PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Bastian Oczipka

Postby PES Stats Database » 2010 Feb 28, 22:36

Karbrüggen
Regular Poster

Re: Bastian Oczipka

Postby Karbrüggen » 2014 Nov 30, 17:24

Do not understand his downgrade, he played quite well the last time. Last Season was crap.. ok! But specifically Form downgrade is not right currently
s-cobar
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Postby s-cobar » 2014 Nov 30, 17:27

was small things, yes he isn't that bad like last season but far far away from the shape two or three years ago, hecdidn't get an overall update just a few things like stamina and ts.

he lost some run battles on the side, truely in the last 15 min.
if you need it i will search the examples again

btw he isn't that aggressive anymore, much more defending the last moth, cause of the offensives sm's
and his response could go up
Don't bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself
Karbrüggen
Regular Poster

Postby Karbrüggen » 2014 Nov 30, 18:30

s-cobar wrote:was small things, yes he isn't that bad like last season but far far away from the shape two or three years ago, hecdidn't get an overall update just a few things like stamina and ts.

yeah downgrade TS and STA maybe ok, also about his last season. He needs to catch up some features again. But I was more woundering about Form downgrade, he is improving again and his Form is going down, is a contradiction for me.
s-cobar

Postby s-cobar » 2014 Nov 30, 19:39

i don't see him on a 6, mostly cause he's solid, no doubt but definitely nout outstanding, he's in a good shape not as worse like last season, on the level two or three yearsxagain never again.
Don't bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself
KeyserSoze

Postby KeyserSoze » 2021 Jan 02, 21:58

Even before Schalke's crisis, he was already in a slow yet steady downfall with weak performances. He was doing well when managed by Tedesco, but Oczipka never truly replicated that form ever since. For moments he doesn't even seem to care, and since Schalke doesn't have a reliable LB replacement, he's still there being among the worst in field. Schalke should get rid off him later, even if they make it to escape from relegation.
"Willy Wanda is Chinese!!!"
Akephalos
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby Akephalos » 2021 Jan 03, 05:47

He can be useful thanks to his good grossing, but thats about it. Sadly I don't think Schalke will win this relegation battle, team seems pretty done with life and season, just a souless team. Oczipka has declined a lot, thats so true.
Better to die quick, fighting on your feet, than to live forever, begging on your knees!

Return to “FC Schalke 04”