Cesc Fàbregas

Moderators: conker8, Adrien, Ocrin, Helios, Mod's

Forum rules
PES Stats Database

Cesc Fàbregas

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 10:54

Last edited by vinnie on 2014 Aug 30, 18:57, edited 14 times in total.
bitz

Re: Cesc Fàbregas

Postby bitz » 2013 Apr 07, 12:23

Sorry, didn't mean to confuse, I just wanted to highlight the difference between plain 85 LPA and 85 LPA+weighted pass in terms of quality and how weighted pass can make the pass more effective at circumstances without an increase in LPA. Your may as well be 100% right in your suggestion for higher LPA I just wanted to mention different factors that can affect a situation like the one shown above. (I would also consider Sanchez's goal poacher* but that's a different story).
Visit my alt thread: http://pesstatsdatabase.com/viewtopic.php?f=1011&t=25348
midnight

Postby midnight » 2013 Apr 07, 17:43

yes in fact., it minimizes the balls bouncing when landing makning it easy to intecept /shoot /pass , but i dont remember him making many long balls with a back spin effect on them , i suggested it before (i think ) .. im not so sure about it anymore now .

EDIT: sorry for not reading the previous page , btw BUMP for an ATT increase , his movements are ridiculously excelent , placement-wise i think hes fine on 84 ( especially when i see that Balotelli is on the same value , will get an increase proabably) , for the game replication its suficient , its his intelligence that makes him so effective generally , hes just good as a shoot , not a genuis placer for me .
Fixer - Fri Aug 02, 12:19 am
I'm gay
See Shiterable? There's nothing to be ashamed of

vinnie

Postby vinnie » 2013 Apr 07, 22:19

if theres no other objections i'd like to update LPA by today.
If you don't put effort into your post, i won't put effort in my response.
Korinov

Postby Korinov » 2013 Apr 07, 22:22

To 88? No problem from me.
Image Korinov la Komadreja
Spoiler: show
jurgens wrote:korinov clearly jinxed atletico. jealous of their succes he struck with kind words laced with hispanic voodoo.
amine wrote:Spanish vodoo is real. That’s my takeaway from this. When my gran children ask me about it, i’ll tell them about the era of xosé the great
jurgens

Postby jurgens » 2013 Apr 07, 22:39

Let me give some of input before that. I wanted to comment on it last time you brought it up... but I've become so jaded towards PSD I just never bother explaining things much anymore.

Okay, so.. Konami once had him on a 90. But as we know, konami have a tendency to get a number spot on, then reduce it due to form or what have you. When I was reviewing arsenal's cesc for the classic section and talking to you about it, vincent. It was blatantly obvious that the 90 LPA konami had assigned him, was 100% justified. In barca his role isn't the same, and due to barcas playstyle we see less of it, but he has shown it and there is no decrease in quality whatsoever. He has the ability to play those deep aerial through balls. Something that really sets aside his long passing from iniestas, or messi... he has flawless accuracy over distance. You'll pretty much never see iniesta make a deep aerial through ball from the center cirlce like cesc can. Iniesta has great accuracy on his dinks and what not, but cesc is in another league in this area, and he should have a value that represents it. 88 is the very least he deserves, and really.. 90 is still 100% justified.
vinnie

Postby vinnie » 2013 Apr 07, 22:46

- deleted - (unnecessary comment.. :| )
If you don't put effort into your post, i won't put effort in my response.
JIN726

Postby JIN726 » 2013 Apr 08, 04:06

Is his tw too low?Also his att.No way there's a huge gap between him and iniesta.
pelimetal

Postby pelimetal » 2013 Apr 08, 04:52

Maybe ATT/DEF Awareness: 3/2 is necessary
Korinov

Postby Korinov » 2013 Apr 08, 10:36

JIN726 wrote:Is his tw too low?Also his att.No way there's a huge gap between him and iniesta.

