Jonas Hector

Moderators: Eternal Night, Akephalos, Albo7, KeyserSoze, Major general Woof, Mod's

User avatar
PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone
Posts: 21020
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 12:06
Been thanked: 585 times

Jonas Hector

Postby PES Stats Database » 2012 Dec 26, 17:24

Image


mr.Boss
PSD Elite
Posts: 1877
Joined: 2012 Aug 26, 08:08
Location: Tirana
Has thanked: 260 times
Been thanked: 71 times

Re: Jonas Hector

Postby mr.Boss » 2014 Nov 12, 19:49

Never heard about this player but seeing that he is called up by German NT i think that he should be better than this ...
PMTP & Mia San Mia
Karbrüggen
Regular Poster
Posts: 294
Joined: 2012 Nov 27, 00:48
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 18 times

Re: Jonas Hector

Postby Karbrüggen » 2015 Mar 31, 19:12

He plays very attentive and has good offensive game when he goes forward. I see his ATT much better than his DEF and AGI better than his BB. His moves are a bit shaky in duels. But his reactions are very good in the defence.
VReznoV
Regular Poster
Posts: 459
Joined: 2015 Apr 13, 15:38
Location: Australia
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Jonas Hector

Postby VReznoV » 2015 Apr 17, 14:23

Excuse me, here the Hector's statistic, I take it from Whoscored.

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Maybe it will helpful for his update :D
someone should burn Ballon d'Or trophy
GullyGod
Regular Poster
Posts: 428
Joined: 2012 Oct 24, 08:17
Location: Guyana
Has thanked: 30 times
Been thanked: 12 times
Contact:

Re: Jonas Hector

Postby GullyGod » 2015 May 24, 12:11

He did played a very well season with Köln , i can see especially his attack , defence , stamina , reaction coming up, for sure a little boost will not hurt. ;)
When di enemies ah pree
An ah bun back fire
Mi tek everythin to Jah in prayer
Long time dem nah like mi
Di tings dem transpire but Jah is my everythin an I am mek mi higher
PIPA23
PSD Loyalty Program Member
Posts: 3486
Joined: 2008 Dec 11, 15:33
Location: England
Has thanked: 71 times
Been thanked: 255 times

Re: Jonas Hector

Postby PIPA23 » 2015 Jun 01, 03:23

reQ
Regular Poster
Posts: 480
Joined: 2014 Jan 04, 23:34
Location: Berlin
Has thanked: 39 times
Been thanked: 33 times

Re: Jonas Hector

Postby reQ » 2015 Jun 17, 11:32



his set needs an update. His season with Köln was really successful.
Especially: ATT, DEF, DA, LPA, DS and RES.
VReznoV
Regular Poster
Posts: 459
Joined: 2015 Apr 13, 15:38
Location: Australia
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Jonas Hector

Postby VReznoV » 2015 Jul 05, 05:20

reQ wrote:

his set needs an update. His season with Köln was really successful.
Especially: ATT, DEF, DA, LPA, DS and RES.


also STA and EP
someone should burn Ballon d'Or trophy
PIPA23
PSD Loyalty Program Member
Posts: 3486
Joined: 2008 Dec 11, 15:33
Location: England
Has thanked: 71 times
Been thanked: 255 times

Re: Jonas Hector

Postby PIPA23 » 2016 Mar 27, 01:45

Jonas Hector vs Borussia Dortmund (H) 15-16: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Q2-sX__SN0
2headedEagle
Regular Poster
Posts: 295
Joined: 2014 Jun 17, 04:31
Has thanked: 21 times
Been thanked: 22 times

Re: Jonas Hector

Postby 2headedEagle » 2016 Mar 27, 15:41

I don't know why but His style of play reminds me the great Zidane, I would preffer Him more as a CMF .
From the world of darkness I did loose demons and devils in the power of scorpions to torment.
PIPA23
PSD Loyalty Program Member
Posts: 3486
Joined: 2008 Dec 11, 15:33
Location: England
Has thanked: 71 times
Been thanked: 255 times

Re: Jonas Hector

Postby PIPA23 » 2016 Apr 11, 09:39

Jonas Hector vs Italy (H) 15-16: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fe6ry9KJ7ho
User avatar
KeyserSoze
PSD Loyalty Program Member
Posts: 4864
Joined: 2009 Jun 22, 03:13
Location: Chile
Has thanked: 556 times
Been thanked: 450 times

