Carlos Tevez

Moderators: Vickingo, Paablito, Mod's

Forum rules
PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Carlos Tevez

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 17:59

Last edited by vinnie on 2014 Apr 20, 07:23, edited 6 times in total.
Klaus14
Valued Contributor

Re: Carlos Tévez, Shanghai Shenhua FC

Postby Klaus14 » 2017 Jul 24, 16:32

Vickingo wrote:His level in China is absolutely disgusting so far...I don't know if he couldn't adapt that much or whatever reason but I could catch 3 o 4 matches he played and he wasn't the 50% of he used to be in the recent past. He couldn't score even once, right? I wouldn't be surprised if this guy retires in a short period of time.

Probably the most significative change i'd make is decreasing a lot his mentality, the guy hasn't been the same in this aspect since Juve times i'd say. Form could be even 3 tbh and defence seems to be really high as well.

2 goals in 10 matches , but at the same time he was injured, but it's well known he isn't the half when he returned to boca.

He's being on the news only for a possible return to boca, if he retires or not, and in the last week was for an awful kick to a rival.

About the mentality part you cannot be more right about him, he lost all the fighting spirit he had.
!!!CHUPETE LA CONCHA DE TU HERMANA!! , !!VAMOS CARAJO TE QUIERO VER!! , !! TE QUIERO VER PAPÁ!!
lucashag
PSD Elite

Postby lucashag » 2017 Jul 31, 18:15

He hasn't give a fuck since he left Juventus, probably he tought he'll came back to Argentina and scratch his nutsack and noone would give a damn about it cause he came back for "love and loyalty to the club". That didn't happened so, he moved to fucking china for a ton of money, to do what he thought he'll be doing here, just hang around playing golf and shit, been loved for what he once was with nobody caring about the present.
Vickingo
PSD Backbone

Postby Vickingo » 2017 Aug 01, 10:55

Yeah Lucas that's right and it's actually what I think too but I was only referring just to his level in the pitch and the stats in this thread and how visible it's now he doesn't need such high numbers or at laest he hasn't been showing them for a while.
tomitos
New Stat Maker

Postby tomitos » 2017 Nov 23, 14:07

he is not even 50% of what his stats reflect
Klaus14
Valued Contributor

Postby Klaus14 » 2017 Nov 23, 15:25

Most likely, but when he returnes to boca which seems posible now, we are gonna see him regularly to have a better opinion but yeah, he still have some insane stats despite of his poor level in China.
!!!CHUPETE LA CONCHA DE TU HERMANA!! , !!VAMOS CARAJO TE QUIERO VER!! , !! TE QUIERO VER PAPÁ!!
chamakh
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Postby chamakh » 2018 Jan 05, 22:52

Vickingo
PSD Backbone

Re: Carlos Tévez

Postby Vickingo » 2018 Jan 06, 16:05

Here we go again, condescending/lobbyst press trying to carry him to WC after 2 or 3 goals he could score :roll:
JeffVR98
Regular Poster

Postby JeffVR98 » 2018 Jan 08, 21:27

https://m.minutouno.com/notas/3056684-e ... ador-pibes

:lol: :lol:

I feel sorry for the Chinese, who were scammed for a year, they paid millions for a player that didn't do nothing.
Oriello
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Postby Oriello » 2018 Jan 08, 22:21

Article says he earned 80 million in two years, wiki says 20 games played total with 4 goals...that's 4 million dollars per match or 20 million per goal! Sweet Jebus I can't wait till Pogba is lured to China.
Webad
New Contributor

Postby Webad » 2018 Feb 04, 21:01

Does he really deserve these stats? He looks like a top 10 striker(if not better) in the world.
Last season for him in top level was 2 and a half years ago, when he was in Juventus.

I watched him couple of times in China, he had zero interest to play. It was obvious that he came only for a big pile of money.
Vickingo
PSD Backbone

Postby Vickingo » 2018 Feb 04, 21:51

Webad wrote:Does he really deserve these stats? He looks like a top 10 striker(if not better) in the world.
Last season for him in top level was 2 and a half years ago, when he was in Juventus.

I watched him couple of times in China, he had zero interest to play. It was obvious that he came only for a big pile of money.

For sure but he just played 1 match since he returned to Boca, so we need more minutes to see what's going on in him and if he starts to give a damn about playing football and being good again or he's the same shit he was in China.
Vickingo
PSD Backbone

Postby Vickingo » 2018 Feb 12, 14:22

Vickingo wrote:
Webad wrote:Does he really deserve these stats? He looks like a top 10 striker(if not better) in the world.

For sure but he just played 1 match since he returned to Boca, so we need more minutes to see what's going on in him and if he starts to give a damn about playing football and being good again or he's the same shit he was in China.

Some impressions, wanna know boca's supporters opinion to be closer to what to do with this guy:

- He's playing more like a playmaker SS in my eyes, dropping back and trying to generate football. Imo he's lacking some finishing and deciion making, he's taking some bad decisions carrying the ball imo

- He's definitely nowhere near this level of sta/ment

- His BB looks very far from his best days nowadays, easily losing body battles with similar players. I mean he's been always known by his great strenght and gravity center when it comes to protect the ball but I feel he's kinda avoiding physical contact and when he tries it he's not the same, at all.

