PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Ante Budimir

Postby PES Stats Database » 2015 Jan 07, 17:54

Eternal Night
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Re: Ante Budimir

Postby Eternal Night » 2015 Dec 23, 00:11

Wov! What a progression of this player :)

He scored 0 goals with St. Pauli in 2014-15 in 2. Bundesliga...

I see he has scored 9 goals in 1533 minutes in Serie B and I ask to myself if he needs all those high values to be a player who is having his first great mid season... in a second league. Maybe I'm underrating Spanish Segunda División but watching the ladders of Attack for CF's in Serie B I see some curiosities:

10 players in yellow numbers.

30 players in green numbers.

Only 6 players in white numbers.

The level of CF's in Serie A is very, very high comparing them with another leagues, specially with another second leagues so I take some conclusions:

- Serie B is overrated.

...or...

- Segunda División is underrated.

Really I don't contemplate more options 'cause I can't imagine that Serie B is better than Segunda División, probably they're very tight.

Please, @antony, don't kill me by these crazy thoughts :lol: I'm just thinking out loud.
The intelligent people are full of doubts while the stupid ones are full of confidence.
antony
PSD Elite

Postby antony » 2015 Dec 23, 16:15

Eternal Night wrote:Wov! What a progression of this player :)

He scored 0 goals with St. Pauli in 2014-15 in 2. Bundesliga...

I see he has scored 9 goals in 1533 minutes in Serie B and I ask to myself if he needs all those high values to be a player who is having his first great mid season... in a second league. Maybe I'm underrating Spanish Segunda División but watching the ladders of Attack for CF's in Serie B I see some curiosities:

10 players in yellow numbers.

30 players in green numbers.

Only 6 players in white numbers.

The level of CF's in Serie A is very, very high comparing them with another leagues, specially with another second leagues so I take some conclusions:

- Serie B is overrated.

- Segunda División is underrated.

Really I don't contemplate more options 'cause I can't imagine that Serie B is better than Segunda División, probably they're very tight.

Please, @antony, don't kill me by these crazy thoughts :lol: I'm just thinking out loud.

i don't think that the league is overrated, is very competitive with a little difference between the players.. so is very equilibrate and the stats reflects this. The top serie B CF are perfectly able to play in Serie A.. i don't think that they are ovverated..
Budimir stay doing a very good season not only about goals but in general.. and a lot of clubs keep them eyes on him
Eternal Night

Postby Eternal Night » 2015 Dec 24, 12:50

antony wrote:i don't think that the league is overrated, is very competitive with a little difference between the players.. so is very equilibrate and the stats reflects this. The top serie B CF are perfectly able to play in Serie A.. i don't think that they are ovverated..
Budimir stay doing a very good season not only about goals but in general.. and a lot of clubs keep them eyes on him

Thanks for the feedback :)

For sure Serie B is a very competitive with some little difference between the players but I think those values could be a bit lower. I see the ladder a bit high, and in Serie A a bit too.

I've worked an excel file with the values in Attack for Serie A, Serie B, La Liga and Segunda División CF's:
Spoiler: show

The average values for Serie A CF's is extremely similar to La Liga's (80,68 vs. 80,20) and I see some overrated players in La Liga: Kévin Gameiro, Nabil Ghilas :shock: , Fernando Torres, Ricky van Wolfswinkel, Rodrigo, Roque Santa Cruz, Kike Sola :o , Youssef El-Arabi, Charles. Miku, Víctor Casadesús, Álvaro Vázquez, Oriol Riera or Mikel Arruabarrena.

I can't opine about Serie A 'cause I don't know your leagues :(

But there are 4 points of difference between Serie B and Segunda División: 77,52 vs. 73,51

The top CF of Segunda División is Rolando Bianchi (shitty season in RCD Mallorca) with 79 in Attack. Diego Rubio could be a bit overrated too but I still didn't update him 'cause I know him very few. The same for Erick Moreno. David Torres seems overrated too, he's the 3rd option in Deportivo Alavés after Gaizka Toquero and Manu Barreiro... The rest is in the right way but I still have to do some tweaks for some CF's.

