Team of the Season - Serie A 2018/19 ( POLL )

Moderators: antony, Epsi, Mod's

Forum rules

Choose your 18/19 Team of the Season

Poll ended at 2019 Jun 26, 13:40

GK - _ita Alessio Cragno - Cagliari
6%
GK - _svn Samir Handanovič - Inter
3%
GK - _ita Salvatore Sirigu - Torino
1%
CB - _ita Giorgio Chiellini - Juventus
7%
CB - _ita Armando Izzo - Torino
1%
CB - _sen Kalidou Koulibaly - Napoli
10%
CB - _ita Gianluca Mancini - Atalanta
0%
RB - _ita Giovanni Di Lorenzo - Empoli
1%
RB - _ned Hans Hateboer - Atalanta
6%
LB - _arg Cristian Ansaldi - Torino
3%
LB - _srb Aleksándar Kolárov - Roma
5%
MF - _bra Allan - Napoli
6%
MF - _ita Federico Chiesa - Fiorentina
4%
MF - _arg Joaquin Correa - Lazio
2%
MF - _arg Rodrigo De Paul - Udinese
2%
MF - _ned Marten De Roon - Atalanta
2%
MF - _arg Alejandro Gómez - Atalanta
7%
MF - _svn Josip Iličić - Atalanta
6%
MF - _svn Jasmin Kurtić - Spal
0%
MF - _ita Manuel Lazzari - Spal
1%
MF - _civ Hamed Traoré - Empoli
2%
FW - _por Cristiano Ronaldo - Juventus
5%
FW - _pol Krzysztof Piątek - Milan
5%
FW - _ita Fabio Quagliarella - Sampdoria
7%
FW - _col Duván Zapata - Atalanta
6%

Total votes: 295
antony

Team of the Season - Serie A 2018/19 ( POLL )

Postby antony » 2019 May 27, 13:40

Choose your Serie A's XI of the Season

jurgens

Re: Team of the Season - Serie A 2018/19 ( POLL )

Postby jurgens » 2019 May 27, 15:42

fabian ruiz?
antony

Postby antony » 2019 May 27, 16:39

jurgens wrote:fabian ruiz?

His season was with ups and downs, i preferred not to put him in
However, the list is not completely made by himself
50% my judgment, 50% grade point average from gazzetta.it here is the link (only Italian) https://www.gazzetta.it/calcio/fantanew ... a-2018-19/
Whoah10115

Postby Whoah10115 » 2019 May 27, 23:03

I don't think I'd have picked Skrinniar (probably better last season, and I wouldn't have picked him last season), but think he should definitely be on the list. Also Cancelo was easily the best RB in all of Europe thru the first half of the season, before Allegri stopped playing and before Allegri wished his team played more attacking and got more young players (bruh). But he needs to be an option.

Also, I think I'd have chosen Pjanic...I say that as someone who thinks he gives the ball away too much in dumb ways in the midfield, but who recognizes how isolated he gets and how out of position he is, and how much he still delivers. But definitely a nominee.

I'd pick Quagliarella as POTY, I think. And agree that Ruiz was too up and down, in that dumbass Ancelotti midfield. Wasted a great season by Insigne by marginalizing him.
antony

Postby antony » 2019 May 29, 00:20

Whoah10115 wrote:I don't think I'd have picked Skrinniar (probably better last season, and I wouldn't have picked him last season), but think he should definitely be on the list. Also Cancelo was easily the best RB in all of Europe thru the first half of the season, before Allegri stopped playing and before Allegri wished his team played more attacking and got more young players (bruh). But he needs to be an option.

Also, I think I'd have chosen Pjanic...I say that as someone who thinks he gives the ball away too much in dumb ways in the midfield, but who recognizes how isolated he gets and how out of position he is, and how much he still delivers. But definitely a nominee.

I'd pick Quagliarella as POTY, I think. And agree that Ruiz was too up and down, in that dumbass Ancelotti midfield. Wasted a great season by Insigne by marginalizing him.

Well, Skriniar hasn't had a good 2019 until now.. for sure not on the level he showed until december 2018. Cancelo had literally 2 months i think of good performances but his season has been worse than expected, he can't be considered neither as starter in Juve so he can't be in a team of the season. Pjanic also played really below his level, had a really average season compared to his standards of the past seasons
Whoah10115

Postby Whoah10115 » 2019 May 29, 16:17

antony wrote:
Whoah10115 wrote:I don't think I'd have picked Skrinniar (probably better last season, and I wouldn't have picked him last season), but think he should definitely be on the list. Also Cancelo was easily the best RB in all of Europe thru the first half of the season, before Allegri stopped playing and before Allegri wished his team played more attacking and got more young players (bruh). But he needs to be an option.

Well, Skriniar hasn't had a good 2019 until now.. for sure not on the level he showed until december 2018. Cancelo had literally 2 months i think of good performances but his season has been worse than expected, he can't be considered neither as starter in Juve so he can't be in a team of the season. Pjanic also played really below his level, had a really average season compared to his standards of the past seasons

I'm on board with the general points about the first two, tho Cancelo has more to do with Allegri being Allegri, and he was so good that I can't get too far past him.

On Pjanic I honestly think he's had his best season at Juventus...tho a lot of that may have to do with Juventus being as good as they are, because he gives the ball away in very bad situations.

Return to “Italian Serie A”