PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Lasse Schøne

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 19:13

Roy
PSD Elite

Re: Lasse Schøne

Postby Roy » 2014 Oct 20, 10:29

I'm beginning to think his attack should be a few points lower. He's basically a beast in every necessary aspect of his game...apart from creating danger with it. For a player with his skill level, his impact is pretty limited. He isn't really a dangerous player, probably due to the fact he's naturally a midfielder. His AGG could also be something like high greens, he just isn't a very active player.

I think his attack should be like 77/78.
jurgens wrote:i could take a shit on my keyboard and produce something that has more relevance in game

jurgens wrote:the only muscle you'll ever have is that of a better man than yous cock

jurgens wrote:Do it yourself you smelly bean dipping porfavor
Fides
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Postby Fides » 2014 Oct 20, 12:46

Well for a (modern) winger he lacks 2 very important things: speed and 'drive' (agression, stamina) do beat his opponents. I think its also interesting that he seems to be more dangerous in CL matches then in Eredivisie games.
Roy
PSD Elite

Postby Roy » 2014 Oct 31, 11:50

What to do with him?

With his current set, he's pretty much the best (if not, then most well-rounded) player of the Eredivisie...is he? Not on a regular basis, but are these stats correct? I'd say they are, quite frankly, I'd actually say he's underrated in some areas, but I kinda don't wanna turn him into some powerhouse. If we really want to make him realistic, we could/should apply these updates, lower his ATT to mid greens and that's really it.

He's a complete machine for Eredivisie standards, potentially he's the league's best player by far, but he really lacks impact, like I said a few weeks ago. That ATT is necessary. All his other necessary stats are fucking great for eredivisie standards, he's by far the best shooter Ajax have had since Suarez, the best short passer since Janssen and the best winger since...years, really.

I'd say:

ATT: 77/78
DEF: should be lower, low 50's/high 40's should suffice, his defensive contribution is not very shocking.
FKA: 89/90, while he hasn't exactly been that succesful lately, I feel he should be higher than this based on what he showed before, I wouldn't be surprised if his free kick/goal ratio at the beginning of the season was above 60%... And while he's not scoring as much now, he still hits the goal or gets incredibly near nonetheless.
CURL: 85/86, his swerve on his FK's and long shots has been pretty crazy lately, some of his shots really swerve from right to left or vice versa.
BC: 84/85, if there's really anything we can say about his BC, it's that it's pretty much flawless as much as it needs to be, not to mention his brilliant flicks and tricks from time to time.
RES: 76/77, not a very active or even remotely hunting player when he doesn't really need to, pretty lazy.
AGG: 78/79, like what was said before, he's a lazy player, doesn't really attack that much, mostly just waits for the ball, doesn't charge forward...never.

Also, I wanna wait with this, but his ST is possibly top ladder material, I'm talking 84-86, I feel it's potentially his highest shooting stats, his shot connection and clean hitting of the ball is awesome, rarely ever seen him scruff a ball.

Ajax are lucky to have him, he's a complete beast.

I'm also doing some "rollback" updates which proved to be unnecessary (yep, sorry) and leave the rest open for further discussion.
jurgens wrote:i could take a shit on my keyboard and produce something that has more relevance in game

jurgens wrote:the only muscle you'll ever have is that of a better man than yous cock

mcmattie
PSD Elite

Postby mcmattie » 2014 Oct 31, 12:37

Sounds good. If you're looking for some stuff to lower to kinda balance it, his BB, TS and Acc could be slightly lower, all -1 I think.
Roy
PSD Elite

Postby Roy » 2014 Oct 31, 15:08

mcmattie wrote:Sounds good. If you're looking for some stuff to lower to kinda balance it, his BB, TS and Acc could be slightly lower, all -1 I think.

Yeah perhaps, I was never particularly amazed by his BB, he could be a point lower, though I've seen him show something like high greens from time to time. Would like to have more opinions here.

Fides

Postby Fides » 2014 Nov 02, 11:18

Updated.
Roy
PSD Elite

Postby Roy » 2014 Dec 07, 10:33

Is his DA really this high? Can't see him over 81 tbh. He's got some nice flicks from time to time but it doesn't really happen so much, usually a pretty obvious dribbler, nothing higher than El-Ghazi.

FernandoA13

Postby FernandoA13 » 2014 Dec 09, 09:58

Roy wrote:Is his DA really this high? Can't see him over 81 tbh. He's got some nice flicks from time to time but it doesn't really happen so much, usually a pretty obvious dribbler, nothing higher than El-Ghazi.
ohhh... now el-Ghazi can dribble? :lol: told you son.
Sporting Clube de Portugal meu amor / Working on new sets and updating Liga Sagres
Roy
PSD Elite

Postby Roy » 2014 Dec 09, 10:15

I never said he couldn't dribble, just said he wasn't really good at it.

