Mauro Matos

Moderators: lucashag, Paablito, Vickingo, Mod's

PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Mauro Matos

Postby PES Stats Database » 2010 Jul 24, 00:05

Last edited by julgui on 2010 Dec 04, 22:16, edited 4 times in total.
Vickingo
PSD Backbone

Re: Mauro MATOS

Postby Vickingo » 2011 Dec 02, 19:03

Done.
xeneize
PSD Guru

Postby xeneize » 2012 Mar 24, 18:18

his STA is not a bit high? i'm not suggesting a green value but just a low yellow could be good
he don't run everywhere making pressure or to search teh ball to deserves the actual value IMO
THANKS FOR EVERYTHING, THERE WILL BE NOT ANOTHER LIKE YOU
Vickingo
PSD Backbone

Postby Vickingo » 2012 Apr 02, 19:40

xeneize wrote:his STA is not a bit high? i'm not suggesting a green value but just a low yellow could be good
he don't run everywhere making pressure or to search teh ball to deserves the actual value IMO

He doesn't move/run at all, before he was more a fighter now he's more static compared of what he used to be. Btw with 79/80 will be fine I guess. He failed 3 consecutive penalties, does he really deserve now PK Taker card?
xeneize
PSD Guru

Postby xeneize » 2012 Apr 02, 20:02

agree, a green value would be more than enough

about penalties you're right, also never seemed a so accurate at time to shoot penalties tbh, if nobody ahve problems i'm going to delete it

btw, his AGG can go up, he's always in the box and is very aggresive as we know (2 point would be fine IMO)
what you think about DA? don't think is a bit high? maybe 1/2 points
jorgecavs
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Postby jorgecavs » 2012 Apr 16, 11:04

I agree with removing * Penalties
I prefer the STA from us about 80, not a player who is noticing tired after the game, like Obolo.

Some of his last performances, watch his left foot goals and assists with the head mainly. :)
Spoiler: show

Matos is essential for the team always wins the head to assist his peers, addition to his goals.
Header: 84 (+3)
Jump: 84/85 (+2/+3) His jump is fatastic...he has just 180 cm.

Hold very well to the CB's, never lost against them, and it seems a bit slower.
Balance: 85 (+1)
Top Speed: 77 (-1)
Acceleration: 78 (-1)

Dribble Accuracy: 77 (-1)
Dribble Speed: 74 (-2)

Technique: 77/78(+1/+2) :?
Aggression: 85 (+2)

*he makes more goals with his left foot than the right. :o
Weak Foot Accuracy: 7 (+2)
Weak Foot Frequency: 7 (+2)

The current cards are perfect.

I hope your opinions so I will update. ;)
xeneize
PSD Guru

Postby xeneize » 2012 Apr 16, 21:16

i like JUMP/HEA values (mayeb 83 in HEA coudl be suffice, but i'm not sure)
i'm not agreein BAL, yes, he hold very well teh CB's liek you said, that's true, but... Cvirtanich can do that and with only 78/79 (i can't rmemebr the exact value), i don't see a encessary change here, sometimes "look" strong but he lsoe easily in body figths
agree in TS/ACC/DS (and maybe can go down even more)

about STA, you said he don't look tired after a game, you can test a CF with his stats with 75 and you can realize he still having a small red STA, some paleyr in PES 2012 no need a yellow value in STA to finish a game, look Riquelme for example, 74 in STA and he's moving a lot, i'm not comparing both pplayers but just to show you is no needed a yo good value in STA to finish a match

WFA/WFF: not sure if deserve 7/7, with 6/6 would be fine, at least for WFA, i need see more his WFA tbh and don't say a value "because yes"
jorgecavs

Postby jorgecavs » 2012 Apr 17, 04:00

Hopefully the opinion of Victor, he knows well.
I disagree with the STA, he shows no signs of fatigue and always complete the full 90 minutes.
And he is very good with both feet, like Obolo, Pavone ....
Vickingo
PSD Backbone

Postby Vickingo » 2012 Apr 17, 12:13

Yes agree with all of those thoughts, btw I have him with 78 or 79 (don't remember well) in my of and it works fine, tbh he doesn't need more with current mentality.
xeneize
PSD Guru

Postby xeneize » 2012 Apr 17, 17:03

DONE.
Vickingo
PSD Backbone

Postby Vickingo » 2012 May 14, 00:11

It wasn't updated that but his technique is really good, he's working more like a Post Player (Silvera's style) tracking back a lot and open spaces with his passes...I'd go for a better SPA/LPA, it's noticiable in last matches what he's doing...he's taking awesome long crosses to the sides but without any pace...it's huge the difference between his spa-sps and lpa-lps. Good CF indeed, also scored a header goal in a collective gameplay. Really a smart guy and his movements are amazing, a shame that shitty team that he has at his back.
Vickingo
PSD Backbone