Excel file: http://www82.zippyshare.com/v/fT4giaQy/file.html

Curiosity: the average value in Ligue 1 for CF's is 77,25 vs. 77,52 in Serie B.

1. Bundesliga: 80,46 a bit overrated to me...

There are 7 CF's in white numbers in Premier League vs. 6 CF's in Serie B.

Honestly I see Serie B a little out of sync with the rest of European leagues. But, please, @antony, don't kill me again :D , I appreciate very much your work 'cause you put a lot of effort into it. And I tell you this 'cause you can improve Serie B and that can't happen in other leagues in PSD :(

And, as you can see, I'm a crazy fan of the statistics :lol: :lol:
The intelligent people are full of doubts while the stupid ones are full of confidence.
antony
PSD Elite

Postby antony » 2015 Dec 24, 23:12

Eternal Night wrote:
antony wrote:i don't think that the league is overrated, is very competitive with a little difference between the players.. so is very equilibrate and the stats reflects this. The top serie B CF are perfectly able to play in Serie A.. i don't think that they are ovverated..

For sure Serie B is a very competitive with some little difference between the players but I think those values could be a bit lower. I see the ladder a bit high, and in Serie A a bit too.

I've worked an excel file with the values in Attack for Serie A, Serie B, La Liga and Segunda División CF's:

The average values for Serie A CF's is extremely similar to La Liga's (80,68 vs. 80,20) and I see some overrated players in La Liga: Kévin Gameiro, Nabil Ghilas :shock: , Fernando Torres, Ricky van Wolfswinkel, Rodrigo, Roque Santa Cruz, Kike Sola :o , Youssef El-Arabi, Charles. Miku, Víctor Casadesús, Álvaro Vázquez, Oriol Riera or Mikel Arruabarrena.

But there are 4 points of difference between Serie B and Segunda División: 77,52 vs. 73,51

The top CF of Segunda División is Rolando Bianchi (shitty season in RCD Mallorca) with 79 in Attack. Diego Rubio could be a bit overrated too but I still didn't update him 'cause I know him very few. The same for Erick Moreno. David Torres seems overrated too, he's the 3rd option in Deportivo Alavés after Gaizka Toquero and Manu Barreiro... The rest is in the right way but I still have to do some tweaks for some CF's.

Honestly I see Serie B a little out of sync with the rest of European leagues. But, please, @antony, don't kill me again :D , I appreciate very much your work 'cause you put a lot of effort into it. And I tell you this 'cause you can improve Serie B and that can't happen in other leagues in PSD :(

imho La Liga and Segunda Division are underrated and the first has some outdated sets (Bakambu atk 76?)
jurgens
Clear

Postby jurgens » 2015 Dec 26, 17:07

Eternal Night wrote:

that chart is only for registered CF's though right? Not the entire leagues attack?

imho La Liga and Segunda Division are underrated

don't see how la liga can be under-rated when it was set as the benchmark league for standards, it could be outdated, but as a whole it sets the standard for psd for updated sets that every league and mod is supposed to be following.
Eternal Night

Postby Eternal Night » 2015 Dec 26, 17:29

jurgens wrote:that chart is only for registered CF's though right? Not the entire leagues attack?

Yes, only for registered CF's, not for all the players of each league.

Btw, I've worked with an excel file with the value for Mentality in the major leagues (all players):

Excel file: http://www13.zippyshare.com/v/sm19HF5X/file.html

Serie A is the best league in Mentality.

Average value for Serie B 73,52 vs. 73,86 in La Liga...

79 players under 70 in La Liga vs. 44 in Serie B... 18,08% vs. 11,99% of the entire chart...
Last edited by Eternal Night on 2015 Dec 26, 18:02, edited 2 times in total.
jurgens
Clear

Postby jurgens » 2015 Dec 26, 18:00

Yes, only for registered CF's, not for all the players of each league.

That seems okay to me. Italy still use a lot of classic CF's, where spain has pushed towards much more technically rounded players, it makes sense that italy cf's would be ahead in atk/resp. But probably the attack of la liga as a whole is far greaster than serie a/b. If it's not.... then something is very wrong.

Return to “RCD Mallorca”