PES Stats Database

David Neres

Postby PES Stats Database » 2017 Jan 16, 13:38

Ocrin

Re: David Neres

Postby Ocrin » 2017 Dec 24, 17:15

https://streamable.com/3lpkc

Impressive assist against Willem II.
Everyone knew it was impossible. Then came along a fool who didn't know it, and he did it.
Slizzard

Postby Slizzard » 2017 Dec 25, 14:20

Its nice to have 2 wingers like Kluivert and Neres. Kluivert is the flashy tricky winger and can sometimes give good through balls.
Neres can be flashy and tricky too, but is much more efficient than Kluivert.
Kluivert is btw more of a crosser than a cutback passer like Neres.

If I had to express it in numbers

I would give neres

Att: 77
Spa: 74
Lpa: 75
Shot acc: 77
Shot tech: 74
Response: 74
jurgens

Postby jurgens » 2018 Jan 10, 14:55

I forgot about him. Hes a pretty interesting winger, his dribbling isn't great, but it's pretty good, good retention and can hold onto the ball well, but he doesn't run at people much and he rarely shoots, he seems to opt to either keep possesion or try spot people making runs. Hes got pretty good vision, and nice passing, nothing extradionary atm, but defintly well abover average for a winger, and I'd say atm, it's what defines him in my eyes. Also, decently strong, quite agile, pretty fast, and seems to be quite agressive and have alot of energy, good at breaking the lines too. If he just added some more shooting to his game he could turn into a great winger.
toaad

Postby toaad » 2018 Jan 11, 14:41

remember when he played in São Paulo, he showed great potential in developing as a versatile player. He was an aggressive winger and even though he didnt stand out much in any attribute, he always seemed to use very well the combo of his speed and his great potential eye for passing (especially the crossing).

The Ajax maintains its reputation of developing very well the young players, as well as Dutch soccer in general, the sad thing is that the club and the Dutch soccer itself is far from the financial pitfalls of other important European countries in football and even by natural consequence "limited" in this strategy, that is good but prevents the club to have the historical win/competitive campaigns as in the past...i imagine that if he develops a player of the level he can reach, unfortunately will probably no longer be in Ajax or will be sold quickly.
FernandoA13

Postby FernandoA13 » 2018 Mar 04, 16:30

jurgens wrote:I forgot about him. Hes a pretty interesting winger, his dribbling isn't great, but it's pretty good, good retention and can hold onto the ball well, but he doesn't run at people much and he rarely shoots, he seems to opt to either keep possesion or try spot people making runs. Hes got pretty good vision, and nice passing, nothing extradionary atm, but defintly well abover average for a winger, and I'd say atm, it's what defines him in my eyes. Also, decently strong, quite agile, pretty fast, and seems to be quite agressive and have alot of energy, good at breaking the lines too. If he just added some more shooting to his game he could turn into a great winger.

I have been following him very closely, not only at the first squad but also at jong Ajax. And i agree with Jurgens. Because at the time of this post he was playing like that. But things have changed since then. He has settled in nicely now with the club, he needed some time to adjust.

but he doesn't run at people much and he rarely shoots, he seems to opt to either keep possesion or try spot people making runs.

This statement was true, when he arrived at Ajax. But he has changed his game a bit. First of all, i would say his SA is underrated for sure. I even would go as far as mentioning that i think his SA is above average for a WF/SM. Him trying to spot runs is def still there. I think his SPA should be closer to yellows. He really has a nice vision for a winger as you mentioned.
His DA is a tricky one. It's like trying to understand Suarez dribbling when he was playing for Ajax. It seems lucky, but he always seems to out smart his opponent. But like Jurgens said it's not the most clean dribble, altough a bit unpredictable imo, and i think shoulder feint skills is a must. His TECH though i wouln't rate it 83. I don't think he deserves it yet. He feel he is a bit too inconsistent with his first touches.
And i think his runs are pretty nice. He can find space behind the defence quite often aswel. I rate his AGG
Sporting Clube de Portugal meu amor / Working on new sets and updating Liga Sagres
duck23

Postby duck23 » 2018 Aug 22, 15:01

He was one of the best players in the last season from the Eredivisie and I think he deserves some little tiny buffs so the set can reflect him better; he will probably grow a lot more this season or if he transfers to a bigger league so keeping an eye on him.
So...maybe a point more in Speed in general, although I think only ACC and AGI are actually a point higher. His DA is definately higher, 85~86 for sure and so is his DS but 84~85 tops. His Finishings were not bad at all in the season so I really don't see fit for such a low SA, he is not a perfect accurate finisher but something around top whites would be fair for sure (72~74). Not that weak as well so SP 73~75. The rest seems ok I guess.
And he surely needs some skill cards, he is very proficient at using skills when he is dribbling, Flip Flap, Scotch Move and Marseille Turn are a must btw and maybe Scissors and Sombrero.
Slizzard

Postby Slizzard » 2019 Feb 21, 13:48

I think his speed numbers can go down. I do not think he is this fast. I see him more as a TS:82 Acc: 84
BB could also go down to around 74 I think
duck23

Postby duck23 » 2019 Mar 15, 17:12

I disagree, if anything Neres is deserving some buffs right now. He is playing better and constantly improving in the Eredivisie and Champions league now being one of the main offensive players in the team.

Regarding stats I believe his DA, BC and Tech could probably go up a notch along with his attacking prowess and both passing stats maybe. He is also being used in other positions now playing in the left side and sometimes in the middle as an AMF with Tadic and Ziyech.

His improvement got him to be called for Brazil NT (finally) and he'll be shaking the transfer market on the next window for sure. :)

Return to “AFC Ajax”