Diego Souza

Moderators: Jean_PS, toaad, tamaguchi_japa, Mod's

User avatar
PES Stats Database
Posts: 17009
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 12:06
Been thanked: 342 times

Diego Souza

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 24, 01:10

Image

Full Name: Diego de Souza Andrade


VIDEOS:
Spoiler: show


INFO:
Spoiler: show
Diego Souza began playing for Fluminense in the Brazilian League where he quickly impressed and earned a move to Europe. Benfica signed him on a loan deal from Flamengo. In 2007, he went on loan to Grêmio. He was influential at Grêmio scoring a handful of goals most notably a set-piece against Santos FC as they made the Copa Libertadores final losing out to Boca Juniors. In 2008, he moved to Palmeiras for €3.75m. He signed a 3-year contract. In 2009 he was nomed from CBF as the best player in Brazilian League. He received his first NT call in September and make his first game against Bolivia.

Last edited by rafzin on 2010 Jul 14, 21:37, edited 14 times in total.
User avatar
welimer1223
Posts: 96
Joined: 2010 Sep 26, 23:02
Location: Rio de Janeiro, Brasil

Re: DIEGO SOUZA

Postby welimer1223 » 2011 Sep 26, 01:06

what a game today, huh?
Teams: Santos, Barça, Milan.
Present-11: Messi, Neymar, C. Ronaldo; Xavi, Iniesta, Y. Touré; D. Alves, T. Silva, Piqué, Marcelo; Casillas.
Past-11: Pelé, Garrincha, Maradona; Zico, Di Stéfano, Matthäus; C. Alberto, Beckenbauer, Baresi, R. Carlos; Yashin.
Vegeta
Posts: 1
Joined: 2010 Dec 30, 22:48

Re: DIEGO SOUZA

Postby Vegeta » 2011 Sep 28, 01:30

DarlanSM wrote:Attack: 80
Defence: 45
Balance: 87
Stamina: 83
Top Speed: 80
Acceleration: 82
Response: 80
Agility: 82
Dribble Accuracy: 85
Dribble Speed: 82
Short Pass Accuracy: 82
Short Pass Speed: 81
Long Pass Accuracy: 80
Long Pass Speed: 82
Shot Accuracy: 78
Shot Power: 87
Shot Technique: 82
Free Kick Accuracy: 78
Curling: 84
Header: 73
Jump: 76
Technique: 86
Aggression: 83
Mentality: 78
Keeper Skills: 50
Teamwork: 80

Condition/Fitness: 6
Weak Foot Accuracy: 6
Weak Foot Frequency: 6

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
★ Dribbling
★ Tactical Dribble
★ Middle Shooting


I've been watching all the games since his arrival Vasco and I think those changes would fall well ...
Please opine :)


I agree, but I think he deserves better header, something like 78~80
Anders
Posts: 1487
Joined: 2010 Apr 01, 17:27
Location: Brazil
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 11 times
Contact:

Re: DIEGO SOUZA

Postby Anders » 2011 Dec 30, 00:19

DarlanSM wrote:Attack: 80
Defence: 45
Balance: 87
Stamina: 83
Top Speed: 80
Acceleration: 82
Response: 80
Agility: 82
Dribble Accuracy: 85
Dribble Speed: 82
Short Pass Accuracy: 82
Short Pass Speed: 81
Long Pass Accuracy: 80
Long Pass Speed: 82
Shot Accuracy: 78
Shot Power: 87
Shot Technique: 82
Free Kick Accuracy: 78
Curling: 84
Header: 73
Jump: 76
Technique: 86
Aggression: 83
Mentality: 78
Keeper Skills: 50
Teamwork: 80

Condition/Fitness: 6
Weak Foot Accuracy: 6
Weak Foot Frequency: 6

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
★ Dribbling
★ Tactical Dribble
★ Middle Shooting


I've been watching all the games since his arrival Vasco and I think those changes would fall well ...
Please opine :)

It's a good set, I would do small changes:

BB: 86 (He is very taller, so no need of a better value, giving him a better value makes him being in the same level of players like Damião or R. Moura.)
STA: 82 (This value is fine, he doesn’t move much on the field and never impressed me in terms of fitness.)
RES: ? (Due the RES revolution, he deserve a lower value didn’t had time to test but a value near Juninho and Felipe would suit him.)
DS: 83 (He is slow without the ball but with it he is very fast, I'm thinking about 1 point lower in TS too he almost never use his speed without the ball.)
LPA: 83 (This season he is being very good on Long Passes, constantly passing to Fagner and Éder Luís.)
SA: 79 (He is one of the AMF with the best placement and consistency while shooting on Brazil)
SP: 85~86 (I'm proposing an increase in his ST, but is overkill play with him with that SP and ST.)
ST: 85 (He has the best ST between the AMF in Brazil, should sit 2 point higher than Ganso and Montillo (I have both with ST 83) Not just because that midfield goal that scored when he was on Palmeiras, but he is really good when doing acrobatic shoots, like bicycles, volleys and chip shots, he showed some quality when shooting under pressure just lack some clean connection.
HED: 76 (he scored some goals with his head, but they are very easy to score there's no need of a better value.)
TECH: 87 (His 1 touch is one of the best in Brazil, he receive so difficult ball to trap but he simple kill all of they, he is flawless with any part of his body.)
MEN: 77~76 (He is very lazy and frequent vanish from the matches, very inconsistent.)