Re: Jonas Hector

Postby KeyserSoze » 2016 Nov 15, 17:44

Any feedback on this set??
He seems to require slightly lesser Agility, less WFF and more DEF, TW and STA.
I like him as a fullback despite being more than competent in midfield. His fairly consistent performances and the fact that he doesn't have any special weakness for his position; both have made him a reliable player for his national team despite playing in a lower profile club like Köln.
I'm eager to see if he manages to remain as solid as nowadays if he moves to a bigger club in the future (most likely to be abroad).
"Willy Wanda is Chinese!!!"
User avatar
Major general Woof
Seasoned Stat Maker
Posts: 544
Joined: 2014 Apr 20, 18:40
Has thanked: 137 times
Been thanked: 125 times

Re: Jonas Hector

Postby Major general Woof » 2016 Nov 16, 10:37

KeyserSoze wrote:Any feedback on this set??
He seems to require slightly lesser Agility, less WFF and more DEF, TW and STA.
I like him as a fullback despite being more than competent in midfield. His fairly consistent performances and the fact that he doesn't have any special weakness for his position; both have made him a reliable player for his national team despite playing in a lower profile club like Köln.
I'm eager to see if he manages to remain as solid as nowadays if he moves to a bigger club in the future (most likely to be abroad).


None feedback from me, I can't discuss about him to that extent unfortunately.
User avatar
KeyserSoze
PSD Loyalty Program Member
Posts: 4864
Joined: 2009 Jun 22, 03:13
Location: Chile
Has thanked: 556 times
Been thanked: 450 times

Re: Jonas Hector

Postby KeyserSoze » 2017 May 22, 17:07

Any problem if I boosted his Form to 7?

Not that I watch him nor Köln every single weekend, and I'm not very used to keep players with Form 6 or above... But he's been so, so solid and consistent for the last 3 seasons. It is very hard to remind any poor performance of him in that period of time. Some few people doubted about his potential as an German international footballer, but he gradually proved wrong with his good level down his flank.

He's known as "Mister Reliable" in Köln because of his extraordinary consistency (trully deserved nickname, btw).
"Willy Wanda is Chinese!!!"
mr.Boss
PSD Elite
Posts: 1877
Joined: 2012 Aug 26, 08:08
Location: Tirana
Has thanked: 260 times
Been thanked: 71 times

Re: Jonas Hector

Postby mr.Boss » 2017 May 27, 11:23

KeyserSoze wrote:Any problem if I boosted his Form to 7?

Not that I watch him nor Köln every single weekend, and I'm not very used to keep players with Form 6 or above... But he's been so, so solid and consistent for the last 3 seasons. It is very hard to remind any poor performance of him in that period of time. Some few people doubted about his potential as an German international footballer, but he gradually proved wrong with his good level down his flank.

He's known as "Mister Reliable" in Köln because of his extraordinary consistency (trully deserved nickname, btw).

KeyserSoze , don't you think that even his IT should be A ? He is never injured at least in the last 4 seasons where he has been performing quite well with Koln and NT ;)
PMTP & Mia San Mia
User avatar
KeyserSoze
PSD Loyalty Program Member
Posts: 4864
Joined: 2009 Jun 22, 03:13
Location: Chile
Has thanked: 556 times
Been thanked: 450 times

Re: Jonas Hector

Postby KeyserSoze » 2017 Jul 13, 13:44

mr.Boss wrote:KeyserSoze , don't you think that even his IT should be A ? He is never injured at least in the last 4 seasons where he has been performing quite well with Koln and NT ;)


Yeah, not problems at all with setting IT as A.

Btw, did anyone see the difference between Jonas Hector who played a Euro 16' and the one at Confeds Cup? The former was more conservative; his offensive support was just moderate and not really adventurous when going forward. At Confeds Cup he displayed a much more aggresive style. Lots of off-the-ball runs from one-twos to reach byline and assist a teammate with either a fast-flat cross or a speedy cutback pass. That's the Jonas Hector we were expecting to watch for some time. A fullback who can overrun his flank wisely and effectively if he has the chance to do it.
"Willy Wanda is Chinese!!!"
User avatar
Akephalos
Veteran Stat Maker
Posts: 1240
Joined: 2018 Jun 11, 15:56
Has thanked: 333 times
Been thanked: 682 times

Re: Jonas Hector

Postby Akephalos » 2020 Mar 25, 01:12

He is still a really good midfielder but, I don't think he is that fast anymore and I don't think he should be on 89 in Stamina, I think 86-87 would be better for him atm.

He scored this beautiful goal against Paderborn

Spoiler: show
Image
Better to die quick, fighting on your feet, than to live forever, begging on your knees!

Return to “1. FC Köln”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest