PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Eduardo Salvio

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 25, 17:33

Fiddy
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Re: Eduardo SALVIO

Postby Fiddy » 2010 Aug 09, 19:20

yeah the set is fine as it is, i'd only rise his agg a bit.
Oswaldo
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby Oswaldo » 2010 Aug 09, 19:39

I've seen highlights of Atlético/Thai All Stars pre-season match. El toto made an excellent performance. His speed on ball seemed more than an 83 . Should be reconsiderd But I'd rather to wait a bit more.
I don't live in Venezuela, but Venezuela lives in me
Descansa en paz, Roberto
Te echaré de menos
rcatulo
Former Lurker

Postby rcatulo » 2010 Aug 19, 08:39

In his twitter he says he is learning portuguese...
carrega
Former Lurker

Postby carrega » 2010 Aug 19, 08:46

rcatulo wrote:In his twitter he says he is learning portuguese...

Portuguese media say he will play for Benfica this season on loan
RMOliveira
New Stat Maker

Postby RMOliveira » 2010 Aug 19, 13:41

Its oficial now, one year without option to buy, strange deal, but good luck. :?
Djoni
Regular Poster

Postby Djoni » 2010 Aug 20, 01:46

Move him, please. :)
redmoon_30
New Contributor

Postby redmoon_30 » 2010 Dec 20, 13:34

After his last game I think it's fair to say that he need some updates in certain areas...

Here's my suggestions:

Top Speed:85/86 (His TS should be on pair or even higher than is ACC, IMO... He's not so explosive as Gaitán but when he has the space, he can easily surpass the oponent due to his speed)

Drible Accuracy: 84 (Not sure about this value... He has a good close control off the ball but when he gains some speed he loses some of that accuracy)

Drible Speed: 86 (Just take a look at the third goal against Rio Ave ;) )

Long Pass Speed: 75/76 ( He can make good tense crosses)

His technique could also be increased by one point, IMO... Just came to my mind that chest control against a team I don't remeber now :D
Fixer
PSD Backbone

Postby Fixer » 2010 Dec 20, 18:34

Whew Is he really playing this good for Benfica to deserve those changes? As far as I know Atlético doesn't count on him and he'll keep being loaned as they don't really believe he'll be the player he was supposed to.
antony wrote:when a player joins Atletico, Fixer gives him a +10 boost in stamina (Simeone's garra)

redmoon_30
New Contributor

Postby redmoon_30 » 2010 Dec 20, 19:52

He has made some good games and the last one was pretty impresive, scored twice and made one assist (the third goal I've mencioned above).
ominho
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby ominho » 2010 Dec 20, 19:59

JMVP
PSD Elite

Postby JMVP » 2010 Dec 20, 21:00

Bah, still has a lot to go before he convinces me he deserves these stats.
Gaitan is rated very close to him in technique and dribble, when in reality he's much more talented than Salvio. Salvio is quite a "rustic" player, he's fast, good BB, decent technically, can shoot, can head, can pass, etc but he isn't great at any of those things, a bit like Jara. BB and speed are above average, but again nothing great. At the moment i'd say DA and Tech are a couple points too high, but BB could go 1 or even 2 points up. I don't like the way his stats make him a better passer than Saviola either, but that has more to do with Saviola's stats than Salvio's.
Luisao82
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby Luisao82 » 2010 Dec 21, 05:38

He definitely got the potential, but as JMVP said he's still very 'rustic'. Nevertheless he has been impressive in some occasions and I do think that his TEC and BB could be a bit higher.

Let's just hope that he lives up to the expectations. He's well rated in his native Argentine.
Djoni
Regular Poster

Postby Djoni » 2011 Jan 03, 15:11

JMVP wrote:Bah, still has a lot to go before he convinces me he deserves these stats.
Gaitan is rated very close to him in technique and dribble, when in reality he's much more talented than Salvio. Salvio is quite a "rustic" player, he's fast, good BB, decent technically, can shoot, can head, can pass, etc but he isn't great at any of those things, a bit like Jara. BB and speed are above average, but again nothing great. At the moment i'd say DA and Tech are a couple points too high, but BB could go 1 or even 2 points up. I don't like the way his stats make him a better passer than Saviola either, but that has more to do with Saviola's stats than Salvio's.

Mate, comparing Salvio with Jara is a joke.
Jara has been shit so far playing for Benfica, Salvio looks like a much more reliable player. More team player, better shooter, better header, faster...
He ain't no Di Maria, but I like him,
By the way...
Shot power equal to Saviola?
Shot accuracy almost equal to Jara?
DA equal to Saviola's?
And I think his header should be a little bit increased.
Fixer
PSD Backbone

Postby Fixer » 2011 Jan 03, 15:21

So you guys think he'll have an spot in Atlético when he Is back? Or is he loan meat?
antony wrote:when a player joins Atletico, Fixer gives him a +10 boost in stamina (Simeone's garra)

Djoni
Regular Poster

Postby Djoni » 2011 Jan 03, 15:39

TheGame wrote:So you guys think he'll have an spot in Atlético when he Is back? Or is he loan meat?

I don't think Atlético is counting with him, but in last games, in my opinion, he is being one of the best players by Benfica.
Well, but with Simão out...Who knows...
I really like this guy and I think it will be a shame if Benfica can't buy him. He is expensive, but at least he seems adapted to the team and he wouldn't be another unknown acquisition that afterwards reveals to be a shit.
JMVP
PSD Elite

Postby JMVP » 2011 Jan 03, 17:53

Djoni wrote:
JMVP wrote:Bah, still has a lot to go before he convinces me he deserves these stats.

Mate, comparing Salvio with Jara is a joke.
Jara has been shit so far playing for Benfica, Salvio looks like a much more reliable player. More team player, better shooter, better header, faster...
He ain't no Di Maria, but I like him,
By the way...
Shot power equal to Saviola?
Shot accuracy almost equal to Jara?
DA equal to Saviola's?
And I think his header should be a little bit increased.

I'm not sure he's faster than Jara, they seem to be about the same. Defenitely a better shooter and a better team player, but i still don't like him that much... although i loved that detail last game. Btw, i don't see nothing wrong with his DA being the same as Saviola.
JMVP
PSD Elite

Postby JMVP » 2011 Mar 03, 20:20

da_ni wrote:I already knew this guy from FM, in FM 2010 i had him in Porto, and he became one of the top RW in the world, but he wasn't showing anything close to the potential i thought he had. But he has been increasin g his importsnce in the team, and yesterday (I only saw the 1st half) he had a couple of quick turns that left evaldo helpless... He got through him so easilly at times... Maybe Turning Skills should be added? The spedd in which he performed those turns were amasing..

Yep, turning skills is a must. I'm thinking about step on skills as well, sometimes he does this dribble, i think it's what PES calls "back heel feint". The one were you pressed forward then backwards in PES 2010.

I guess we could raise his shooting stats as well, he as been quite effective in his shooting so far.
FernandoA13
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Postby FernandoA13 » 2011 May 30, 10:19

I really think both Dribble ACC and Agility can go (+1). He is really agile.
Sporting Clube de Portugal meu amor / Working on new sets and updating Liga Sagres
Danger
PSD Youth League

Postby Danger » 2011 Jul 19, 16:32

move to atletico madrid

Return to “Boca Juniors”