- I feel his speed is quite decent actually, specially ACC, can't see that decrease tbh. Agi is ok imo and DA is classy but not sure if he's at oranges...he's good obviously but I feel is a bit overrated nowadays. His DS is still very good, not sure if this number.

- Agg must come down and shoting abilities who knows? DEF should come down as well.

- I'd delete Post player, Dribbling, Penalties? (yesterday missed one) (imo never deserved it), Track Back, Roulete Skills and probably 1st touch pass.
Vickingo
PSD Backbone

Re: Carlos Tevez

Postby Vickingo » 2018 Mar 11, 16:52

Well since nobody said a word, I tried to watch him again and gave him a partial update. I didn't touch some numbers as I'm not sure, specially his technical abilities (passing and shoting mostly).
Vickingo
PSD Backbone

Postby Vickingo » 2018 May 09, 16:55

He's playing so bad, he adds literally nothing to the team, even sometimes he's like a dead weight to the team...it's like some other young player could add something better to Boca instead of this guy. He doesn't touch so much the ball and when he does it, he's not dangerous, at all and he loses a lot it. Easily dispossesed, he plays like uncomfortable, but what did this guy expect? Even in China he couldn't do shit...imagine it in AFA, probably the thoughest league in the world in terms of pressure and force way of playing.

I don't really know what to do with his set, he's nowhere near this level. But the guy is/was world class player, i'd wait for the next first half of the season to see if he starts caring about work his ass or he'll keep being this light off...and the coach and the president keeps the golden place to him.
Paablito
PSD Guru

Postby Paablito » 2018 May 09, 20:58

Well basically i think that he adds so little to the game because he is definitely done, his physical condition is shit, the media says "quintero is fat, quintero is out of shape" but quintero does at least 10 times more things than tevez actually. I didnt see playing so bad, but yeah as you said he isnt dangerous at all for example the other day vs Union Maroni entereed from the bench and in then in more o less five minutes he did an assist.
Despite of that i would like to wait a bit to update him but atm he is ts looks barely in the low 70 and his speed on the ball isnt good too, just maintains his position and win metters on the ball using his arms and body but isnt so strong as before, about his passing i saw pretty accurate his values, probably could have less agg? im thinking to a mid green value and isnt showing that tigh control to deserve 88.

btw I updated att/def prowess, body control and bw, they were desynchronized with the set.
Ocrin
Valued Contributor

Postby Ocrin » 2018 May 09, 22:50

Just a side note. I don't know shit about the current state of his physical condition, but we're talking about Tevez; shouldn't Physical contact be around 80?

I don't know if he declined in this aspect but I remember him being pretty sturdy.
Everyone knew it was impossible. Then came along a fool who didn't know it, and he did it.
Vickingo
PSD Backbone

Postby Vickingo » 2018 May 09, 23:42

Ocrin wrote:Just a side note. I don't know shit about the current state of his physical condition, but we're talking about Tevez; shouldn't Physical contact be around 80?

I don't know if he declined in this aspect but I remember him being pretty sturdy.

Vickingo wrote:- His BB looks very far from his best days nowadays, easily losing body battles with similar players. I mean he's been always known by his great strenght and gravity center when it comes to protect the ball but I feel he's kinda avoiding physical contact and when he tries it he's not the same, at all.

And his BB is currently 85, isn't it?
Ocrin
Valued Contributor

Postby Ocrin » 2018 May 09, 23:54

Vickingo wrote:
Ocrin wrote:Just a side note. I don't know shit about the current state of his physical condition, but we're talking about Tevez; shouldn't Physical contact be around 80?

Vickingo wrote:- His BB looks very far from his best days nowadays, easily losing body battles with similar players. I mean he's been always known by his great strenght and gravity center when it comes to protect the ball but I feel he's kinda avoiding physical contact and when he tries it he's not the same, at all.

And his BB is currently 85, isn't it?

My bad, I read the previous comments but somehow completely missed the BB part when responding.
Anyway I trust you guys, it's just so obvious and easy to imagine Tevez being strong, it was a core part of his game back in the day.

But yeah, I guess age and average lifestyle are catching up.

I was talking more about the physical contact value stat though, not the BB. I just thought you forgot to update it.
Everyone knew it was impossible. Then came along a fool who didn't know it, and he did it.
tomitos
New Stat Maker

Postby tomitos » 2018 Jul 13, 16:46

This is one of the few cases in which PSD stats are very different from reality, and Konami's stats better reflect his current game. Without intending to disrespect anyone, but that Tevez has these stats makes PSD seem unserious. I have seen many of his last matches of Tevez in Boca and I can attest that Konami's stats are correct by 90%. I suggest doing an update based on these stats.
http://www.pesmaster.com/c-tevez/pes-2018/player/3712/

Admitting that Konami did things right this time does not make PSD smaller, on the contrary, it gives more seriousness to the one who enters for the first time and encounters those stats.
lucashag
PSD Elite

Postby lucashag » 2018 Jul 13, 17:21

As soon as I saw that 77 bc I closed that link up

Return to “Boca Juniors”