Fides

Postby Fides » 2014 Dec 14, 10:46

Well I think his DA is quite good. He know his limitations in terms speed and agility so we wont use his as much as El Ghazi (or Kishna) but when he does a little dribble the ball sticks pretty close to his feet and he stays in control very well, also in tight situations.
Roy
PSD Elite

Postby Roy » 2014 Dec 15, 09:17

It's like this guy is watching PSD or something, 'cause right at the moment I said his dribbling wasn't anything special he starts dribbling far more, above his usual level and well-deserving of the current value we have for him. His agility has also been pretty swell, arguably yellows, but let's see if he keeps it up.

FernandoA13

Postby FernandoA13 » 2014 Dec 17, 12:04

Roy wrote:It's like this guy is watching PSD or something, 'cause right at the moment I said his dribbling wasn't anything special he starts dribbling far more, above his usual level and well-deserving of the current value we have for him. His agility has also been pretty swell, arguably yellows, but let's see if he keeps it up.

In my books Schone can't sit anything less then 82. And indeed this number is well deserved.
Sporting Clube de Portugal meu amor / Working on new sets and updating Liga Sagres
Roy
PSD Elite

Postby Roy » 2014 Dec 20, 15:37

Tweaked him a bit.

Roy
PSD Elite

Postby Roy » 2015 Feb 21, 09:28

Lowered his Form.

Paddy
PSD Guru

Postby Paddy » 2015 Feb 23, 23:52

Should CF or something not be added?
Roy
PSD Elite

Postby Roy » 2015 Feb 24, 13:12

Completely forgot about that, I'll add both SS and CF because he's been playing a hybrid of both, really.

Roy
PSD Elite

Postby Roy » 2015 Apr 06, 09:20

Gave him some downgrades, made him physically a bit worse (he's been pretty lethargic lately) and lowered his ATT and MENT to reflect his lack of involvement.

F. de Boer made a really big mistake playing him out of position. It was said on VI, he can basically play anywhere EXCEPT as a striker, and what does Frank do? He fielded him as this SS/CF hybrid Lasse clearly wasn't happy with because he constantly moved out of that position. Lasse is a player who needs trust from the trainer and confidence in himself to be at his best. That's why I'll always refuse to lower his technical and passing stats, it's a matter of confidence, he's still well capable of showing what he has now, but he's less consistent. His shooting has been a bit worse lately but I wouldn't ever drop him below what I've given him now. Give him trust and he'll win you matches, guaranteed. Play him out of position -> implying you're not happy with him on his current position, and he'll lose all his self-esteem and well...we've all seen the results.

Totally uninvolved, seems to have lost all his vision on the game and hasn't done anything near the level of his first half of the season in a long time. He doesn't pose any danger anymore, he disappears from games and has consistently been one of the worst players on the pitch. It's a huge, HUGE difference from how he was at the beginning of the season, when he was consistently one of the Eredivisie's best players, now he's awful. He should've never been played as a SS/CF, ever. It was one of the biggest mistakes F. de Boer made this season (aside from even thinking to field Kolbeinn, perhaps) and I would've believed that if F. de Boer wouldn't have made all these retarded decisions, we'd have been on the way to being champions again right now, or atleast wouldn't have been this far behind PSV.

I really hope he regains his confidence and that de Boer won't ever try to play him out of position, because he's such a great player on-form. Now, he's a shadow of the player he was 6 months ago.

Roy
PSD Elite

Postby Roy » 2015 May 16, 09:17

I think we need to revert his original FKA value. He's oranges, plain and simple. Eventhough he had a drop in form, his accuracy never quite declined, he still scores some pretty awesome free kicks from time to time and he's probably still the leagues best free-kick taker.

If nobody objects I'm gonna put him at FKA 91 and SWE 86.

EDIT: Fuck it, went ahead and updated him, this is what he deserves. His accuracy was world class this season.

PIPA23

Postby PIPA23 » 2015 May 16, 19:27

i agree with the post above.
Roy
PSD Elite

Postby Roy » 2015 Aug 06, 08:52

I'm constantly scared of overrating him but I'm sure he doesn't deserve anything lower than this. He's become incredibly passive, does very little on the field and only puts energy in matches when he feels like it. He's great technically, but his mentality is just not where it needs to be, to put it lightly.

I'm actually quite sure he's even better than this set, he's capable of it, but he's just so on-and-off that I really don't how to properly reflect it. If he keeps playing like this I'm seriously gonna consider 50's for mentality and white stamina.

So, raised his technical stats back up and that's gonna be it for a while now. Honestly don't really know why I lowered him. He's well capable of showing this and whenever he really goes for it and tries, he pulls it off easily, whether it's a shot, a pass or whatever. But nowadays he just rarely gets in a position to do so, but when he's there, he's a genius.

Hard player to rate, really.

Return to “Genoa CFC”