PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Franco Soldano

Postby PES Stats Database » 2016 Dec 30, 12:42

Paablito
PSD Guru

Re: Franco Soldano

Postby Paablito » 2017 May 08, 12:52

i was so wrong about his tw, he is not the type of player who moves to be an option the pitch, he plays more like a post player in the box with some kind of nice reactions to win the ball. His workrate is quite average i'd say, that type of movements is replicated with sta+att. Is intelligent and has nice aerial game, but the team needs work a lot for him despite of he can score some goals always is close to that, still he isnt a pure scorer atm, i meant not at all by himself, needs be more determinant and consistent because is a good player.
Paablito
PSD Guru

Postby Paablito » 2017 Aug 29, 18:15

The other day vs Newells showed really nice movements in the box, being aggressive to the ball and making really nice headers despite of lacks of power there. Also he showed really nice response winning almost the 90 vs Bianchi and Paz, but lacks of good mass to maintain his position, both defenders trashed him, he isnt dominant to play a pivot player as for example anselmo. Btw his control on the ball as well as his speed looks quite dummy, dont know if will be a constant or what but showed some problems.
Paablito
PSD Guru

Postby Paablito » 2017 Sep 16, 19:19

Paablito wrote:i was so wrong about his tw, he is not the type of player who moves to be an option the pitch, he plays more like a post player in the box with some kind of nice reactions to win the ball. His workrate is quite average i'd say, that type of movements is replicated with sta+att. Is intelligent and has nice aerial game, but the team needs work a lot for him despite of he can score some goals always is close to that, still he isnt a pure scorer atm, i meant not at all by himself, needs be more determinant and consistent because is a good player.

Hell yeah, today vs DyJ he played like this, with aquino, Gamba and Zabala he is much more well surounded, has more opportunities in the box and by this he can show his potential there. His shots are quite dummy despite of he is useful, his sa/st is meeh i'd say - especially his st - but has power there. Lets see if could work in this tactic,at least now he manages to score.
Vickingo
PSD Backbone

Postby Vickingo » 2017 Sep 18, 12:23

He's definitely one of best afa cf's atm, for sure he'll be in a better team soon. Nobody knows or care about this guy but he's really interesting, it reminds me Alario when he was at Colón.
Paablito
PSD Guru

Postby Paablito » 2017 Sep 18, 14:00

Yeah, for sure he is a great scorer still he needs grow up a lot in his making decision mostly of the times he fucks up a good amount of chances to score and isnt a clinical scorer but has nice potential and with Gamba are playing fantastic.

edit: great movement and amazing goal

Vickingo
PSD Backbone

Postby Vickingo » 2017 Nov 07, 16:32

Vickingo wrote:He's definitely one of best afa cf's atm, for sure he'll be in a better team soon. Nobody knows or care about this guy but he's really interesting, it reminds me Alario when he was at Colón.

https://twitter.com/DataFactoryLA/status/927934419800862720

He played an awesome match yesterday and scored a beautiful goal btw.
Vickingo
PSD Backbone

Postby Vickingo » 2018 May 16, 17:26

After a great season, given him an update.
VUKDS
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Postby VUKDS » 2018 Jun 01, 12:19

What do you think about him, guys? Seems like his link-up and hold up qualities aren't on such a great level.
Rex
Regular Poster

Postby Rex » 2018 Jun 02, 11:54

Red Star fans are going mad about Soldano. Is there anyone who can comment a bit more about this player?
Relja's not dead
Paablito
PSD Guru

Postby Paablito » 2018 Jun 02, 23:35

Rex wrote:Red Star fans are going mad about Soldano. Is there anyone who can comment a bit more about this player?

well despite of he isnt a clinical striker or doesnt have a flashy style he manages to be dangerous as a little amount of strikers here in afa. He is great to be in the right place in the right moment to make impacts with great power, his response and header ability to win to the defenders are one of his best assets also in the last year he won or at least he showed more potential using his body, seems he has more confidence using his body.
He is good to play at long ball tactics, the team takes advantages of his great aerial game so using his head made some assits or using his chest to control ball from long distances, nothing special but at least is ok there.

