellows. Great timing and poacher instinct, could also do with the card P12- Goal Poacher

Besides all this, attack and SPA could do with a slight increase too, and explosive power with a fair decrease. Was gonna touch his WFA and WFF, but I believe they are fine as they are. Maybe 4 WFF?

Fixer, you're killing me... That's almost a new set for Aduriz... 8-)
KeyserSoze

Postby KeyserSoze » 2012 Nov 13, 14:10

You may remove Dummy Runner as well; Toquero has more features of a Dummy Runner than Aduriz TBH.
"Willy Wanda is Chinese!!!"
Fixer
PSD Backbone

Postby Fixer » 2012 Nov 15, 12:32

Gonna update him a bit.

Korinov

Re: Aritz Aduriz

Postby Korinov » 2013 Feb 24, 12:32

ATT should probably be higher and he's a clear candidate for *Positioning as well... he's become not only poachy but also a very intelligent striker when roaming the box, most of his goals are a product of clever runs and movements behind the defenders' backs or just exploiting small gaps most forwards simply do not see. I see his ATT close to oranges, Response could be a big higher as well (1/2 points or so). Jump could be in oranges as well.

On the other hand, I'm not sure about SP, Stamina and Tech. Regarding SP, most of his shots are tap-ins and when he actually tries something from a distance he usually relies much more on placement than power. Even when he connects a decent volley effort, it's not a thundershot by any means. Regarding Stamina, he was probably more energetic in Valencia, at Bilbao it's clear he's been told to focus almost exclusively in attack, and I don't think he moves enough around to warrant more than 81/82 STA. In terms of Tech... well it's true he's shown some spectacular controls here and there, but I'm not sure about current value, is it really o.k. Fixer? I'm simply asking as I gotta admit I haven't paid much attention to this certain matter.
Image Korinov la Komadreja
Spoiler: show
jurgens wrote:korinov clearly jinxed atletico. jealous of their succes he struck with kind words laced with hispanic voodoo.
amine wrote:Spanish vodoo is real. That’s my takeaway from this. When my gran children ask me about it, i’ll tell them about the era of xosé the great
Fixer
PSD Backbone

Postby Fixer » 2013 Feb 24, 12:45

Korinov wrote:ATT should probably be higher and he's a clear candidate for *Positioning as well... he's become not only poachy but also a very intelligent striker when roaming the box, most of his goals are a product of clever runs and movements behind the defenders' backs or just exploiting small gaps most forwards simply do not see. I see his ATT close to oranges, Response could be a big higher as well (1/2 points or so). Jump could be in oranges as well.

Nothing to say, It looks very clear to me too.

Korinov wrote:On the other hand, I'm not sure about SP, Stamina and Tech. Regarding SP, most of his shots are tap-ins and when he actually tries something from a distance he usually relies much more on placement than power.

SP Is an old value I think, I dont believe I touched It when I updated last.

Korinov wrote:Regarding Stamina, he was probably more energetic in Valencia, at Bilbao it's clear he's been told to focus almost exclusively in attack, and I don't think he moves enough around to warrant more than 81/82 STA.

More quite the latter.

Korinov wrote: In terms of Tech... well it's true he's shown some spectacular controls here and there, but I'm not sure about current value, is it really o.k. Fixer? I'm simply asking as I gotta admit I haven't paid much attention to this certain matter.

Was watching the vasque derby the other day without paying much attention as I was talking on a bar...then I looked at It and saw Aduriz do, once again, an incredibly amazing control on a ball that came from the sky and I did remember PSD. I'm actually quite sure he's this good.

Fixer
PSD Backbone

Postby Fixer » 2013 Oct 22, 13:01

As much as he keeps displaying great tech, I'd say he could use with a minor downgrade. Perhaps 86, I am rating Negredo as 87 just as we have him on PSD and Aduriz is probably slightly under him. His first goal of the season, finally. Coming from Aduriz this probably means he'll score one goal per match on the next 5 matches and then another 5 matches without scoring :lol:

Fixer
PSD Backbone

Postby Fixer » 2013 Nov 12, 12:14

Decreased his condition.

Fixer
PSD Backbone

Postby Fixer » 2014 Jan 20, 22:40

I take my tech comment back. No need really, he's amazing at controlling balls, he's at least just as good as Negredo if not even better :/

Fixer
PSD Backbone

Postby Fixer » 2014 Jan 30, 11:13

Updated him again. Changed a few things (Lower attack, RES, DA, STA, ACC, Ment and TW, higher Head, Tech, AGG). Passing is also probably a bit better, but I'm not entirely sure.

Fixer
PSD Backbone

Postby Fixer » 2014 Mar 01, 16:43

Hat-trick. Absoutely gorgeous performance, again showing his tech is world class. He just controls anything effortlessly, best aspect of his game imo, even more than his even more famous aerial game.

And this is simply...well, just look at that. No words

saitek
New Stat Maker

Postby saitek » 2015 Mar 07, 20:33

He scored such a beautiful header today! This guy is amazing. He has 34 years and still gives everything he has on the pitch. I only see him playing against Barcelona or Madrid and on amazing goal replays, but I haven't seen yet a bad game from him. His Header is not so far from Cristiano's or Ramos'. I would suggest 93/94 and higher Mentality because he's just a freaking boss. Great season the one he's having!
furymaker
PSD Elite

Postby furymaker » 2015 Jun 10, 10:38

updated

Return to “Athletic Club”