And his Cards need a complete change, its complete wrong the card's that he has being assigned:

P05 – Mazing Run
P10 – Incisive Run
S 05 – 1-touch play
S 06 – Outside Curve
S 20 – Flicking Skills

User avatar
rafzin
Posts: 824
Joined: 2008 Dec 10, 12:32
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: DIEGO SOUZA

Postby rafzin » 2012 Jan 13, 19:22

I like that.
User avatar
stjuart
Posts: 130
Joined: 2011 Jun 15, 09:34
Has thanked: 7 times

Re: DIEGO SOUZA

Postby stjuart » 2012 Mar 26, 08:39

78 for RES is too low. My suggestion 80 for RES and SA coud be 80
Anders
Posts: 1487
Joined: 2010 Apr 01, 17:27
Location: Brazil
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 11 times
Contact:

Re: DIEGO SOUZA

Postby Anders » 2012 Mar 26, 15:10

Why does he need more RES?
User avatar
Vickingo
Posts: 15599
Joined: 2010 Jun 09, 02:18
Location: Argentina
Has thanked: 1065 times
Been thanked: 840 times

Re: DIEGO SOUZA

Postby Vickingo » 2012 Apr 13, 14:24

If you allow me to give my general thoughts about him I can say them...I've looked him at Cup and highlights in youtube but man, he looked SO lazy. He's a really talented guy, seems class, mostly his first touch and his general managment of the team, but too relaxed in most of times. With new standards probably RESP/DS/AGI and even TS could go down. By moments he's a really Classic No. 10. But his mentality is an issue, with new number it could be easily at 60's, as well as his response in gray. Dunno what you think, but to make him more extreme and give some real numbers taking into account revolutions.
Anders
Posts: 1487
Joined: 2010 Apr 01, 17:27
Location: Brazil
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 11 times
Contact:

Re: DIEGO SOUZA

Postby Anders » 2012 Apr 25, 16:56

Actually his main problem is not his laziness, but his consistency; he does 80% of the matches in grey arrow.
His Res/DS/AGI and TS could go down, but more by frequency than by he actually being slow, about MEN, decreasing it is not going to make him be lazy, he just will play worst when tired.
I will try to test some numbers on him, I already had decreased him to those actual values, but probably can be lower especially RES and his TW can go down too.
User avatar
valdemarcareca
Posts: 868
Joined: 2010 Nov 14, 02:19
Location: Paraná, Brazil
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: DIEGO SOUZA

Postby valdemarcareca » 2012 May 04, 02:57

He really seems to be lazy sometimes they agree to lower the response maybe a 75-76, and the DS has some times he can keep his speed even running with the ball, he is not the style of eg Riquelme , which is the type to keep the ball close to the body is running out, Diego knows how to keep your top speed without running the ball down in DS I would tell you in 81-82, and on MEN I put in 76.
Image
Anders
Posts: 1487
Joined: 2010 Apr 01, 17:27
Location: Brazil
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 11 times
Contact:

Re: DIEGO SOUZA

Postby Anders » 2012 Jun 15, 17:38

My suggestions for Jorginho:
Spoiler: show
Image
:lol:
Dribbling
BB: 87
TS: 78
ACC: 79
RES: 75
AGI: 68~70
DA: 86
DS: 76~78
Without the super AGI we can now give the BB that he deserves, he is capable of tank all day long, he don't use agility when dribbling just pure DA and generally just run in a kind of straight line, not really fast, but capable of hitting some nice speed.

Mental things:
STA: 76~78
RES: 75
MEN: 75~73
TW: 72
He barely move, generally just sticky on the left side waiting for the ball, like Ronaldinho does, so he don't need a high STA either, he rarely does some good runs without the ball that result in some goals so I leaved him on low green response.

Small changes:
SPS: 80
Curl: 80
Jump: 75
Not so small add *Passing

I'm not sure, but I don't think he lost so much techquine from when he was on Palmeiras, he still may deserve Tech 88~89.

