Moderator: Mod's

Forum rules
PES Stats Database

Omar Alderete

Postby PES Stats Database » 2017 Dec 07, 16:57

Paablito

Re: Omar Alderete

Postby Paablito » 2017 Dec 07, 17:16

He has some potential there to be a complete cb from what the modern football wants. Hes really young but has great abilities, technically he is far better than the defenders here in afa - probably is higher his da, he can maintain the position with the ball, I dont wanna hurry with him - and can put some nice passes from his position aka pinpoint passer to keep on eye to add this card in a future, great accuracy sometimes.
Regarding his defensive style, he can make some pretty sharp interceptions despite of mostly of the times he like to be close to the goal, isnt a crazy runner as other players, more calm and with nice tempo. Lets see if he can be here to grow up few things.
Vickingo

Postby Vickingo » 2018 Jan 15, 16:37

This guy seemed fucking strong, unagile and quite bad at tw, at least imo
Paablito

Postby Paablito » 2018 Feb 28, 14:33

Playing in a four line of defenders he is less exposed as when the team played with three in the back and also he can take more risks in his game, more calm to make good passes and time from time join to the attack. In defense coordination im saw more o less what you said victor, he is prone to commit some mistakes but he provides move and help in the build up aside he maintains the intensity he moves with criteria to be an option.
Also yep i see more heavier than before and he is showing better pace in long distances, clearly must be higher than his acc but not much higher than the actual values.
btw he is tacking some fk, didnt expected from a guy like him but seems he has good material, great kp and swerve but still lacks of decent accuracy.
Paablito

Postby Paablito » 2018 Apr 01, 19:39

The other day i hear that he is height is 1.90 and looks more accurates than that 183 that i found on internet, he is taking more risks in attack situations and is always close to score - besides the scored the other day he is always close - i think he is a candidate to pinpoint pass card, seems has good eye to put great long balls.
Again, he is the 2nd fk tacker and is decently good, thats impress me a lot tbh.
Fabrix199

Postby Fabrix199 » 2018 Nov 21, 23:17

I am actually amazed by him, I wonder why he is always on the bench. Btw he was call-up in his NT in the friendly versus South Africa.

Return to “FC Basel”