Moderators: Fides, tuco55, Mod's

Forum rules
PES Stats Database

André Onana

Postby PES Stats Database » 2017 Jul 06, 15:17

antony

Re: André Onana

Postby antony » 2017 Jul 06, 15:19

His style is really “strange” but very interesting and quite unique.
He is a very aggressive keeper, Neuer-esque I want to say and with an amazing ability of jumping and diving.
Also he is fast keeper and already said very aggressive, play with high barycenter team always ready to exit from his goal line, and he has a great ability in the one of one situation due to his tempism on those exits and the ability to block shots also with his legs a lot of times.
This season he starts from behind, the starter would be Krul but with his injury Onana took his place and with just some fantastic saves took the attention and the confidence from Ajax fans.
Maybe his style can’t be appreciate from all because sometimes he is a real “fool” with some crazy exits on crosses and FKs/CKs, real brave keeper. . having a very acrobatic style with he punches high balls a lot of times .. so dangerous at times but he saves the team a lot with those brave exits. Technically he is quite good, making some assists from the distance with his long passes.
In the other hand his positioning and handling aren’t this “safe” nowdays and cost to Ajax some goals during the season.

Ocrin

Postby Ocrin » 2017 Jul 06, 16:04

Based on your post, I think you made a slight error, you gave him the Defensive goalkeeper style (in PES 17) while your description is more about an offensive one.
Everyone knew it was impossible. Then came along a fool who didn't know it, and he did it.
antony

Postby antony » 2017 Jul 06, 16:11

Ocrin wrote:Based on your post, I think you made a slight error, you gave him the Defensive goalkeeper style (in PES 17) while your description is more about an offensive one.

No i gave offensive goalkeeper but appears only on Pes2014, in the other will return Defensive Goalkeeper... editor problem don't know why
KeyserSoze

Postby KeyserSoze » 2017 Jul 06, 16:57

He's quite similar to Mvogo. Onana has better reflexes and agility, but Mvogo is a bit bulkier and with better overall outfield abilities. Still, both of them share a reckless, rushy style of goalkeeping.
Eccentric like most African GKs of African background, but having being trained well for technical abilities, under European coaching.
"Willy Wanda is Chinese!!!"
Adrien

Postby Adrien » 2017 Jul 26, 21:44

At least a set for him now :)

I like this keeper, very savefull, always well place. Doesn't really make much mistakes, maybe some miss of communication with his teammates but to stop shot he's really great and very strong.
They have eyes but cannot see; they have ears, but cannot hear; they have tongues, but cannot speak. They are like cattle.
Roy

Postby Roy » 2017 Aug 03, 11:10

Adrien wrote:At least a set for him now :)

I like this keeper, very savefull, always well place. Doesn't really make much mistakes, maybe some miss of communication with his teammates but to stop shot he's really great and very strong.

I like this set. Seems like a less polished version of Vermeer. He's a great ball stopper but nothing spectacular in terms of handling and positioning.
jurgens wrote:i could take a shit on my keyboard and produce something that has more relevance in game

jurgens wrote:the only muscle you'll ever have is that of a better man than yous cock

jurgens wrote:Do it yourself you smelly bean dipping porfavor
Oklahomastate010

Postby Oklahomastate010 » 2018 Dec 13, 15:00

https://youtu.be/W_1bDkYn4tE?t=92 what a reaction
https://youtu.be/W_1bDkYn4tE?t=37 another reaction save from earlier in that game

Return to “AFC Ajax”