Arda Turan

Moderator: Mod's

Forum rules
PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Arda Turan

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 13, 00:54

Last edited by vinnie on 2014 May 02, 04:16, edited 6 times in total.
Korinov
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Re: Arda Turan

Postby Korinov » 2013 Sep 27, 09:03

GullyGod wrote:But the link Arda T put above is very recently and when i see him in national team he also shows decent TS time to time.

That particular moment in the match vs. Valladolid? There's hardly any great TS display there, in fact he's sprinting after the ball and his speed is nothing special, when he actually gets the ball and bursts past a defender it's actually a nice show of Acc, but he's also helped by the fact that Rueda (the defender) is really slow.
Image Korinov la Komadreja
Spoiler: show
jurgens wrote:korinov clearly jinxed atletico. jealous of their succes he struck with kind words laced with hispanic voodoo.
amine wrote:Spanish vodoo is real. That’s my takeaway from this. When my gran children ask me about it, i’ll tell them about the era of xosé the great
GullyGod
Regular Poster

Postby GullyGod » 2013 Sep 27, 18:19

Korinov wrote:
GullyGod wrote:But the link Arda T put above is very recently and when i see him in national team he also shows decent TS time to time.

That particular moment in the match vs. Valladolid? There's hardly any great TS display there, in fact he's sprinting after the ball and his speed is nothing special, when he actually gets the ball and bursts past a defender it's actually a nice show of Acc, but he's also helped by the fact that Rueda (the defender) is really slow.

Never said his speed is special but surely more then 74 , between 77/79 for TS would not be overrating and acc around 82/83. (If am not wrong in his Galata times he had TS 82/83 or so and 84/85 for ACC) With TS 74 its so useless to use him as a SMF in game better to set him as a AM.
When di enemies ah pree
An ah bun back fire
Mi tek everythin to Jah in prayer
Long time dem nah like mi
Di tings dem transpire but Jah is my everythin an I am mek mi higher
Fixer
PSD Backbone

Postby Fixer » 2013 Sep 27, 19:17

Yea it would be overrating him imo. He's not fast at all really. I can't see him above his current value, certainly not a 77 and definitely no way a 79.
antony wrote:when a player joins Atletico, Fixer gives him a +10 boost in stamina (Simeone's garra)

Arda T
PSD Youth League

Postby Arda T » 2013 Sep 29, 09:52

Fixer wrote:Yea it would be overrating him imo. He's not fast at all really. I can't see him above his current value, certainly not a 77 and definitely no way a 79.

What about this http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k1tboa ... start=1499 I'm not saying he deserves 74 but he's clearly faster than 74 ! C'mon you can't deny this.
Roy
PSD Elite

Postby Roy » 2013 Sep 29, 09:56

Arda T wrote:
Fixer wrote:Yea it would be overrating him imo. He's not fast at all really. I can't see him above his current value, certainly not a 77 and definitely no way a 79.

What about this http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k1tboa ... start=1499 I'm not saying he deserves 74 but he's clearly faster than 74 ! C'mon you can't deny this.

So now you're just gonna look for every single example perhaps showing him at slightly higher TS while it's pretty clear he averages around the current?? Why not give Messi TS 93 then??
jurgens wrote:i could take a shit on my keyboard and produce something that has more relevance in game

jurgens wrote:the only muscle you'll ever have is that of a better man than yous cock

jurgens wrote:Do it yourself you smelly bean dipping porfavor
Korinov

Postby Korinov » 2013 Sep 29, 09:58

Seriously, stop already. In that video he's running off the ball chasing a player who runs on the ball and can't even get close to him once the other player reaches a decent speed (in fact he gives up). This is getting ridiculous.
jurgens wrote:korinov clearly jinxed atletico. jealous of their succes he struck with kind words laced with hispanic voodoo.
amine wrote:Spanish vodoo is real. That’s my takeaway from this. When my gran children ask me about it, i’ll tell them about the era of xosé the great
Arda T
PSD Youth League

Postby Arda T » 2013 Sep 29, 10:09

Korinov wrote:Seriously, stop already. In that video he's running off the ball chasing a player who runs on the ball and can't even get close to him once the other player reaches a decent speed (in fact he gives up). This is getting ridiculous.