Anyone interesting on making a collab for a classic set for when he was elected the best player of Brazilian champion, he was a beast back then:
User avatar
stjuart
Posts: 130
Joined: 2011 Jun 15, 09:34
Has thanked: 7 times

Re: DIEGO SOUZA

Postby stjuart » 2012 Jun 17, 08:37

I dont agree with you and your decreasing his stats. He deserve actualy stats, still
Anders
Posts: 1487
Joined: 2010 Apr 01, 17:27
Location: Brazil
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 11 times
Contact:

Re: DIEGO SOUZA

Postby Anders » 2012 Jun 17, 16:08

stjuart wrote:I dont agree with you and your decreasing his stats. He deserve actualy stats, still

Can you try to convince me about why does he needs that AGI, because he never had that kind of AGI and the same about some other stats.
User avatar
Luizinho94
Posts: 59
Joined: 2012 Jun 06, 13:38

Re: DIEGO SOUZA

Postby Luizinho94 » 2012 Jun 17, 17:04

70 is too low in agility, maybe 74 is good. Dribble accuracy could be 87, he is a very good dribbler. And dribble speed I like the actual value.
Anders
Posts: 1487
Joined: 2010 Apr 01, 17:27
Location: Brazil
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 11 times
Contact:

Re: DIEGO SOUZA

Postby Anders » 2012 Jun 17, 23:09

70 isn’t lower, I play with 68 and he is even turning too fast in my eyes, same reason why I didn’t suggest DA 87, he was too good when dribbling. D. Souza rarely does a fast turn and his body movements are really slow and most he prefers to tank and shield the ball, you have the BB to do that with my suggested value.
He should have a lower DS, simple because he rarely uses it, high greens is enough to play as he does.
Dimon
Posts: 439
Joined: 2010 Dec 29, 20:59
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 27 times

Re: DIEGO SOUZA

Postby Dimon » 2012 Jun 18, 16:58

Some thoughts. In one of the last games he scored a very good goal, before the shot he passed opponent very quickly, it wasn't only about DA, but about quick change of run direction too. Yes, sometimes to get quick turns is costly for him, but I think that he still can have AGI like 74-75 easily.
RES shouldn't be decreased, from my point of view. Yes, he isn't quick in receiving the ball, but sometimes he scores goals really like RES 80.
STA no less than 78. He doesn't move a lot, but also to get him tired isn't easy.
DS no less than 78 also. He can move with the ball quite quickly.
Other numbers look good.
Anders
Posts: 1487
Joined: 2010 Apr 01, 17:27
Location: Brazil
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 11 times
Contact:

Re: DIEGO SOUZA

Postby Anders » 2012 Jun 19, 01:06

Dimon wrote:Some thoughts. In one of the last games he scored a very good goal, before the shot he passed opponent very quickly, it wasn't only about DA, but about quick change of run direction too. Yes, sometimes to get quick turns is costly for him, but I think that he still can have AGI like 74-75 easily.

If you think that change of direction was fast, so how fast is this Ganso change of direction 99, Ganso has AGI 75 and his body movements are more fluid and faster than D. Souza one, Ganso has a better DA, but has a very low DS so he is more or less balanced with Diego.
Diego aren't going to be slow when turning his high DA you make him turn fast as he need to turn, his good DS helps when you need to turn either, I'm a lot more inclined to have him with DA 87 than with high AGI than 70.

Dimon wrote:RES shouldn't be decreased, from my point of view. Yes, he isn't quick in receiving the ball, but sometimes he scores goals really like RES 80.
STA no less than 78. He doesn't move a lot, but also to get him tired isn't easy.

Ozil has RES 77 and is more responsive than him (Same with D. Silva, Iniesta, Xavi, could list players all night long), yeah he scored some good goals thanks to his RES (He used to be better), but he isn’t an 78 and never scored one that impressed me so much that be considered an 80.
About STA, so by this logic F. Prass should have 78 too, he doesn’t move and don't get tired easy as well.
User avatar
valdemarcareca
Posts: 868
Joined: 2010 Nov 14, 02:19
Location: Paraná, Brazil
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: DIEGO SOUZA

Postby valdemarcareca » 2012 Jun 21, 05:38

About Anders suggestions:

BB: 87 > Agree, But I do not know if he really deserves an increase in BB, maybe we could leave 86 already seems great! But you know best.
STA: 76-78 > Agree with 78!
TS: 78 > Agree, ACC: 79 > Agree,
RES: 75 > Maybe 76, but I think 75 is good!,
AGI: 68 > I think 77 would be good, he can run some moves fast, he was great and they seem a little awkward at times.
DA: 86 > I agree completely.
DS: 76-78 > At first I thought he should get a value in yellow on your DS, but with time I did some tests on his DS, and saw that he can play with a value in green, does not alter its segment with the ball and it seems more real, but I think 78 would be the male gender. I do not know, but that's what I think!
SPS: 80 > Agree!
CUR: 80> Maybe 81!
JUM: 75 > Agree!
MEN: 73-75 > Agree with 74! What do you think?
TW: 72 > I agree, although I believe that it involves as well the team is positioning itself well, I do not know, maybe a little higher this value, not much maybe 3 or 4 points!

