PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Ilie Sánchez

Postby PES Stats Database » 2012 Apr 26, 12:54

Eternal Night
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Re: Ilie Sánchez

Postby Eternal Night » 2014 Jun 12, 16:05

From _esp FC Barcelona "B" to _ger 1860 München: http://www.bundesliga.de/de/liga2/news/2013/1860-muenchen-verpflichtet-ilie-sanchez--1860-muenchen.php

Any ideas for this player or have I to see a million games of Barça B? :? Really I never see Barcelona B or Real Madrid B...
The intelligent people are full of doubts while the stupid ones are full of confidence.
Oriello
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Re: Ilie Sánchez

Postby Oriello » 2018 Jul 20, 00:26

Updated.

Quality DMF, helps to control the game, has a very Busquets style to him, rather physically unimpressive (except for being good in the air), but his calm possession and passing qualities give Kansas' midfield a real class. Ths SPS, he sometimes hits these extraordinary grounded passes like 40-50 meters that are orange level SPS, it usually is so unexpected it completely catches the teammate off and they can't reach it in time. His balls over the top are of the same quality as Gutierrez in my eyes, a real gem ability to float them in for a forward to run onto - unlike Espinoza - lol - Espinoza hits sometimes 7 balls over the top for a forward and they all go out of play :lol: , sometimes its like ying yang thing going on.

I think I should remove CB too, has not played there ever for Kansas, maybe for other teams.

He's been selected for the MLS all stars that will face Juventus later this summer, getting some recognition by the league for his good performances of the past season and a half, vital piece to SKC.

Return to “Sporting Kansas City”