Postby PES Stats Database » 2011 Jan 25, 02:44

pelimetal

Re: Marcos Ureña, Kuban Krasnodar

Postby pelimetal » 2014 Jun 21, 05:17

Goal Vs Uruguay.
mrtico

Re: Marcos Ureña, Kuban Krasnodar

Postby mrtico » 2014 Jul 08, 22:54

I really like this Ureña numbers, maybe a little higher top speed though. cheers
Oriello

Re: Marcos Ureña

Postby Oriello » 2018 Dec 10, 03:15

Updated some of his stats.

Looks like the set was not touched for a while, I think it still is generally good/accurate in a lot of places. The main difference is that he's never been much of a goalscorer, and it took him a few months to score for LAFC (only got 2 the entire season) in a very prolific attack. And for Costa Rica he scores more often, but due to his good shooting. I find him to be not much of a threat in open play, not much penetrative running. He seems suited to play from deep - connect a bit with the team - offer a close option for a teammate and help work the ball up - has good hold up play, but he rarely is at the end of chances, more so making something for someone else. I can only really lower Aggression and Attack to make him less of a goal scorer in game - though he low Attack convey's that he is stupid or something, he is not, plays smartly - benefits the team a good deal his style - he just struggles to make an impact if he is not connecting with others .

Diomande came during World Cup and was a scoring machine (for a couple months), Urena found it hard to get back in the squad when he came back, and then LAFC brought in Chris Ramirez and now 3 forwards vied for a single spot, with Blessing also an option. Too many cooks proved to be their downfall though as all the rotation meant not one could keep form and the 3 CFs would all give erratic performances by season's end.

Return to “CONCACAF”