Moderators: VUKDS, bitz, Mod's

Forum rules
PES Stats Database

Nikola Moro

Postby PES Stats Database » 2018 Jun 18, 03:12

staubsauger

Re: Nikola Moro

Postby staubsauger » 2019 Jun 04, 17:56

I have definitely overrated him in some areas, especially in terms of speed. Before his injury he was really agile and quite fast with the ball but I exaggerated from the beginning a little bit with giving him yellow numbers in too many abbilities. And now after being recovered from his injury for more than half a year he still looks static with the ball and the speed he had decreased a lot. before his injury he was (or had to Play) more like a box-to-box Player and he was able to do it as he was explosive enough but now it looks like he isn't anymore. Nowadays he is mostly a deep lying playmaker so his Default Position should be ★DM. I'm sure that he will get enough playing time but lets see if he will be able to reach his old form, at least he is still young.

In the next weeks i will make some more suggestions for HNL Players, create new sets (Kadzior, Gojak, Nejasmic…) and reverting some numbers for the sets i have participated to create as there are some overrated numbers (e.g. giving centre backs too good technical stats). Other opinions are of course welcome!

My suggestion:

Spoiler: show
Injury Tolerance: A -> B
Default Position: ★DM
Defence: 58 -> 61
Stamina: 81 -> 79
Top Speed: 77 -> 75
Acceleration: 81 -> 77
Agility: 81 -> 78
Dribble Accuracy: 84 -> 82
Dribble Speed: 80 -> 76
Shot Accuracy: 72 -> 71