PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Eduardo Camavinga

Postby PES Stats Database » 2019 May 03, 03:36

Adrien
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Re: Eduardo Camavinga

Postby Adrien » 2019 Aug 18, 19:47

I updated him a bit. This kid is full of potential, really playing great for a 16 years old starter on the mieldfield. Again making a good first half against PSG. The kid having lot of energy, always giving support, moving fast and quick with his body to eliminate pressure. Showed some interristing passes too. Let's hope more in the future.
They have eyes but cannot see; they have ears, but cannot hear; they have tongues, but cannot speak. They are like cattle.
Ocrin
Valued Contributor

Postby Ocrin » 2019 Aug 19, 05:34

LPA, SPA and SPS look better too. Great potential, one to follow for sure.

Edit to share more thoughts about him:

Backing up Adrien's opinion: this kid is super press resistant with smart body movement and quick shifting to evade pressure. He's got good DS and his capable to carry the ball forward to the point the opponent is forced to foul him.
Speaking of fouls, I'd say he has a bad tendency of falling very easily, too easy really given that he's shown he's got good balance and strength. His body control rating can stay low for now.

He's also really good at pressing, quite smart in his positioning to limit the opponent's options and quite strong and clean in his standing tackles and shoulder charges.

I'd describe his use and ability of passing as such: SPS > LPA > SPA > LPS. He's got good pace and his short passing but isn't really adventurous with it. His LPA is pretty nice, can shift play from one wing to another quite nicely, and he picked up an assist with it yesterday.

He'll be one to watch this season since he seems to be way, way above average for his age and seems to be progressing at a scary rate.
Everyone knew it was impossible. Then came along a fool who didn't know it, and he did it.
Adrien

Postby Adrien » 2019 Aug 20, 14:58

I watched his last season game as a starter from last season and I keep same impression than last sunday against PSG. He's full of energy, very agressive into leg of opponents to keep ball. Always in movements to give support wich make him playing like the leader of the miedlfied at only 16 years old ! He's a bit like an alone central mieldfielder in deep. Very quick in his first metres to eliminate pressure and opponents, and able to make very quick body turn. The way he turn and protect the ball with the outside of his left feet his impressive, it's almost impossible to keep him the ball without making a foul. Like we mentionned his passes are quite interristing and promissing and could be something better if he keep improvments. We'll keep looking closely at him this season because more and more I'm watching of him, more and more I'm sure he'll be the next big thing from Ligue 1. I have the impression this kid is a world potential. I don't know how much mature is this guy and wich spirit does he has. But if it's as well as Mbappé, he'll be as much talented very soon.

They have eyes but cannot see; they have ears, but cannot hear; they have tongues, but cannot speak. They are like cattle.
VoidVector
Former Lurker

Postby VoidVector » 2019 Oct 25, 22:22

I've checked around this guy, and it seems that he has both Angolan and Congolese nationality (Not DR Congo). While some sites show him as Congolese, Rennes official website shows him as Angolan.

Just a small detail that could be changed
Adrien

Postby Adrien » 2019 Oct 26, 19:56

True, anyway, I read he'll add the french nationality soon, and I guess french youth teams will call him.
Akephalos
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby Akephalos » 2019 Oct 27, 15:48

First post pic

Spoiler: show

Code: Select all

https://i.imgur.com/TeiQcJW.png
Better to die quick, fighting on your feet, than to live forever, begging on your knees!

Return to “Stade Rennais FC”