Moderators: BigStu, Phil, Jez, Welbeck19, Brahms, Mod's

Forum rules
PES Stats Database

Jetro Willems

Postby PES Stats Database » 2012 Feb 11, 12:52

Roy

Re: Jetro Willems

Postby Roy » 2013 Dec 08, 07:24

That's some immense dick-riding right there :lol: Every human being knows he's terrible, but still I see people saying he's better than Blind... :lol: :lol: :lol:
jurgens wrote:i could take a shit on my keyboard and produce something that has more relevance in game

jurgens wrote:the only muscle you'll ever have is that of a better man than yous cock

jurgens wrote:Do it yourself you smelly bean dipping porfavor
Fides

Postby Fides » 2014 Jan 11, 08:47

His DA might be a bit higher. When he goes on those dribbles (mostly to nowhereland) his control actually impresses me. BB can also be 80.
Roy

Postby Roy » 2014 Aug 25, 17:08

His physicality is quite something. I mean, just look at how buff he is, he's a small guy, but he's basically an athlete. Fast, strong, agile, good stamina and he can jump pretty high. Pretty disappointing he's so dumb, cause physically he's a half-God.

ps. It seems the majority of the dutch people are realising he can't defend at all. I even think his current DEF is too high as it is. He's so incredibly limited in his defensive play. I'll say again, he's a winger-converted-to-sideback, and i get that idea everytime I see him play.
jurgens wrote:i could take a shit on my keyboard and produce something that has more relevance in game

jurgens wrote:the only muscle you'll ever have is that of a better man than yous cock

Fides

Postby Fides » 2014 Sep 04, 09:19

The interesting thing is, that he hasnt been a winger (even not in his youth). I dont think his ATT should be 70 either because I basically never saw a good or smart move forward. He is just very good physically (as you said) and has nice ball skills. I am quite happy with this set, I would just lower his ATT to 66/67.
Roy

Postby Roy » 2014 Sep 04, 14:44

Fides wrote:The interesting thing is, that he hasnt been a winger (even not in his youth). I dont think his ATT should be 70 either because I basically never saw a good or smart move forward. He is just very good physically (as you said) and has nice ball skills. I am quite happy with this set, I would just lower his ATT to 66/67.

Well, the thing is, we rate ATT based on danger (hence why Sigthorsson is on low greens) and not smartness. In that aspect Willems is like 50, in terms of danger he's around 70.

Fides

Postby Fides » 2014 Sep 08, 08:00

Well Sigthorsson is solely on low greens because you just changed it. Not because of some plenary great debate or analysis.
mcmattie

Postby mcmattie » 2014 Sep 08, 08:41

I do think Att has something to do with intelligence, besides danger. A player with low Att will be 'dumber' in attacking, taking less smart positions.
"Players with high levels of attack will know the best course of action to take in whatever situation he faces"
Fides

Postby Fides » 2014 Sep 08, 09:01

Yeah, that quote is what I would call 'offensive intelligence' or something like that. And Jetro has none of it. He has ball skills, pace and 'moves' like a winger (I guess a player like Schaken or even Narsingh isnt better than him in these aspects) but he doesnt use it to much effectiveness (probably because he never really played as a LWF).
Roy

Postby Roy » 2014 Sep 10, 08:59

You shouldn't really go by what KONAMI describe their stats with, they're not really wrong but they don't really capture the true meaning as well. If you wanna know what PSD thinks they mean you could ask ingus, vinnie, or basically any global mod.

ATT is still offensive danger in PSD's book if I recall correctly.

Shollym

Postby Shollym » 2015 Jan 11, 10:55

he has so many assists this season, it's sick!
Shollym Patch PES6:

http://www.facebook.com/ShollymPatch

Once you try it - you don't ever want to play other PES game.

HEY YOU, FAN BOY, PAY ATTENTION TO LESS POPULAR PLAYERS, THEY NEED ACCURATE STATS. TOO!!!
mcmattie

Postby mcmattie » 2015 Feb 08, 09:45

I think his long passing is better. His crosses are good and he takes corner kicks as well.
Roy

Postby Roy » 2015 Mar 10, 13:10

He's a really nice passer. Actually, overall he's been pretty good compared to what I'm used to seeing from him. On the opposing half he's just as dangerous as any Eredivisie attacker (ATT should be a lot higher) but in terms of defending he's still awful. Looks more like a SMF to me. He's done a complete 180 considering he was really one of the dumbest players in the whole league little over a year ago, but he's actually pretty intelligent going forward now.

His long passing is probably yellows, and I think his attack could go as high as 73/74, but I'd lower DEF even further.

EDIT: Oh and also, this might sound weird, but I think his AGG could be even higher. Just think of it, he spends most of his time on the midfield and opposing half, almost never drops down to defend (at least not in time), I think he could be as high as 92/93.

EDIT 2: Gave him a careful update.

Ocrin

Postby Ocrin » 2016 Mar 08, 12:38

I don't watch him often, but from what I've seen, his crossing/LPA really is something to keep an eye on.
Everyone knew it was impossible. Then came along a fool who didn't know it, and he did it.
KeyserSoze

Postby KeyserSoze » 2019 Mar 14, 23:16

Did he play as CMF while at PSV?
Even if he never did, Adi Hütter made a masterminded move by setting his as such against Inter.
Willems played nominally as a convencional CM when Kostic was hugging his line at midfield. But then Willems behave more as a Mezzala-kind CM when Kostic ran forward down the left flank, covering those gaps at that side while also protecting Hinteregger from the offensive attempts of both D'Ambrosio and Candreva.

It was not the most beautiful match I've seen of Frankurt this season so far, yet it was a classy session of tactics from Hütter. And Willems played a crucial role in the aggregate win over Inter.
"Willy Wanda is Chinese!!!"
Slizzard

Postby Slizzard » 2019 Mar 15, 08:05

Willems always played as a LB at PSV never on midfield. Good to hear that he played good yesterday. At LB he is just really poor defensively but in the Eredivisie it didn't show a lot because of bad opponents and his amount of assists and attacking quality.
Akephalos

Postby Akephalos » 2019 Mar 15, 17:03

it always seemed to me that he deserves DA and Technique above 80, he has a sharp dribble and touch. He is great, such a great value for Frankfurt
You might have been a fancyman in Heaven, but down here you are nothing next to Axe!

Return to “Newcastle United FC”