PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Daniele De Rossi

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 10, 15:02

reydecopas
Regular Poster

Re: Daniele De Rossi

Postby reydecopas » 2019 Jul 17, 23:31

Isn't official his move to Boca? Weird move btw, but great to see a leader of his level playing the Libertadores
pcrooce
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby pcrooce » 2019 Jul 18, 00:10

reydecopas wrote:Isn't official his move to Boca? Weird move btw, but great to see a leader of his level playing the Libertadores

it's not official yet, this is being a very mediatic transfer and it has mainly a financial approach to it as it's very convenient that a player with a trajectory like De Rossi to leave the great European life and come to a country where Messi himself recognizes that he does not want to return for the insecurity, the fact that the alleged contract is 6 months makes me sad, hopefully we have the chance to see a player of his stature in our country.
Vickingo
PSD Backbone

Postby Vickingo » 2019 Oct 05, 02:02

What to do with him so far? He just played less than 4 matches in like 3 months? He's a doubt to play the match vs River he was supposed to come for, to play Libertadores. I don't know if it's a physical form or what, but he's below Marcone in Alfaro's consideration?

He looked quite slow vs AFA rythm the games he participated, but I don't know if it was because of his physical level or because he's just under it. I know for europeans it's the hardest part to adapt to AFA, it's really hard, but still. He showed some very nice tackling and passing here and there, but imagine him vs River at Bombonera in the next final match in Copa Libertadores semifinal... would you imagine holding him alone the midfield? Just a quick question.

We should take a look about his performances and balance his set.
Vickingo
PSD Backbone

Postby Vickingo » 2019 Nov 03, 03:04

Vickingo wrote:What to do with him so far? He just played less than 4 matches in like 3 months? He's a doubt to play the match vs River he was supposed to come for, to play Libertadores. I don't know if it's a physical form or what, but he's below Marcone in Alfaro's consideration?

He looked quite slow vs AFA rythm the games he participated, but I don't know if it was because of his physical level or because he's just under it. I know for europeans it's the hardest part to adapt to AFA, it's really hard, but still. He showed some very nice tackling and passing here and there, but imagine him vs River at Bombonera in the next final match in Copa Libertadores semifinal... would you imagine holding him alone the midfield? Just a quick question.

We should take a look about his performances and balance his set.

Given IT C and form 3 for the time being, he couldn't even being part of the bench in the most important matches vs River in Copa, that was supposed his carrot to came here, it seems it's really hard for him to recover from that injurie and he keeps injuring.

Return to “Boca Juniors”