Page 1 of 7

Dušan Tadić

Posted: 2009 Jan 05, 20:52
by PES Stats Database
Image


Re: Dušan TADIĆ, FK Vojvodina Novi Sad

Posted: 2009 Jan 07, 00:59
by PMC
this is where he belongs to ;)

Re: Dušan TADIĆ

Posted: 2009 Jul 06, 07:53
by coolactive
pic update and partial stats update

Re: Dušan TADIĆ

Posted: 2010 Jan 04, 18:54
by Dane94
I have a question,is every Vojvodina player analysed under this data base?

Re: Dušan TADIĆ

Posted: 2010 Jan 04, 19:09
by PMC
only the ones who are posted imo

btw. DS should be colored correctly

Re: Dušan TADIĆ

Posted: 2010 Jan 05, 00:52
by coolactive
Dane94 wrote:I have a question,is every Vojvodina player analysed under this data base?


Dane, srecna nova i slobodno daj svoje vidjenje...

Dane, be free to suggest your analitics ;)

Re: Dušan TADIĆ

Posted: 2010 Jan 05, 16:59
by Dane94
Okej nije mi bas jasno kako funkcionise rad sajta ovde,ali predpostavljam da obradujete igrace koji su nastupili minimum jednom ove sezone za Vojvodinu zar ne?

I am not so shure how things work on this site,but i think that you work Data bases of players who made a minimum of one aperance for they're club right?

How about doing every player?

E sad ovo ne znam na engleskom :P Brate jel moze da se odrade svi igraci tima?Nema Slobe Medojevica eeej ;D A treba mi njegova faca za PES da napravim a nigde ne mogu da nadem...

Re: Dušan TADIĆ

Posted: 2010 Jan 05, 18:02
by PMC
Dane94 wrote:Okej nije mi bas jasno kako funkcionise rad sajta ovde,ali predpostavljam da obradujete igrace koji su nastupili minimum jednom ove sezone za Vojvodinu zar ne?

I am not so shure how things work on this site,but i think that you work Data bases of players who made a minimum of one aperance for they're club right?

How about doing every player?

E sad ovo ne znam na engleskom :P Brate jel moze da se odrade svi igraci tima?Nema Slobe Medojevica eeej ;D A treba mi njegova faca za PES da napravim a nigde ne mogu da nadem...


you only do players where you're confident to say that you know their style very well ;)

The amount of games is secondary as long as you know how to rate him correctly in comparison to the standards of this site.

Re: Dušan TADIĆ

Posted: 2010 Apr 16, 06:51
by coolactive
Updated/ upgraded his LPA and LPS since he is taking almost all FKs from a side - very precise and with quite a curl. Made some wonderfull crosses which Mrdja turn into goals.

Re: Dušan TADIĆ

Posted: 2010 Jun 05, 12:53
by coolactive
Signed 2 years contract with Groningen, Holland. Good luck !

Source : http://www.sportske.net/vest/domaci-fud ... 22271.html
[ in serbian, use Google Translate or whatever ]

Please, move him ! ;)

Re: Dušan TADIĆ

Posted: 2010 Jun 08, 11:25
by PMC
there it is ;)

DS needs to be colored btw

Re: Dušan TADIĆ

Posted: 2010 Jun 08, 12:31
by coolactive
PMC wrote:there it is ;)

DS needs to be colored btw


done
added some videos too

Re: Dušan TADIĆ

Posted: 2010 Aug 12, 11:24
by Fides
He looked a like a good crosser and set piece taker in the game vs Ajax

Re: Dušan TADIĆ

Posted: 2010 Aug 12, 12:56
by coolactive
Fides wrote:He looked a like a good crosser and set piece taker in the game vs Ajax


He did, but problem with him is inconsistancy. Need to see him more for raise.
updated picture and shirt number ;)

Re: Dušan TADIĆ

Posted: 2010 Aug 12, 14:18
by Ajacied_Breda1
He's been very impressive during their preparation for the season too, one of the most prolific and technically outstanding players of them in that run.

These stats look really good, although I'm still doubting if his technique and ability on the ball aren't better.

Re: Dušan TADIĆ

Posted: 2010 Aug 12, 15:57
by coolactive
Ajacied_Breda1 wrote:He's been very impressive during their preparation for the season too, one of the most prolific and technically outstanding players of them in that run.

These stats look really good, although I'm still doubting if his technique and ability on the ball aren't better.


He surely needs a little boost, but, because of his inconsistency during the season, I suggest to watch him a few more games and then evetually give him a raise.
His technique should be near 80, his response a few points higher... but,
I watched him in U21 vs Slovakia, he was not so confident on the ball. Anyway, you will surely suggest some values to talk about ;)
+ maybe some talk about his Cards and Skills ?

Re: Dušan TADIĆ

Posted: 2010 Sep 19, 10:01
by Fides
His LPA could be in the 80s if you ask me.

Re: Dušan TADIĆ

Posted: 2010 Sep 19, 15:16
by coolactive
Fides wrote:His LPA could be in the 80s if you ask me.


I agree. He found his play in Groningen. Based on what I saw in Holland, he needs an overall update. LPA : 82 is one of them. Please, if you do have some new suggestions, post them so I can implement them.

Re: Dušan TADIĆ

Posted: 2010 Sep 20, 05:59
by coolactive
Updated, compared to Van der Laak. Still have some doubts I would really use your feedback since I do not follow his play as much as I did while he was in FK Vojvodina. Also, need a little help about Player Cards for him. Thanx :)

Re: Dušan TADIĆ

Posted: 2010 Oct 29, 14:51
by Dane94
I can see you are realy ignoring my post but i will try:

The card i am preety shure he needs to have is Passer.OFC i never watch Groningen matches but from the start of the football season August/september i watch the league preview's and Tadic is one of the best Groningen players.In every goal dangerous situation Tadic is there and always gives the asist.

You should also consider some of these cards:Speed Merchant,Early Cross,Trickster