Postby Vickingo » 2012 Aug 12, 00:03

Didn't remember my last comment but his touch is really good, at yellow's. It's one of those technical CF's who like to play with his back to the goal and build the situations, link up with midfielders and to do that you need at least a decent technique to stop long balls -All Boys mostly plays like that sending long crosses looking for Borghello/Matos- and then try a pass. Also he's looking reliable in short and long passing, but as I've said he does it without any kind of pace. Good player, special for this team.
Vickingo
PSD Backbone

Postby Vickingo » 2012 Aug 19, 01:47

He's the definition of Post Player, good touches again vs Boca today...good heading but a bit inofensive. He made an exquisite throught pass to Borghello which was annuled by off-side in 1st half but it was awesome directed. He has a really good vision in attack, may be he should link up even a bit more and try to make more throught passes now he has a mobile SS as Borghello.
jorgecavs

Postby jorgecavs » 2012 Aug 28, 23:37

vickingo_73 wrote:It wasn't updated that but his technique is really good, he's working more like a Post Player (Silvera's style) tracking back a lot and open spaces with his passes...I'd go for a better SPA/LPA, it's noticiable in last matches what he's doing...he's taking awesome long crosses to the sides but without any pace...it's huge the difference between his spa-sps and lpa-lps. Good CF indeed, also scored a header goal in a collective gameplay. Really a smart guy and his movements are amazing, a shame that shitty team that he has at his back.

vickingo_73 wrote:Didn't remember my last comment but his touch is really good, at yellow's. It's one of those technical CF's who like to play with his back to the goal and build the situations, link up with midfielders and to do that you need at least a decent technique to stop long balls -All Boys mostly plays like that sending long crosses looking for Borghello/Matos- and then try a pass. Also he's looking reliable in short and long passing, but as I've said he does it without any kind of pace. Good player, special for this team.

vickingo_73 wrote:He's the definition of Post Player, good touches again vs Boca today...good heading but a bit inofensive. He made an exquisite throught pass to Borghello which was annuled by off-side in 1st half but it was awesome directed. He has a really good vision in attack, may be he should link up even a bit more and try to make more throught passes now he has a mobile SS as Borghello.

great notes, I agree with all of them...
It is considered one of the best headers of today according to the journalists, his last goal the last weekend ...

Archive 2011:
Tigre his favorite victim ... :)
Vickingo
PSD Backbone

Postby Vickingo » 2012 Oct 07, 14:57

Vs Independiente. He must be one of the best pivot CF in AFA since a long time, probably similar to Silva. He's so intelligent to play with his back to the goal. He's a really good passer, short and long (both equally), he distributes the ball in a good way most of times. The goal was due to his effort and intelligence to avoid the off-side trap and then giving the pass to Borghello.

Vs San Martín San Juan. Do you know what placement is? Look at his goal yesterday, what an amazing goal and shot...just perfect with a nice curling. Then he missed a key 1 on 1.
jorgecavs

Postby jorgecavs » 2012 Oct 07, 22:32

Great goal! Very good definition. I noticed something slow in that game, especially in the second half, It also seems unagile. The BB is indeed very good, great pivot.
Vickingo
PSD Backbone

Postby Vickingo » 2012 Dec 02, 13:17

Vs San Lorenzo. Probably the best of his team, he's so damn intelligent to play, totally opposite of Borghello. His resolution of each ball he touches is really good, he reminds me a lot Silvera, good pivot, good general passing + vision. He isn't so aggressive, probably a high green's will be enough in there. His main weapon is his header, it's just insane the quantity of balls he wins in the air, not only to shot, to 'trap' long aerial balls directed to him. Shoted from distance two times knowing Migliore was injured and he did it well.

Updated this awesome CF.
lucashag
PSD Elite

Postby lucashag » 2012 Dec 28, 21:45

xeneize
PSD Guru

Postby xeneize » 2013 Jun 29, 21:27

apparently is going to be the a new reiforcement to Independiente _arg
very good player, specially if he have good players around him
Scaramuso
PSD Guru

Postby Scaramuso » 2013 Jul 08, 22:56

Returned to All Boys, Falcioni convinced him to stay.
Capote
New Contributor

Postby Capote » 2013 Jul 30, 23:54

I didn't saw him in Mexico but I think that his passes aren't good.

Return to “Barracas Central”