New Stat Maker

Re: Munir Mohand

Postby moadelh » 2020 Jun 01, 16:48

Any talk about munir. He needs some good stats
moadelh
New Stat Maker

Postby moadelh » 2020 Jun 16, 22:15

the most underrated goalkeeper in La Liga, you can't imagine his technique and his reflex
at this level we do not accept to leave these statistics of a beginner, he has proven that among the best goalkeeper

its strength lies in the reflex and technical GK, on ​​the other hand it is not as good in 1VS1

I think it deserves 95 Resp and 83 GK Tech

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AXnDtT7a4s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mR7xb11LHW0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=996vY8n1MDU
Eternal Night
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Postby Eternal Night » 2020 Jun 16, 23:35

moadelh wrote:the most underrated goalkeeper in La Liga, you can't imagine his technique and his reflex
at this level we do not accept to leave these statistics of a beginner, he has proven that among the best goalkeeper

its strength lies in the reflex and technical GK, on ​​the other hand it is not as good in 1VS1

I think it deserves 95 Resp and 83 GK Tech

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AXnDtT7a4s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mR7xb11LHW0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=996vY8n1MDU

Response: 95? That is world class and he isn't

Please, check this image to watch the ladders in Response for La Liga GK's.

He would be the second best goalkeeper in that skill, better than Oblak or Courtois. Impossible.

I have to update Málaga CF players, but everything in due course, little by little :)
The intelligent people are full of doubts while the stupid ones are full of confidence.
moadelh
New Stat Maker

Postby moadelh » 2020 Jun 18, 18:30

Dear friend, I think that word class GK depend on GK skills more than reaction for example oblak with 94 response und 98 GK skills is more effective und smart than Keylor navas with 97 response und 83 skills
My opinion is with high response mean that he can stop ball but not in every situation, I prefer 87 reaction und 87 skills than 95 reaction und 79 skills
I have lot of examples of GK not definitely word class and they have 96 and 95 in response like Baptiste Reynet
For this reason I mean that he deserves 95 response und low skills
Eternal Night

Postby Eternal Night » 2020 Jun 18, 19:56

moadelh wrote:Dear friend, I think that word class GK depend on GK skills more than reaction for example oblak with 94 response und 98 GK skills is more effective und smart than Keylor navas with 97 response und 83 skills
My opinion is with high response mean that he can stop ball but not in every situation, I prefer 87 reaction und 87 skills than 95 reaction und 79 skills
I have lot of examples of GK not definitely word class and they have 96 and 95 in response like Baptiste Reynet
For this reason I mean that he deserves 95 response und low skills

I mean he isn't WC in Response.
He never has been and he isn't.
I respect your opinion but I don't share it.

I have started to watch Málaga CF games and I will update the players of this team in a month, Munir also.
The intelligent people are full of doubts while the stupid ones are full of confidence.
moadelh
New Stat Maker

Postby moadelh » 2020 Jun 19, 18:15

Thanks for your reflection , I know this GK very well, his response is very fast, as I told you there is GK not WC but they have 95 like Armani of Argentina, I will not be fixing in this point but I'm sure he deserves a good statistics average 92 in response and 83 skills
moadelh
New Stat Maker

Postby moadelh » 2020 Jul 03, 22:58

please adjust the stats correctly and in accordance with his qualities
the remark on the response of WC in spain, I find in parralelle that they are very well noted in skills even if the RES is not high at 94 or 96 for the majority of GK and that a strong point for GK from la liga

I look forward to the new stats
Eternal Night

Postby Eternal Night » 2020 Jul 03, 23:14

moadelh wrote:please adjust the stats correctly and in accordance with his qualities
the remark on the response of WC in spain, I find in parralelle that they are very well noted in skills even if the RES is not high at 94 or 96 for the majority of GK and that a strong point for GK from la liga

I look forward to the new stats

Updated :)
moadelh
New Stat Maker

Postby moadelh » 2020 Jul 04, 13:28

thank you, but i don't agree, you want to tell me that areola for example who hardly plays is better than Munir, sorry,
80 Def and 79 skills? it is not at all true
my proposition is:
88 DEF, 83 skills , 90 RES
please update it
Eternal Night

Postby Eternal Night » 2020 Jul 04, 14:44

moadelh wrote:thank you, but i don't agree, you want to tell me that areola for example who hardly plays is better than Munir, sorry,
80 Def and 79 skills? it is not at all true
my proposition is:
88 DEF, 83 skills , 90 RES
please update it

88 DEF? 83 GKS? Extremely overrated....

Please, check the ladders for DEF in La Liga for keepers:
Spoiler: show

88 means being on the same level as Areola, or better than excellent goalkeepers like Neto, Diego López, Fernando Pacheco or Aitor Fernández.

Please, check the ladders for GKS in La Liga for keepers:
Spoiler: show

83 means being on the same lavel as Aitor Fernández, Marko Dmitrovic or Unai Simón and better than David Soria, Joel Robles, Alphonse Areola...

I remember when Munir Mohand and Aitor Fernández were at CD Numancia de Soria.
Both were fighting to be starting goalkeepers in the team and Aitor Fernández proved to be better than Munir.
By the way, Aitor is from my town, and a player from my town is better than the starting goalkeeper of Morocco NT :)

Please, don't be so imperative, I won't allow it anymore because your ideas don't have to be the most correct.

And, of course, Areola is much better than Munir.
moadelh
New Stat Maker

Postby moadelh » 2020 Jul 04, 15:03

So you prove that your statistics are based on a feeling superior to the logic of the game, you give me statistics based on the most famous GK, of course, in this case, they will be treated better than others which may be of the same qualité or less, their problem if the media did not give a scale to these guards to show its qualities, it is true that Spain is among the best GK schools but on the ground we saw GK who were better that the famous

for your information, I'm not giving you orders, but I'm activating your brain to see things objectively
Eternal Night

Postby Eternal Night » 2020 Jul 04, 15:14

moadelh wrote:So you prove that your statistics are based on a feeling superior to the logic of the game, you give me statistics based on the most famous GK, of course, in this case, they will be treated better than others which may be of the same qualité or less, their problem if the media did not give a scale to these guards to show its qualities, it is true that Spain is among the best GK schools but on the ground we saw GK who were better that the famous

for your information, I'm not giving you orders, but I'm activating your brain to see things objectively

Munir has never played in La Liga but you want me to put this player on a higher level than goalkeepers of a proven quality.

I have known Munir since he debuted in Segunda División. What's more, I created his set in PSD. I have seen him many times in the competition and I have enough knowledge to value all his characteristics.

I see things objectively and I try to compare the players down to the last value. What makes you think that I don't?
Why can't you think that you are completely wrong?

This will be Munir's set until next season.

Return to “Non-Affiliated”