PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Giorgi Aburjania

Postby PES Stats Database » 2016 May 25, 16:30

petreleo
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Re: Giorgi Aburjania

Postby petreleo » 2016 May 28, 11:45

I remember him from his time in Cyprus with _cyp Anorthosis Famagusta. I've read that he is doing really well in Spain with _esp Gimnàstic de Tarragona scoring 2 goals and assisting 2 on the road to La Liga, so that's good for him.

During his time at Anorthosis, he was playing mainly in two positions, the one of the AMF/CMF(Playmaker/Midfield Creator) and the one of the AMF/SS(Attacker/"Shadow"-Striker), but the DMF position has always been a possible position for him to play at in a number of occasions, due to his size and his ability to create from the back like a "Deep-Lying Playmaker".
(AMF- Registered-Position& SS- Added as Secondary-Position ?)

Basically, he is confident to play anywhere through the middle, but his defensive contribution like marking and tackling has been relatively poor in relation to his attacking and creative contribution, and this has led to him playing mostly in attacking areas in Cyprus(probably, Defence: 59 (-4) ). Giorgi is a very tall player for the position of the Playmaker, but he is very skillful and light-footed on-the-ball indeed, with his Dribble Accuracy and his Ball Control being worthy of a value of up-to-80, making some skills and tricks that probably make him worthy of the "Trickster Card". In addition, his Set-Piece taking ability, especially corners but also FKs, has always been one of his biggest assets, with both his Place Kicking and Swerve deserving a value in the low-greens, in my opinion.

The fact that he is a very big and tall player for his position doesn't necessarily make him a "strong" player, as well. In fact, I think that his Body Balance should be average or even low in comparison to his size, but also satisfactory for his position of the Playmaker(probably around 75 or 76). Also, I am surprised to see his Stamina having such a high value. For his size, yes, he is a relatively mobile player, and he can run without the ball, but not so much in defensive areas, but mostly in attacking areas to open the game. He is not much of a chaser of the ball, and due to the fact that he was also substituted-off quite regularly, I would go for Stamina: 77 (-3) for him.

Finally, I agree with this Set to the fact that he is a relatively slow player for his position without the ball, but with the values he is currently given for Explosive Power and Top Speed, he is slower even than the slowest of Center-Backs in the Forum. In other words, he can do with a slight upgrade in these areas, in my opinion, with those two Stats being upgraded to 70 (+1) and 75 (+2), respectively.
Eternal Night
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Re: Giorgi Aburjania

Postby Eternal Night » 2016 May 28, 12:13

petreleo wrote:I remember him from his time in Cyprus with _cyp Anorthosis Famagusta. I've read that he is doing really well in Spain with _esp Gimnàstic de Tarragona scoring 2 goals and assisting 2 on the road to La Liga, so that's good for him.

During his time at Anorthosis, he was playing mainly in two positions, the one of the AMF/CMF(Playmaker/Midfield Creator) and the one of the AMF/SS(Attacker/"Shadow"-Striker), but the DMF position has always been a possible position for him to play at in a number of occasions, due to his size and his ability to create from the back like a "Deep-Lying Playmaker".
(AMF- Registered-Position& SS- Added as Secondary-Position ?)

Basically, he is confident to play anywhere through the middle, but his defensive contribution like marking and tackling has been relatively poor in relation to his attacking and creative contribution, and this has led to him playing mostly in attacking areas in Cyprus(probably, Defence: 59 (-4) ). Giorgi is a very tall player for the position of the Playmaker, but he is very skillful and light-footed on-the-ball indeed, with his Dribble Accuracy and his Ball Control being worthy of a value of up-to-80, making some skills and tricks that probably make him worthy of the "Trickster Card". In addition, his Set-Piece taking ability, especially corners but also FKs, has always been one of his biggest assets, with both his Place Kicking and Swerve deserving a value in the low-greens, in my opinion.

The fact that he is a very big and tall player for his position doesn't necessarily make him a "strong" player, as well. In fact, I think that his Body Balance should be average or even low in comparison to his size, but also satisfactory for his position of the Playmaker(probably around 75 or 76). Also, I am surprised to see his Stamina having such a high value. For his size, yes, he is a relatively mobile player, and he can run without the ball, but not so much in defensive areas, but mostly in attacking areas to open the game. He is not much of a chaser of the ball, and due to the fact that he was also substituted-off quite regularly, I would go for Stamina: 77 (-3) for him.

Finally, I agree with this Set to the fact that he is a relatively slow player for his position without the ball, but with the values he is currently given for Explosive Power and Top Speed, he is slower even than the slowest of Center-Backs in the Forum. In other words, he can do with a slight upgrade in these areas, in my opinion, with those two Stats being upgraded to 70 (+1) and 75 (+2), respectively.

Thanks for the feedback.

He's doing a very decent second part of the season in Segunda División.

Not sure if he needs SS 'cause I only have seen him as AMF and CMF/DMF positions. In Spain he doesn't play as SS at moment and I don't know if in Georgian NT he plays as SS.

OK, I'll downgrade Defence to 60, I have no problem.

I don't see his DA in yellow numbers at moment. Maybe in Cyprus he can show better dribble accuracy that in Spain and, probably, that's due to the Cypriot league is less competitive than the Spanish leagues. He has to demonstrate those skills in Spain to deserve best values. Or so I think...

OK, I'll downgrade his Stamina a bit.

He's not agile, for that reason I think he needs a value under 70 in Explosive Power. I think there are a million overrated players in EP in the DB. With the current values he's very realistic in game.

I'll downgrade his BB a bit too but I don't see him with 75 for TS. I can agree with 74.
The intelligent people are full of doubts while the stupid ones are full of confidence.

Return to “FC Twente”