Forum rules
PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Filipe Luis

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 21:13

Full Name: Filipe Luís Kasmirski

VIDEOS:

Spoiler: show

Last edited by vinnie on 2014 May 02, 04:09, edited 7 times in total.
Markulur
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Re: FILIPE Luís

Postby Markulur » 2009 Jun 30, 20:01

I made a full update with some little tweaks that puts him the most accurate posible that I can make at the moment I think. :mrgreen:
Editing La Liga...
dsc748
Regular Poster

Postby dsc748 » 2009 Aug 07, 20:15

I don't understand why he isn't in the NT. He seems better than Marcelo for me.

Now he is. :lol:

I hope he do well, but incredibly I never heard about him. Let's see if he gets the place, and as Marcelo isn't Dunga favourite player and André isn't so technical and agressive he may have chances.
brazilianpesfan

Postby brazilianpesfan » 2009 Aug 24, 22:42

add SM as optional xD
pedala robinho
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby pedala robinho » 2009 Sep 02, 14:54

I remember of saw this guy in Brazil U-20 (if I'm not mistaking). I remember even the team :D:

Renan;
Rafinha, Leonardo, Edcarlos, Filipe;
Roberto (as DMF), Diego Souza (as CMF);
Fernandinho, Evandro;
Rafael Sóbis, Bobô;

By the way, it was really a long time ago. What I remember :D :

~> He seemed a good-speed Side-Back, as you rated in the first post: TS 84 | ACC 84, what is really well rated.
~> What impressed more me when I saw him was his good sense of positioning (both, Attack and Defence) for a guy of his age, but he used to stick a lot on the side (don't know how he developed on here).
~> His dribbling skills were good, but not impressive. He always used more his good speed on the ball to outpass defenders, although his close control was good too.
~> His passing/crossing ability were far from bad, actually pretty good for an young guy.

Well, Mark, I'm pretty sure that your stats reflect him very well, at least based on the little that I saw him ;) .
Markulur

Postby Markulur » 2009 Sep 04, 13:50

I updated passing and TW and I added SMF to his positions. I saw him a bit underrated on short passing. He links very well with his teammates and does really good passes comparing him with other SB's. I gave him the Side star, sure that he need it. He is like on his past times, like pedala said, stick a lot on the side. Rarely goes to the center.
Editing La Liga...
Fides

Postby Fides » 2009 Sep 04, 13:56

Funny to see his stats and then knowing that he not even got a chance at Ajax while now we are stuggling on our leftback position.
Markulur

Postby Markulur » 2009 Sep 04, 14:04

Fides wrote:Funny to see his stats and then knowing that he not even got a chance at Ajax while now we are stuggling on our leftback position.

He is now, IMO, one of the bests 4/5 LB's of Spain...you lost an incredible player.
Editing La Liga...
pedala robinho
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby pedala robinho » 2009 Sep 04, 15:16

Indeed, he's a really good Side-Back. Like said by Mark, way better than Marcelo. I think he'll soon be the first option for NT, just a question of time ;) .
tamaguchi_japa
PSD Elite

Postby tamaguchi_japa » 2009 Sep 05, 15:39

pedala robinho wrote:Indeed, he's a really good Side-Back. Like said by Mark, way better than Marcelo. I think he'll soon be the first option for NT, just a question of time ;) .

dont know m8, andré is doing a really great work in NT, but sure that they will fight for the first option ;)
pedala robinho
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby pedala robinho » 2009 Sep 05, 16:28

My main problem with André Santos is his lack on defensive abilities. He's quite ineffective there, and I think as soon as he shows his lacks, Dunga will give a chance to Filipe ;) .
tamaguchi_japa
PSD Elite

Postby tamaguchi_japa » 2009 Sep 05, 17:08

yes. it could be, i really want André move to SMF, he'll be the perfect SMF to Brazil, better than Elano or any other player; and Filipe in LSB.
Tom

Postby Tom » 2009 Oct 10, 09:37

I've been truly impressed with Filipe this season, he's really coming along as a full-back and the links to Barcelona have definitely been justified.