I also think he can win over TEC, but I do not know the precise value!

My suggestions: ATT> 82, it seems to me to be very well resolved in the attack seems to be very intelligent and does not seem flustered in the attack. I think he deserves an accretion in ATT.

PS: Jorginho joga muito! :lol:
Image
Dimon
Posts: 439
Joined: 2010 Dec 29, 20:59
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 27 times

Re: DIEGO SOUZA

Postby Dimon » 2012 Jun 21, 23:14

Anders wrote:If you think that change of direction was fast, so how fast is this Ganso change of direction 99, Ganso has AGI 75 and his body movements are more fluid and faster than D. Souza one, Ganso has a better DA, but has a very low DS so he is more or less balanced with Diego.
Diego aren't going to be slow when turning his high DA you make him turn fast as he need to turn, his good DS helps when you need to turn either, I'm a lot more inclined to have him with DA 87 than with high AGI than 70.


I think that Ganso a bit underrated and can have AGI 76. So, Diego Souza can have AGI 73-74, no reasons for less.

Anders wrote:Ozil has RES 77 and is more responsive than him (Same with D. Silva, Iniesta, Xavi, could list players all night long), yeah he scored some good goals thanks to his RES (He used to be better), but he isn’t an 78 and never scored one that impressed me so much that be considered an 80.
About STA, so by this logic F. Prass should have 78 too, he doesn’t move and don't get tired easy as well.


Oh, my god!) Looking for Ozil's stats now I think that we shouldn't decrease Diego Souza stats at all :) Even agility must stay if we will make comparison with Ozil. I know that Ozil is a good player, but here in PSD is almost a legend, overrated so much. So, his RES 77 is only one of few things what making him play just a bit real with this huge stats.
Anders
Posts: 1487
Joined: 2010 Apr 01, 17:27
Location: Brazil
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 11 times
Contact:

Re: DIEGO SOUZA

Postby Anders » 2012 Jun 22, 00:23

Updated him, left his AGI on 74 for now.

Dimon wrote:I think that Ganso a bit underrated and can have AGI 76. So, Diego Souza can have AGI 73-74, no reasons for less.

Ganso isn’t underrated; he need a lower value just to play relaxed as he does.

Dimon wrote:Oh, my god!) Looking for Ozil's stats now I think that we shouldn't decrease Diego Souza stats at all :) Even agility must stay if we will make comparison with Ozil. I know that Ozil is a good player, but here in PSD is almost a legend, overrated so much. So, his RES 77 is only one of few things what making him play just a bit real with this huge stats.

Ozil a legend :lol: , don't go to say a thing about this magic effect that you said about RES. You just avoid the question I didn’t just compare him with Ozil, I compared him with several other players.


valdemarcareca wrote:BB: 87 > Agree, But I do not know if he really deserves an increase in BB, maybe we could leave 86 already seems great! But you know best.

The problem of him being too overpower is not his BB, is his AGI, playing with a high AGI on him is just too overpower, when your defender is almost winning the ball, you just turn and left him for dead and you can keep with this all day long making impossible to steal the ball from him, but without the AGI you will be forced to play as he does without all the sharp turn and relying more on his BB, watch him playing and see when he receive the ball how rare he turns and go for a dribble, he isn’t agile enough to do this, so he mainly just put his body in front of the defenders, but with you give him space to turn you are complete fucked because he is pretty much unstoppable, watch this, Play with AGI 69, DA 87 and DS 78 and you will see you can do everything you want with him.
valdemarcareca wrote:TW: 72 > I agree, although I believe that it involves as well the team is positioning itself well, I do not know, maybe a little higher this value, not much maybe 3 or 4 points!

Tw is not about involvement with the team, is about how much you support they, with are everywhere moving you are a high TW player with you play static you are low TW player, D. Souza is the second option, he rarely moves from the left side, his little movement can be emulate with 72, actually with higher he will participate too much from the game.

valdemarcareca wrote:My suggestions: ATT> 82, it seems to me to be very well resolved in the attack seems to be very intelligent and does not seem flustered in the attack. I think he deserves an accretion in ATT.
PS: Jorginho joga muito! :lol:

He don't need, with he had 82 now, how much he would have on his prime and he isn’t a so smart player, he is just technically good, several other AMF are smart than him, D’Alessandro, Valdivia, Oscar and many other.
Dimon
Posts: 439
Joined: 2010 Dec 29, 20:59
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 27 times

Re: DIEGO SOUZA

Postby Dimon » 2012 Jun 22, 13:02

Now, looking for his stats, I wonder about AGG 83. Maybe for his "not move a lot style" a bit less number would be better? Like 79, for example. Thoughts?

Return to “São Paulo Futebol Clube”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests