PSD Backbone

Éver Banega

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 12:05

Full Name: Éver Maximiliano David Banega

jurgens
Clear

Re: Éver Banega

Postby jurgens » 2017 Jan 08, 23:20

I know it is not a popular opinion, but he isn't struggling because of himself, it's because of his shitty team. I feel for what he has gotten, his performances, minus a few mistakes here and there, he shows another level that isn't suited to inter. Hes so fucking good, he can work around keeping the ball in possesion in really difficult situations, his transistion play is just incredible. The passes he makes and how he is put in a situation with no support, but still pulls of the pass is really impressive to me. Hes the type of player who stats can't do justice, a genius really. His time at inter has not been good though, hes playing AMF and clearly he doesn't have the energy to drop deep and pick up the ball, but they are forcing him into actions like this and he can't keep up. Inter really need to play a 3 man mid, 1 holding and 2 cm's. Joao and Brozo are both just much more energetic than him, so it makes sense to start them ahead of him in this posistion. Playing him as an AM when they can't get him the ball is fucking stupid. I would really like to see him given the opportunity to play with a real DM in a 3 man mid. IF and only if they sign a DM that can actually play possesion football, then in theroy they could still play a 2 man mid with him as trequartista, that would be bad defensively though. But all of these are all are remote possibilities, essentially becaise of the team being shit, his options are limited and inter won't get the best from him, it's a real shame.
antony
PSD Elite

Postby antony » 2017 Jan 09, 00:48

jurgens wrote:I know it is not a popular opinion, but he isn't struggling because of himself, it's because of his shitty team. I feel for what he has gotten, his performances, minus a few mistakes here and there, he shows another level that isn't suited to inter. Hes so fucking good, he can work around keeping the ball in possesion in really difficult situations, his transistion play is just incredible. The passes he makes and how he is put in a situation with no support, but still pulls of the pass is really impressive to me. Hes the type of player who stats can't do justice, a genius really. His time at inter has not been good though, hes playing AMF and clearly he doesn't have the energy to drop deep and pick up the ball, but they are forcing him into actions like this and he can't keep up. Inter really need to play a 3 man mid, 1 holding and 2 cm's. Joao and Brozo are both just much more energetic than him, so it makes sense to start them ahead of him in this posistion. Playing him as an AM when they can't get him the ball is fucking stupid. I would really like to see him given the opportunity to play with a real DM in a 3 man mid. IF and only if they sign a DM that can actually play possesion football, then in theroy they could still play a 2 man mid with him as trequartista, that would be bad defensively though. But all of these are all are remote possibilities, essentially becaise of the team being shit, his options are limited and inter won't get the best from him, it's a real shame.

Or maybe he isn't a player for that League. Players like him have much more chances to be successful in Spain that they have in Italy. He is good but not this good to justify his presence on the pitch, yes maybe he makes good short passes but still not so decisive to justify him that is so unpresent in the off-ball phase of the team, also he loses a huge amount of balls in every game.. he has to improve in this if he wants the regular place and is for this that for me he just can't work as DMF.
Vickingo
PSD Backbone

Postby Vickingo » 2017 Jan 09, 10:35

Is it really necessary to decrease that much his SP? If there's something he has been quite regular at his career is his good shoting from middle distance and he's got quite a strong shot. Konami rated him 82 until 2014 and then decreased to 79, probably last value seems reasonable.
jurgens
Clear

Postby jurgens » 2017 Feb 01, 19:32

Unless he is played as a regista with a cm and dm beside him, there is no way to fit him in this team that isn't going to cause problems, it's a shame, but Pioli flat out refuses to play a 4/3/3 or a 4/4/2 and just opts for that 4/2/1/3 no matter what. Banega can work in a 4/2/1/3, but not with inters current roster when they have such naive defensive players in the mid.
antony
PSD Elite

Postby antony » 2017 Feb 01, 21:01

Vickingo wrote:Is it really necessary to decrease that much his SP? If there's something he has been quite regular at his career is his good shoting from middle distance and he's got quite a strong shot. Konami rated him 82 until 2014 and then decreased to 79, probably last value seems reasonable.

yesterday in the 1st half he showed his classic shit shot from the 25mt. :lol: he kicks the pitch don't know y but here he showed very bad SP.. the shot vs Lazio and the post hitted against Roma the only two good.
antony
PSD Elite

Postby antony » 2017 Feb 01, 21:04

jurgens wrote:Unless he is played as a regista with a cm and dm beside him, there is no way to fit him in this team that isn't going to cause problems, it's a shame, but Pioli flat out refuses to play a 4/3/3 or a 4/4/2 and just opts for that 4/2/1/3 no matter what. Banega can work in a 4/2/1/3, but not with inters current roster when they have such naive defensive players in the mid.

Mancini spoke good, he said Banega is a good signing but where i will put him? he is an anarchic player without a definite role
jurgens
Clear

Postby jurgens » 2017 Mar 09, 21:01

I gave him a proper update to better suit his abilities, this set has largely remained untouched since the whole revolutions. I'm still working out some details though, this is better than what we had. Hes pretty much a god tier passer, previously values massively under-rated him. Hes got the vision and accuracy to do anything, havn't seen anyone play so many insane passes in inter since cassano... some of those grounded through balls are inesta-esque. His problems at inter have been his lazyness and his defensive contribution, hes not exactly bad, but it hurts the team when hes on and they aren't in possesion, i heard he was decent before inter, but certainly its his weak point now, so the set should refelect that. He is one of those players that just has too much ability, hes basically a classic 10 whos tried adopt his game to fit modern football, but he needs alot from his team, and for the most part, inter certainly can't give him what he needs. He really needs a team built around him, it's a shame that hes at inter now of all times.
antony
PSD Elite

Postby antony » 2017 Mar 09, 22:07

good update, still remains on my idea regard his shot power.. his shots are weak 9 times on 10
jurgens
Clear

Postby jurgens » 2017 Mar 10, 02:44

Some scuffed shots here and there ending in lower power, yeah, but he typically has quite a strong shot.. look at some of his compilation vids from the last 2 years.. some of them are rockets.
Vickingo
PSD Backbone

Postby Vickingo » 2017 Mar 10, 16:08

His problems at inter have been his lazyness and his defensive contribution, hes not exactly bad, but it hurts the team when hes on and they aren't in possesion, i heard he was decent before inter, but certainly its his weak point now, so the set should refelect that. He is one of those players that just has too much ability, hes basically a classic 10 whos tried adopt his game to fit modern football, but he needs alot from his team, and for the most part, inter certainly can't give him what he needs. He really needs a team built around him, it's a shame that hes at inter now of all times.

I don't know how much you follow him at nt, but the same happens to banega in every coachs' who called him...i like him, i think argentina needs him but his defensive contribution, attitude and how much he loses the ball when he's not on his day makes him almost useless 90% of the time. That's why he can't be a regular part of the eleven or at least get aside the discussion about his inclusion on nt team.

EDIT: lol i tried to quote your message and i clicked edit it...wrote my message and then submitted it...already fixed btw.
Maracanazo
New Stat Maker

Postby Maracanazo » 2017 Mar 10, 23:35

cool stats, it stats really like Riquelme now lol
-[P]-[S]-[M]-
chamakh
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Postby chamakh » 2017 Jun 27, 20:20

Vickingo
PSD Backbone

Postby Vickingo » 2017 Sep 27, 15:29

Last night @SevillaFC star @Ever10Banega had more touches, successful passes and created more chances than any other player in the #UCL
Spoiler: show
leomessi98
New Contributor

Postby leomessi98 » 2018 May 19, 00:55

Needs for update
Eternal Night

Postby Eternal Night » 2018 May 19, 08:19

leomessi98 wrote:Needs for update

Suggestions?
The intelligent people are full of doubts while the stupid ones are full of confidence.
Vickingo
PSD Backbone

Postby Vickingo » 2018 Jun 29, 14:37

His long passing is just too much, world class, such a talented player. He was MOTM imho vs Nigeria, he made everything you expect in a playmaker. So bad he's so inconsistent and he usually doesn't give a damn about fight and show his awesome 2007 version again, he's still capable of doing great tackles, he's a very good ball stealer but he just doesn't care.
Spoiler: show
Eternal Night

Postby Eternal Night » 2018 Jun 29, 15:01

He usually plays as CMF in Sevilla FC. Maybe a change in the Default Position is needed.
I had the pleasure of seeing this player in Mendizorrotza, Alavés stadium, and he was the best player of the team in that match. But I must say that he played AMF in that game.
The intelligent people are full of doubts while the stupid ones are full of confidence.
Eternal Night

Postby Eternal Night » 2019 Oct 28, 14:43

I confess that I was suffering seeing Banega with 83 on Attack for some time. He is still a very good player, but 83 seemed somewhat exaggerated watching his level in the last two seasons. I bet on 79 as the most accurate value Now he almost always plays as CMF, but he played as DMF last season some games with Pablo Machín in 5-3-2. I have made some touches somewhat more realistic imho.

Updated Attack and tweaked some skills.

Return to “Sevilla FC”