Fàbregas may be a bit too low but I do see a significative gap between him and Iniesta. I think it was suggested in the past to put Cesc on 85, and that would leave us with Cesc 85 - Xavi 87 - Iniesta 89 which is fine IMO. Which reminds me, Özil should also be getting an update, I think we had agreed on something like 86 for Nemo.

Regarding TW... it's difficult to say, his supportive movement has left a lot to be desired since he has joined Barça, he's had a lot of trouble at adjusting to the system, and only seems to be comfortable in the field when he's playing on a more advanced position (AMF/SS). He simply doesn't seem to be suited to perform Xavi's role.
jurgens wrote:korinov clearly jinxed atletico. jealous of their succes he struck with kind words laced with hispanic voodoo.
amine wrote:Spanish vodoo is real. That’s my takeaway from this. When my gran children ask me about it, i’ll tell them about the era of xosé the great
JIN726

Postby JIN726 » 2013 Apr 08, 13:26

Korinov wrote:
JIN726 wrote:Is his tw too low?Also his att.No way there's a huge gap between him and iniesta.

Fàbregas may be a bit too low but I do see a significative gap between him and Iniesta. I think it was suggested in the past to put Cesc on 85, and that would leave us with Cesc 85 - Xavi 87 - Iniesta 89 which is fine IMO. Which reminds me, Özil should also be getting an update, I think we had agreed on something like 86 for Nemo.

Regarding TW... it's difficult to say, his supportive movement has left a lot to be desired since he has joined Barça, he's had a lot of trouble at adjusting to the system, and only seems to be comfortable in the field when he's playing on a more advanced position (AMF/SS). He simply doesn't seem to be suited to perform Xavi's role.

I feel in teams of att cesc is on the same level with ozil,both 86 which is fine for me. Iniesta's clever than cesc,but among them xavi's most talented imo.But konami give bale 89 att,which i think maybe not so gifted.But bale's very useful because his phycial stats's very good.
About tw,he'd truly had some troube at adjusting to the system.But what about Song?Song also has 84 in tw,same with cesc,I feel its ridiculos.Cesc not play with parters so well like iniesta,but hes still far better than average level.Last game he showed great tw,great pass with sanchez.Cesc's not the successor for xavi,he's a AMF.Cesc had also given ten assists in la liga this season.I know there's a clear gap between him and xavi,iniesta.But same with song will made me feel funny tbh.I give cesc 88 tw myself.Regarding song i'd say 84 tw's really ridicious.Song had never adjusted to barca's system.
furymaker

Postby furymaker » 2013 Apr 08, 16:38

song is actually playing really great and i think 84tw for him is more-less good value , about cesc he's something like AMF or SS , he likes to drop deep and then run forward behind defence or try a through ball/lob pass , i still see him above ozil in terms of att , he's more dangerous player than ozil and that was the way konami rated players , either by their attacking intelligence or amount of danger they can create in attack , and cesc is obviously more danger than ozil .
False 9 is probably the best position for him , something like messi , although cesc needs wingers to make poacher runs to play fully to his potential
Korinov

Postby Korinov » 2013 Apr 08, 19:05

JIN726 wrote:I feel in teams of att cesc is on the same level with ozil,both 86 which is fine for me. Iniesta's clever than cesc,but among them xavi's most talented imo.But konami give bale 89 att,which i think maybe not so gifted.But bale's very useful because his phycial stats's very good.

Konami gives high ATT values to two kind of players: 1) intelligent playmakers with great game vision and 2) players who create a lot of danger when attacking (incisive, sharp, dangerous players who manage to create and/or finish clear chances despite not being the most intelligent guys around). Sometimes they overdo it with the second group though, CRonaldo on 99 ATT is the most clear example.

That's why after some discussion we decided to put Iniesta at 89. It could be argued that Xavi shouldn't be lower than him... well I do believe Iniesta is even better than Xavi in overall attacking awareness, intelligence and sharpness, although that doesn't mean his passing skills are as good as Xavi's. Regarding Cesc, it's tough to rate, but I do believe he's inferior to both Özil and Xavi, although others may disagree with this opinion.