These are a good examples of how useful could be to the team
Spoiler: show

Really nice balance but cant impact a good cross with his weak foot

Great move and definition

Again, amazing response to move and catch the ball

Great move and nice definition despite of wasnt goal

But here are examples of when i said that he lacks of great definitions sometimes .

So, in less words. He could be a great striker still he needs to grow up and develop more here to make his first transference to big or european team.
Rex
Regular Poster

Postby Rex » 2018 Jun 06, 14:01

Sorry, but how have you missed to mention his biggest quality? His style is in general extremely similar to Benzema's, a striker who stretch wide and/or push defenders higher on the pitch to create spaces for his teammates, and supply them with through balls.
Relja's not dead
Houy
PSD Elite

Postby Houy » 2019 Aug 11, 13:10

Some notes

- He often got outside the box to break the ball, especially moved to the wings. Though this looked more like a tendency than the know how to really play link-up or create space for the other players. Actually, he looked out of tune with the rest of the team frequently, usually when needed as a target and he was loitering outside of the box or just ghosting in general.
- He didn't show any particular scoring instinct or positioning ability in the box.
- The two most notable qualities he showed are his stamina and aerial game. He made an effort to run every game, paired with his ok supportiveness his movement's the most distinct feature of the game. Didn't get to see his heading aimed at the goal often because he wasn't making it to those balls but he used it to break and pass accurately to a teammate. That was probably the most creative thing he showed and the also most effective from a tactical standpoint as you could expect him to win lofted balls outside the box and promote it smartly with his head bypassing opposition.
- I think he is a little bit more rounded than the current set. He doesn't come off as a big guy on the pitch, not a conventional number 9 but he is somewhat versatile. Not unagile or too heavy and an ok passer.

He didn't live up to expectations in Olympiakos. For a long time he was unfit and when he played he had little to no impact on the pitch, overall he was just bland. On arrival he was expected to be a strong poacher inside the box, solve the goal problem the team faced but by the end he looked like a far less dynamic version of Guerrero. I think there might be something more to him as an attacker solely based on the appetite he showed on occasion, even if he was ineffectual. Maybe he just had a difficult time adjusting.

This is how i see him based on his time in Greece, with toned down attack stats and finishing and some increases in Acc, Agi, SPS,Tech Ment and TW .
Injury Tolerance: A
Foot: R
Side: R

Attack: 74
Defence: 40
Balance: 82
Stamina: 81
Top Speed: 76
Acceleration: 76
Response: 79
Agility: 75
Dribble Accuracy: 73
Dribble Speed: 71
Short Pass Accuracy: 71
Short Pass Speed: 73
Long Pass Accuracy: 70
Long Pass Speed: 68
Shot Accuracy: 75
Shot Power: 80
Shot Technique: 76
Free Kick Accuracy: 64
Curling: 62
Header: 82
Jump: 83
Technique: 75
Aggression: 81
Mentality: 69
Keeper Skills: 50
Teamwork: 73

Condition/Fitness: 4
Weak Foot Accuracy: 4
Weak Foot Frequency: 4

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
Post Player
Side
Vickingo
PSD Backbone

Postby Vickingo » 2019 Aug 12, 01:10

Thanks for that Houy.

I can't really understand why Boca signs him. Yeah they sold Benedetto, but he will be surely sub having Hurtado, Zarate and Wanchope in there, plus Tevez. Even I think now, sometimes he'll be out from the bench, wtf this move.
Paablito
PSD Guru

Postby Paablito » 2019 Sep 19, 14:46

Vickingo wrote:I can't really understand why Boca signs him.

because they need it a n° 8 lol he i s doing a great great effort as rmsf, great stamina and not too bad defensive ability, quite strange for him but does pretty well imo, lets see probably in the short future could have as extra position.

Return to “Boca Juniors”