PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Lucas Rodríguez, DC United

Postby PES Stats Database » 2016 Oct 31, 16:16

Paablito
PSD Guru

Re: Lucas Rodríguez

Postby Paablito » 2016 Nov 06, 22:25

probably im underrating him a bit about his combo in ep/da, he looks sooo good using his turns, godly level when moves his body in small spaces. Is soo difficult steal the ball from his feet when he puts him at back, the defenders cant with him because turns his body as nothing, probably deserves a orange number there, dont think there is another player like him. About his da im kinda skeptical, he can provide nice controls time from time, but i think the 81 value is enough for now, he use his agility to mantain the position of the ball not at all by the control in his dribbling. Also he looks a competent passer, and lately showed nice tactical knowledge, even the last match played the end of the match lsb and was ok - yeah, he didnt much things, but he played simple and did his job - great burst in his runs, just must be more aggressive in his style.
Paablito
PSD Guru

Postby Paablito » 2017 May 07, 19:16

he is sooo talented with the ball but he needs to be more aggressive with it, needs have much more determination because barely takes risks in the pitch because he is pretty much well surrounded about what an a modern amf needs - quick, good passer, agile, etc - for sure he needs higher da and ep i was so harsh with those numbers as i'd say, he has a great control and really fluid to make him a great player. To summarize, i'll decrease his ment, agg higher da and ep and smth to keep on eye is his balance, lately is showing at least be good using his body in 1-1 situations and makes more tricks with the ball to deserves more s cards.
Klaus14
Valued Contributor

Postby Klaus14 » 2017 May 07, 19:24

I was impresed too,yesterday he showed everything you said but at the same time he had two choices to make an assist but he missed because of a poor decision making and i want to ask:that happens frequently or just a one match thing?
!!!CHUPETE LA CONCHA DE TU HERMANA!! , !!VAMOS CARAJO TE QUIERO VER!! , !! TE QUIERO VER PAPÁ!!
Paablito
PSD Guru

Postby Paablito » 2017 Sep 18, 15:06

Claudio14 wrote:that happens frequently or just a one match thing?

is a constant of him, the fans hates that lack of making decision, he has all to be a good smf/amf, he is quick, agile, great technique, but his mentality and aggressiveness is really bad, makes me remember to luciano acosta, pretty similar his level and style, but imo l. rodriguez has worst mentality. Even he is capable or making good passes despite of he lacks of power and some passes are intercepted by his low sps.
Paablito
PSD Guru

Postby Paablito » 2018 May 03, 02:26

He is the only in the team who tries something to the team, playing as an hybrid smf/amf from the left side to the center, trying to carry the ball or build up with his mates, he has class and probably he is the only player who can create danger with his passes and his dribbles but besides that he must be more incisive, yeah i sound repetitive but is true and i want to remark that.
He could have great values in technique with a super low value in ment and worst agg to make him prone to get away from the box also his sps/lps/kp are damn awful everytime, barely is in the 70, he really needs to be close to his mate do an assist.
Paablito
PSD Guru

Postby Paablito » 2018 Sep 16, 16:57

I did small tweaks here based in what i said in the past, what a shame his low mentality and making decision, he has a great ability and tactically is quite good.
Vickingo
PSD Backbone

Re: Lucas Rodríguez, DC United

Postby Vickingo » 2018 Dec 31, 20:08

Loaned to _usa DC United.
Paablito
PSD Guru

Postby Paablito » 2019 Jan 11, 21:52

Oriello do you think acosta would be out of DC united? I'd say this because titi rodriguez is quite a clone on his style :lol: both are reaaally but really similar prototype of player, cant see working together in the team, dont know if the coach likes to play with two amf players although that titi could play as lsmf but his defensive work isnt good to help the lsb.
Oriello
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Postby Oriello » 2019 Jan 12, 03:57

Acosta is on final year of contract, and they seem more interested in getting him sign new long term deal (apparently he's been making noise on social media about a raise), so he most likely will stay - depends on how quick they can re-sign him to new deal - how much time he waits and thus becomes cheaper for another club to bid (free next winter). Right now only middle-east interest, but I think he has the talent to play in EPL/Serie A at some mid table team he would be useful.

DC played 4-1-4-1 at start of last season, all AMFs ahead of young DMF Durkin, they changed to 4-2-3-1 when Rooney came (SS), and Arriola was more often at RB instead of RMF/right AMF then, and Acosta took sole centre AMF role (wanders to wings though), Asad was on left and Segura got more time on right, Zoltan Steiber seen more bench - to me Steiber is the one that will have to be moved, he makes 2nd most money behind Rooney but is not an integral part of the team just a nice piece to bring on - it makes sense to move him free up his wage and give it to Acosta basically in a new deal.

It also depends if they get Asad back on loan or sign him, DC have a lot of AMF type players in the team (at least 6!? Arriola though is experimented at RB) and the 4-2-3-1 was the formation that shot them up the table, I can only assume they will only have 3 attacking midfield spots available, but if they can't get Asad back and move Steiber, that is only 4 and Arriola is maybe at RB, so only 3 players remain as options. So right now both Rogriguez and Acosta would play, only thing is if this 21 year old can immediately transition and be dependable for whole season.
Oriello
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Postby Oriello » 2019 Mar 17, 15:52

https://youtu.be/pnVQZ1OM2HU?t=159

Return to “CONCACAF”