However, he's come across to me as being a Sergio Ramos/Bacary Sagna-esque kind of defender: Very good defensively and goes forward a lot. So I reckon you could potentially raise his Defence in the not-too-distant future.
And I'd similarly decrease his Attack slightly. Yes, he goes forward very well, but he can often get caught offside. Although at most I'd only decrease it to a 73.

He definitely warrants a rise in his LPA and LPS, Filipe's crossing has really stood out this year. His long passes from the deep have been both very accurate and well-weighted, kind of like Mane at Getafe. So I reckon you could raise his LPS to an 81 kind of value and his LPA to an 82.

I'm unsure about his current Technique and Short Passing values. Yes, his first touch does indeed look good but he hasn't looked like he's above an 81 in this department or that he's better than Sergio Ramos or Capdevila.
As for his short passing; again, it's decent but in comparison to the rest of the Deportivo back-line it doesn't stand out.

And he could also do with a rise in his Balance. He seems to be bulking up this year - I'm guessing that Lopo is influencing him - and he can pose a true physical challenge as Villarreal's Llorente can testify. However, I'd rather wait till January before confirming an increase.
Markulur

Postby Markulur » 2009 Oct 12, 16:57

I updated all your suggestions except Short Passing. About Balance, I only raised him to 79 and we can wait some time like you suggested.

For Short Passing... do you think he is on par with Sergio Ramos or better?

And about the rest of the stats?
Editing La Liga...
Tom

Postby Tom » 2009 Oct 12, 17:06

Markulur wrote:I updated all your suggestions except Short Passing. About Balance, I only raised him to 79 and we can wait some time like you suggested.

For Short Passing... do you think he is on par with Sergio Ramos or better?

And about the rest of the stats?

I've got to be honest, I haven't found his short passing all that impressive. Sure, he's good and above a lot of other full-backs, but I'm not entirely under the belief that he should closer to the likes of Sergio Ramos or Joan Capdevila. But I'm not going to keep a closer eye on this throughout the season, I could be entirely wrong here :D

I would have had his Defence even higher, I reckon he's definitely better than Getafe's Mane in this department (although I'd probably only put Mane at a 68, a swap of their values for Defence maybe?).

I'd probably make his Aggression slightly higher as well. Often you'll find that he overlaps Guardardo on the wing, perhaps an 85?

His Dribble Accuracy could possibly be 1 points, 2 points at a push, higher. His ball control is very good for a full-back.

I'm unsure about his Mentality at the moment.
Markulur

Postby Markulur » 2009 Oct 12, 17:23

About short passing, I think he is better than Sergio, at least in accuracy... anyway my question is... how do you feel his TW? I think he can link very well with his teammates, always searching Guardado or some others on the side. 81 puts him on par with Ashley Cole... Is it right in your opinion? TW will affect his passing here. :lol:

Agression seems a very important change. He ALWAYS overlaps Guardado on the side, absolutely always.

For defence, I can agree. I thought on a higher number than 67, but I wanted to wait a bit more to see if he improves more to resolve my doubt. Seeing that you think the same, we can go with the raise.

DA one point more is enough. Albin is on 84 and he is a bit better IMO.

What is your vision of Mentality? I can see that you think in a raise, considering how he goes up, he always runs down so fast to defend. Probably yellows?
Editing La Liga...
Tom

Postby Tom » 2009 Oct 12, 17:27

Hmmm...I'd probably put Ashley Cole on an 82, but I'd say Filipe is slightly better and I'd have him on an 83.

I'd only go slightly higher in Mentality at the moment to an 80. He definitely needs to be above Ricardo Carvalho (who I'd have at a 79) but it's one of those areas where we need to watch him intensenly in throughout the season :)
Markulur

Postby Markulur » 2009 Oct 12, 17:32

Like Balance, I put him on 79, near yellows. This can be changed in some weeks more.

The rest... updated. ;)
Editing La Liga...
Markulur

Postby Markulur » 2009 Nov 03, 22:45

About cards... I'm sure that he deserves the Overlapping Run. But any card more?
Editing La Liga...
brazilianpesfan

Postby brazilianpesfan » 2009 Nov 03, 22:49

Markulur wrote:About cards... I'm sure that he deserves the Overlapping Run. But any card more?

I'm thinking about Speed Merchant..maybe.

Return to “Clube de Regatas do Flamengo”