About tw,he'd truly had some troube at adjusting to the system.But what about Song?Song also has 84 in tw,same with cesc,I feel its ridiculos.Cesc not play with parters so well like iniesta,but hes still far better than average level.Last game he showed great tw,great pass with sanchez.Cesc's not the successor for xavi,he's a AMF.Cesc had also given ten assists in la liga this season.I know there's a clear gap between him and xavi,iniesta.But same with song will made me feel funny tbh.I give cesc 88 tw myself.Regarding song i'd say 84 tw's really ridicious.Song had never adjusted to barca's system.

TW only relates to supportive movement off the ball. Passing accuracy, assist tally and playmaking ability are not affected by TW. And 84 TW is far from being an 'average' value in any case.
blaugrana

Postby blaugrana » 2013 May 04, 22:49

I see lpa is updated but the set still needs refreshments?

* I recall someone said he should be around the 90 mark in shot accuracy?
* His agility is too high? Just find him so sluggish.. I barely even see him over Busquets (who is maybe underrated).
*Attack/def awareness 3/1?
* Talisman card?
furymaker

Postby furymaker » 2013 May 04, 23:54

blaugrana wrote:I see lpa is updated but the set still needs refreshments?

* I recall someone said he should be around the 90 mark in shot accuracy?

It was Jurgens , he joked about it , no way he's around 90 in SA , 86 at most for me
midnight

Postby midnight » 2013 May 05, 09:22

i don't see why Sa should be higher than 84/85 , its not because he scores whenever he gets the chance that he'll have such an overblown value , he is pretty effective in front of the goal but puting him over Villa ( even right now ) and Higuain is simply criminal imo. he knows how place it and is consistent at doing so theres no denying about that but when did he score a top corner goal ?  i've seen most Barca matches this season and i gotta say he's far from that level of accuracy.
I'm gay
See Shiterable? There's nothing to be ashamed of

JIN726

Postby JIN726 » 2013 Jul 30, 16:08

fabregas's left foot is much better than xavi.I think wfa/wff could be 6/6.Thoughts?
JIN726

Postby JIN726 » 2013 Aug 09, 07:23

now i think his left foot seems even better than my thoughts.He just wanting about 7 wfa and wff.
furymaker

Postby furymaker » 2013 Aug 10, 15:05

I dont know how many of you guys have watched these pre-season games , if you have you could've noticed that Cesc is twice better player than Xavi currently is , not just that , but he was better than ever before in his career .
First half of today's game he started as CF/SS in Messi' role , he showed nothing except that goal he scored with bit of luck. Xavi and Iniesta played old-fashioned boring tiki-taka , in second half when Xavi and Iniesta went out , Cesc stole the show . He dictated the tempo , played beautifully and showed to Tata there should be no doubt who needs to be starter next to Iniesta in midfield. Barca played more direct , faster and smoother football , much better and efficient , he showed he's red worthy passer , supported as much as possible . He is on another level , Tata Martino most definitely had a point when he said Cesc is one of the better players in this team . I can bet you that Tata will play Cesc - Iniesta midfield , Xavi is moving to the bench - who btw. was pretty bad today , lost few balls , wasn't as good as usual , years caught up to him , because of his lack of awareness they almost conceded a goal .
Cesc will need an update as soon as he plays first few games of regular season ( such a shame he twisted his ankle by the end of the game )
blaugrana

Postby blaugrana » 2013 Aug 19, 14:09

Scored 5 assists yesterday. Lets see if he can maintain this form. He surely more dangerous than Xavi and Iniesta.
furymaker

Postby furymaker » 2013 Aug 19, 17:26

he surely is proving my point , another amazing game from him , it's just beautiful watching him dictating the game even with xavi on the field .

Return to “AS Monaco FC”