The other player is Bale and Top Speed means the speed OFF the ball. not dribble speed. Also he starts maybe 10 metres behind Bale. Btw Bale sits on Top Speed 95 and Dribble speed 92 ?? So what you are saying isn't correct. My only goal is to proof that Arda is faster than top speed 74 thats it. Once again I'm not saying he deserves 78 or 80 or whatever, but he's clearly faster than 74. It's not easy to find out things like this. I saw him sprint yesteday and I thought maybe this will be usefull for pes stats database. I wrote down the minute when I saw him sprint and found today a video of the match thats it.
Roy
PSD Elite

Postby Roy » 2013 Sep 29, 10:12

Arda T wrote:
Korinov wrote:Seriously, stop already. In that video he's running off the ball chasing a player who runs on the ball and can't even get close to him once the other player reaches a decent speed (in fact he gives up). This is getting ridiculous.

The other player is Bale and Top Speed means the speed OFF the ball. not dribble speed. Also he starts maybe 10 metres behind Bale. Btw Bale sits on Top Speed 95 and Dribble speed 92 ?? So what you are saying isn't correct. My only goal is to proof that Arda is faster than top speed 74 thats it. Once again I'm not saying he deserves 78 or 80 or whatever, but he's clearly faster than 74. It's not easy to find out things like this. I saw him sprint yesteday and I thought maybe this will be usefull for pes stats database. I wrote down the minute when I saw him sprint and found today a video of the match thats it.

Read what I just said man, he AVERAGES around 74, he might show (a little) higher at times, but TS here is rated on average, not on potential...
jurgens wrote:i could take a shit on my keyboard and produce something that has more relevance in game

jurgens wrote:the only muscle you'll ever have is that of a better man than yous cock

Arda T
PSD Youth League

Postby Arda T » 2013 Sep 29, 10:12

Forgot to say; you said he gives up but in fact he gives up because he's smart enough to see that Bale is losing the ball. Watch it a couple times and you will see that I'm right.
Arda T
PSD Youth League

Postby Arda T » 2013 Sep 29, 10:15

Roy wrote:
Arda T wrote:

Read what I just said man, he AVERAGES around 74, he might show (a little) higher at times, but TS here is rated on average, not on potential...

So how will he be able to show higher top speed if he's only rated 74 ? Top Speed means what he is capable of if he has the time and space to reach it. And this is not the only time where he shows this.
Roy
PSD Elite

Postby Roy » 2013 Sep 29, 10:18

Arda T wrote:
Roy wrote:
Arda T wrote:

So how will he be able to show higher top speed if he's only rated 74 ? Top Speed means what he is capable of if he has the time and space to reach it. And this is not the only time where he shows this.

Your reasoning is so wrong, PSD aims to recreate players in-game as good as possible, this means every value must closely fit to what a player shows on a regular basis, giving Arda higher than TS 74 is going to make him run faster than 74 nearly all the time, and that's just not how he plays in real life...

Just close this thread ffs, lots of discussion for jack shit...

Arda T
PSD Youth League

Postby Arda T » 2013 Sep 29, 10:21

Roy wrote:
Arda T wrote:
Roy wrote:
Arda T wrote:

Your reasoning is so wrong, PSD aims to recreate players in-game as good as possible, this means every value must closely fit to what a player shows on a regular basis, giving Arda higher than TS 74 is going to make him run faster than 74 nearly all the time, and that's just not how he plays in real life...

Just close this thread ffs, lots of discussion for jack shit...

Who you are to say close this thread ? Finally I'm saying 80 acc and 74 ts is not realistic. I don't know what to increase maybe it's better to increase his acc instead of his top speed but Arda is faster than this.
Roy
PSD Elite

Postby Roy » 2013 Sep 29, 10:26

Arda T wrote:Who you are to say close this thread ?

An annoyed user who's noticing this thread is flooding with bullshit perhaps?

Arda T wrote:I don't know what to increase

Then shut up

Arda T wrote:maybe it's better to increase his acc instead of his top speed but Arda is faster than this.

So now you wanna increase his ACC all over sudden while you just spammed a load into this thread begging for higher TS? What are you even doing?

Arda T
PSD Youth League

Postby Arda T » 2013 Sep 29, 10:44

Roy wrote:
Arda T wrote:Who you are to say close this thread ?

An annoyed user who's noticing this thread is flooding with bullshit perhaps?

I'm trying to proof my suggestions unlike you because you are the one who's talking bullshit
Arda T wrote:I don't know what to increase

Then shut up

:geek: You are so dumb that you are not understanding what I meant to say with that
Arda T wrote:maybe it's better to increase his acc instead of his top speed but Arda is faster than this.

So now you wanna increase his ACC all over sudden while you just spammed a load into this thread begging for higher TS? What are you even doing?
Learn to read correctly or learn to understand what I'm trying to say and then I will answer you.

Not unemployed like you to involve in things which are out of my interest. Looks like you are a teenage boy who don't know how to speak against somebody you don't know. It's better to be quit sometimes if you talk about something you don't have knowledge about.
Korinov

Postby Korinov » 2013 Sep 29, 10:45

Arda T wrote:So how will he be able to show higher top speed if he's only rated 74 ? Top Speed means what he is capable of if he has the time and space to reach it. And this is not the only time where he shows this.

No, "Top Speed" in PES actually accounts for the speed a player is able to sustain when running over distance. And of course it's rated according to what a player usually shows, not what he may usually do once each two or three matches. If you weren't so obsessed with raising Arda's TS and you put a little effort into playing him ingame as he is, you may actually understand why a good TS value is not needed to replicate him ingame.

And can't remember who said that a winger with 95 DA is useless ingame, but... honestly, learn to play the game. That's absolutely ridiculous.

BTW stop with the personal bickering or I'll actually end up closing the thread for good.
Fixer
PSD Backbone

Postby Fixer » 2013 Sep 29, 10:48

Turan isn't fast. He just isn't. He can display decent speed on the ball but he just can't reach high speed when running. It's ok if he shows some interesting display of speed here and there but overall he is not fast, and even then he's probably just at his best as 74 TS.
antony wrote:when a player joins Atletico, Fixer gives him a +10 boost in stamina (Simeone's garra)

Arda T
PSD Youth League

Postby Arda T » 2013 Sep 29, 10:55

Korinov wrote:
Arda T wrote:So how will he be able to show higher top speed if he's only rated 74 ? Top Speed means what he is capable of if he has the time and space to reach it. And this is not the only time where he shows this.

No, "Top Speed" in PES actually accounts for the speed a player is able to sustain when running over distance. And of course it's rated according to what a player usually shows, not what he may usually do once each two or three matches. If you weren't so obsessed with raising Arda's TS and you put a little effort into playing him ingame as he is, you may actually understand why a good TS value is not needed to replicate him ingame.

And can't remember who said that a winger with 95 DA is useless ingame, but... honestly, learn to play the game. That's absolutely ridiculous.

BTW stop with the personal bickering or I'll actually end up closing the thread for good.

I'm not the one who started the "blickering". With an answer like this one you make things more clear. Thank you. Finally I want to say you're right about his top speed if you look how Top Speed is rated for PES, but honestly I think it will be realistic to have him on higher acceleration to compensate something, because even if he has DA 95 when dribbling with him which is rated fairly it feels a bit slower than in real life when you run with him in game. You know what I mean ? In the past Arda had a higher acceleration like 84/85. What do you think about 81/82 ?
Fixer
PSD Backbone

Postby Fixer » 2013 Oct 24, 15:29

3/3 is a must. He is probably worthy of more STA, but I see no point on increasing it just yet... Updating ATT/DEF for now. Also removing those forward positions.

Arda T
PSD Youth League

Postby Arda T » 2013 Nov 20, 21:14

Arda T
PSD Youth League

Postby Arda T » 2013 Nov 24, 16:56

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k1PdpG ... start=2861

Return to “Medipol Başakşehir”